Vacation! Part 3 (Last part)

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I don't know much about types of firework so I google it and the picture up there work as legend (?). Thank you.

 

 

It was their final day night of their holiday. They’ll have to go back tomorrow.

Most of them decided to take a nap before evening came and prepared for dinner.

An hour or so, Kyungsoo was awake not by his son’s cries, but to the soft harsh whispers coming from the door to his room.

Rather than to continue his nap, he decided to wake up and get over the commotion that happen at his door.

Kyungsoo sat up, picking up Myungsoo who was snuggle at his side and laid him at the center of the bed, closed to Haneul.

He didn’t even surprise when he found the three maknae stood awkwardly in front of his room.

“Uh…were we being too loud?” was the first Jongin thought to ask to the elder.

“Not really but loud enough to wake me up, so this better be good or I’ll throw you guys out.”

Sehun nudges Jongin’s ribs, murmured to ask him already while Tao gave him a stare.

“Uhmmm…c-can I…”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Can you what?”

Jongin was about to asked when a whine follow by cries was heard.

Kyungsoo told them to wait and went in to get his son.

Shortly after that, the vocal line of EXO’s came out with Myungsoo, his fat tears still pouring down.

“Shhh, appa is here. It’s okay, Myungsoo.”

They moved away and settle at the family lounge.

Myungsoo snuggles deeper in his father’s neck, shift ever so often until he get comfort as his eyelid drops slowly before he went back to his nap.

“You’re saying?”

Jongin took a deep breath, “Lend me your car, hyung?”

“What for?”

The three of them looked at each other before Tao spoke up, “We want to buy something, think of it as surprise for the children.”

Kyungsoo gave a good stare at each one of them, he stood up, patting Myungsoo’s back so he continue his nap on him while taking his car keys.

He hands out his car key, pulling his hand back when Jongin eagerly wanted to take the key.

“This better be good. Since the three of you will go, I don’t mind any of you to drive but if you try something funny, you’ll never get away.”

Sehun shrug, “Geez, hyung. Take it easy. We’re just going to buy stuff, not to get drunk. And trust me; the kids are going to love it!”

With the last nods and warning glare given by Kyungsoo to the three, they went out and buy the said stuff.

“Hnnn…appa…”

“Shhh…”

Kyungsoo bounces Myungsoo in his arm in attempt to get him back to sleep. His son would get cranky if he didn’t have enough sleep nap and cranky Myungsoo equal to spoil and stubborn Myungsoo. He wouldn’t want that to happen.

A sound of door opened and closed were heard, follow by shuffles of feet.

“Kyungsoo? Is Myungsoo okay?”

It was Kris, M’s leader. His hair was quit messy, maybe just got up from his nap too.

“Yeah, he woke up when the trio maknae knock on my door. I’m trying to get him back to sleep.”

Whispered the younger to the elder.

“Speaking of them, where are they?”

Kyungsoo title his head to the door, “They went out, said to buy something for the kids. I lend them my car.”

“Oh. Wait, was Jongdae with them?”

Seeing Kyungsoo shook his head kinda relief for Kris, if the troll went with them, it would never be anything good.

“Just the three of them.”

Kris glanced around, one by one started to appear; Baekhyun, Joonmyeon, Yixing, Minseok, Luhan, Jongdae, and Chanyeol.

“So, what will we have for dinner?” asked Baekhyun.

“Another BBQ?” the K’s leader offers.

Jongdae pout, “But our wives are still sleeping, who’s gonna prep the meat? Do we even have the meat?”

Yixing went into the kitchen and got the fridge checked, “Yup! We still have some!”

They nods, most would likely understood that they need something else to be eat with the meat.

“Ramyeon?”

Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter