Vacation! Part 1

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul woke up with a startled. Yawning, she turns to the nightstand and looked at the LED digital clock.

6.05 a.m. About time to wake up anyway.

Stretching and rubbing her eyes to flush the sleepiness away, she stood up and arranged her pillow.

“Hmmnnhh…”

She jolted a bit but then smile when she realized it was just her husband tossed and turned in his sleep.

He must be very tired, we’ve just got back from EXO’s tour and the day after the concert, all of us head back home.

“Oh well, I’ll just check on Myungsoo then.”

Patting her stomach softly, she then open the door connecting their room with Myungsoo’s room. Much to her surprise, the boy was awake. He didn’t cry nor wailed. Perhaps he’s just waiting for any of his parents to pick him up. Just like any other day.

“Hey baby, I see you’re already awake!”

Myungsoo open his hand and raised them up, wanting to be carried.

“Umma~”

Haneul let out a chuckle, “Good morning, Myungsoo. What do you want for today breakfast?”

She talks to her son while walking into the kitchen. She then held up a box of baby cereal and showed him some eggs.

“You want this or eggs, hmm?”

Myungsoo giggle when his nose touched his mother’s nose.

The boy pointed to the box; the picture of baby cereal with dice strawberry attracts him.

“You want this, it will always be anything with strawberries in it, isn't? Okay, umma will have to put you on your chair while I dice you some strawberries.”

She placed Myungsoo on his high chair. After that, she moved the chair a bit so his son would faced her and that would allow him to watch her.

Took out a small container of fresh strawberry, she washed 5 of it and then diced it into baby’s bite.

Just when she pulled out a loaf of bread, a hand sneaked on her waist.

“Good morning, sweety.”

Kyungsoo peck her cheeks before lean further down to her neck to kiss there.

“Morning, have you wash up yet? And how does sandwich for breakfast sounds to you?”

“Appa~! Chu~!!”

They both giggles at Myungsoo; it seems like he wanted some attention too.

“I already did and sandwich sounds wonderful,” he said while smiling, before walking to his son.

“Hey there, mini-me! Come here, give appa kisses!”

He took Myungsoo out off his high chair and lean his cheek closer to the little one so he could kiss him.

“Aww~ You’re such a sunshine! Appa turn to kiss you!”

Kyungsoo planted kisses on his cheeks and foreheads while his mini-me keep on giggling toward the affections given by his father.

“Can you take Myungsoo to bath? I’ll get our breakfast ready and I’d like to take shower too. Then we can start packing some food to bring along the trip.”

The husband nods, “Sure.”

Grinning to his son in his arm, he twirled around and got to the bathroom.

~~~

“You’re late, hyung!”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “I’m not, Jongin. Quit stomping your feet and get your things inside already. We’ll be late for real if you wish to keep stomping now.”

The younger grins when the back of the car open and oh my god, the Do family loves to pack foods and snacks for them to eat on the trip.

That’s right. After having small tour around South Korea, they’re given days off and had decided to spent on it by vacation with the entire EXO family.

The one with children would definitely has to bring his own car and for those who still single *cough*SeTaoKai*cough*, would have to go with any of them.

As per usual, they’ve decided it using a method they’ve so used to it; Rock Paper Scissor.

It turns out that Sehun would ride with Luhan, Tao with Joonmyeon and Jongin with Kyungsoo.

Jongin reach for the door to the passenger seat, next to driver seat and enter the car.

He was greeted by his lovely nephew who was seated on a baby chair next to his mother at the back seat

“Jo-jong!”

“Oh hey, Myungie!”

The boy wriggled in seat, wanting to be free so he could go to Jongin.

“No, Myungsoo. You’ll disturb uncle Jongin.”

The little one pout, nods to himself, eyes watery.

Jongin however smile, “It’s okay, noona. Come here, Myungsoo! But just for awhile, okay? You’ll have to go back to umma later.”

Myungsoo nods, hands sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter