Question mark, question mark EVERYWHERE!!!

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was understatement when Kyungsoo's  house flooded with the entire SM Family.

Who wouldn't want to see their adorable baby girl? Certainly not me! and not Lyn either.  lolol

Yesterday was Super Junior, this morning was F(x) with Henry and now Shinee's turn. They planned to stay for quite a whille..until Hyunwoo, Key's son decide to randomly barge in and out of any room he found, grab Myungsoo's plushie and bully him.

''Hyunwoo, give the plushie back to Myungsoo, now.''

''No! I like this and I want it!''

Key squated next to Hyunwoo and give him a 'good' stare, ''Give it back or I'm going to put you time out and that means no cartoon for you to watch.''

Hyunwoo's lips quiver, he turn to Myungsoo and throw the plushie back to the owner.

''Bad appa!'' With that, he stomped away from Key and made a beeline to Taemin.

Key frown to Onew, Minho and Jonghyun, ''Gosh, he's so loud! Where did he  pick up that attitude?''

Minho raised an eyebrow while Jonghyun snicker at him.

''You're seriously asking us that? Now you know what it is like for ME to take care of YOU before.''

The younger rolls his eyes and smile apologetically at Kyungsoo whm currently try to calm down his son.

''Why didn't you guys bring your children?''

Jonghyun shrug, ''I told you before, didn't I? We're visiting 7 days old baby and them being loud are so going to disturb the baby.''

And again, Key frown, he should've listen to Jonghyun.

''Hyung, sorry that our house is a mess. Wait for a bit, I'll make us drinks. Myungsoo, tell umma, Shinee uncles are here. And here,'' he tuck the plushie Hyunwoo took earlier in Myungsoo's arm, ''put this back to your room, okay?''

The latter wipe his tears while nodding to his appa. He then walked to his room before went out once again to reach for his parents' room.

''What's the baby's name, Kyung-yah? I wanted to ask Jongin but I'd be appreciate if he stop screaming while we're on loud speaker. He did mention your baby is a girl but we couldn't get the rest of his rants as he keep on blabbering about whatsoever with Taeminnie.''

Kyungsoo had finish pouring drinks and passing them around. ''Ae-ri, her name is Ae-ri and-''

''Oh, anneyounghaseyo.''

Kyungsoo turn to the voice; Haneul walking slowly with Ae-ri in her arm and Myungsoo by her side.

The husband immediately stood up, ''Haneul, I told you to rest, didn't I?'' 

Despite scolding his wife for moving around, he went to help her and got her to sit.

''Ae-ri is awake and I'm sure she's more than happy to meet them.'' Haneul said, hand montion to Shinee.

Onew, Minho, Jonghyun and Key lean closer to take a good look of Ae-ri.

''My goodness, she's so cute!'' Who would ever thought that Shinee's Minho could literally squeal like a girl?

Jonghyun nods, ''She's adorable, Kyungsoo.''

Key nods, ''She's so cute that I wanted to chew his cheeks and lips! Oooh! Look at her eyes!''

Kyungsoo shrug, ''Why do people always said that our baby is cute but they still want to eat and chew them?''

Onew giggles, ''Just another way of people describing cuteness overload, Kyungsoo. Don't worry.''

''Do you have to describe it in that creepy way such as eating my baby?''

Key raise an eye brow to Kyungsoo and smirk, ''Your eyes even creepier, Kyung-honey~''

~~~

Even with the great news of his wife safely giving birth to a healthy baby girl, he still need to work.

Damn right, exactly a week after Ae-ri was born, he's back with EXO's promotion.

Because Haneul happen to give birth while they're at the end of their comeback.

After constantly thanking to everyone that congratulate him on his way to practice room, he stop in front of the door and inhale before turing the door knob and enter.

''Hey,  sorry I'm...okay, what happen in here?''

The sight that greet him was totally...weird...you see, the three maknae seems avoiding each other-wait...it's more like Sehun AND Jongin sitting WAY TOO FAR FROM TAO! For the maknaes not to sit together is definitely something.

''Hyung! Please, you have to help me!''

Kyungsoo look at Tao and then back to the other two.

''What is it and, where's the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter