Problems

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later, things go back to normal.

Some of them had schedule, drama, radio show, talk show, variety show; you name it.

Everyone seems to be busy after day off SM had given them before.

Jongin had been trying to find any day off or a schedule which he had the same with Kyungsoo in order to talk about his problems.

Finally, today he got a radio show of him promoting his drama and Kyungsoo as the one that sing for the drama OST.

~~~

Haneul on the other side, not doing well. She often felt nauseas towards certain smell that almost anything. Last time she pukes because of Kyungsoo’s cologne, other times were merely over nothing.

There were times where she can’t even cook.

It’s weird at the same time she felt grateful that during their last vacation, she only crave for sweet things and got tired quickly. She did throw up but not as often as now.

Here she is at home, just finish doing laundry that was after she got Myungsoo to take his evening naps.

She sat down for a moment and caressed her baby bump; the baby was almost 6 month.

The baby had start kicking and moving around. Kyungsoo was the one who found out; he came back late one day and get ready to bed after making sure all doors and windows locked. After Kyungsoo kissed his wife, he went to caress her tummy and that when he felt the baby movement.

The next day, he woke up in pretty much excited feeling, asked Haneul to note him or call him if he's around when the baby moved.

Haneul smiles, she glanced at the clock, and once again sigh. She hasn’t start cooking dinner and she felt so tired.

Decided not to slack off, she stood up, went to the kitchen and took some ingredients out too cook.

As soon as she heat up the oil, she rush to the toilet and vomit.

“Aw, not again,” washing , she went to grab her cell phone.

~~~

“Sorry to disturb you, hyung.”

The elder just smiles at him, “I don’t know what are you talking about, you know that Myungsoo would be happy to have you today.”

Jongin nods, “Hyung, do you remember the girl that I wanted to be friend with?”

“The one that we met during music video recording?”

The latter nods.

“I’m sorry but before you say anything, wasn’t she the one that got in news recently; for causing chaos and throwing tantrums?”

Again, he sulkily nods.

“What’s with her?”

They both got into Kyungsoo’s car.

He was about to reply Kyungsoo, the elder’s phone beat him.

“Ah, Haneul.”

“Oppa, are you on your way back?”

“Yeah, I just got in the car. Are you and Myungsoo okay?”

“Yeah…Uhm, actually, no. I was vomiting again and feel so tired that I’m afraid I’m in no condition to cook for dinner.”

Kyungsoo frown; for her being pregnant, he understood that she'd get tired easily but to feel nauseas ever so often? She wasn't like this when she had Myungsoo.

“Want to go to hospital? It’s been awhile you’ve been vomiting, Haneul. Don’t worry about dinner, I’ll buy something on my way back, what would you like eat?”

He heard her giggles, “Nah, I’m fine. I did research and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter