Vacation! Part 2

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Somehow it got longer...so I had to cut it into 3 parts...huhuhu...enjoy reading! :)

 

As soon as they arrives the pent house, the reactions that their kids gave were adorable.

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!”

All the kids had their eyes sparkling over the view in front of them.

“So much water! It’s full of water!!!”

“It’s a swimming pool!”

“It’s a very big swimming pool!”

Chanyeol flipped over his famous laughter at his son’s statement, “It’s a beach, Hyunki. Not swimming pool.”

“Same!”

“No, no it’s not. You see…”

While Chanyeol explain the different of beach and swimming pool, the parents got to unload their bags and luggage out of the car. This had caused the three single maknae to watch out for the kids.

“Appa, can we please play in the water now?” Yuri begged to Minseok who was still unloading their suitcases.

“Yuri, let appa unload our things first. Then we can go play in the water, okay?” tries Min-hee.

Yuri pout, clearly she didn’t like the idea.

“Then hurry up, appa, umma!” she whined to him. Minseok and Min-hee giggles at their daughter’s behavior.

Luhan’s was not in any better, his daughter practically trying to yank his hand away from the car and off to the shore.

“Anwei, don’t be stubborn. This will only take a while, look. Yuri can wait for Uncle Minseok to finish unload, why can’t you?”

Anwei stomps her feet, hands pointing at someone, “But Myungsoo had already gone to the shore!”

Luhan let out a sigh, “Just a minute.”

Thanks to EXO-K’s leader, Joonmyeon who had told Jinho to watch out for Myungsoo as the little one walked down the shore right after Kyungsoo had him changed his shoe to baby beach sandals.

The little one felt rather excited that he had toddles quietly to the shore.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder, which made him look up.

“Myungsoo, you can’t go there alone. What if you fell into the water? Here, hold my hand and we’ll walk together, okay?”

Myungsoo pout at first, understood that he was being scold before the elder offer to go with him.

Jinho smiles when the boy took his hand, “And off we go!”

They were taking small steps to the shore when Baekhyun shouted for Sehun to watch Daehyun for him.

The latter had run away from the car park to chase Myungsoo and Jinho.

“Hold! Hold!”

He was tugging Jinho’s other hand, wanting to be hold like Myungsoo too.

“Okay, both of you. Hold my hand and we’ll play with the water.”

If Jinho was responsible to take care of the boys, Tia was responsible to take care of the girls.

“Jihae, no. We cannot go deep in the water to search for mermaid. You’ll drown.”

Jihae pout, “But daddy said mermaid lives underwater! I want to see mermaid!”

She stubbornly stomps her feet.

Not far from the two of them were Anwei and Yuri were chasing each other happily.

Meanwhile, Hyunki and Liwei were fighting for a stick Hyunki found by the shore; they both wanted to draw on the sand.

Tao had interfere them by giving Liwei a stick he picked on his way to them.

“No fighting, okay? Liwei, I’ve got you a stick now.”

And so the kids doodle whatever that crossed their mind on the sand.

When Myungsoo had enough of playing with water, his short was soaking wet.

Seeing that, Jongin went to get him as Jinho busied himself watching over Daehyun who haven’t got tired and went on to chase the water, then back away over and over again.

Jongin hold Myungsoo’s right hand and had him walked on the sand; taking off his baby sandal.

Suddenly, Myungsoo pulled his hand away and squat down.

Curious, Jongin did the same.

“Money!”

“What?”

Myungsoo looked at him, and then pointed to the moving creature, “Money!”

The main dancer scrunches his face; why was Myungsoo calling the baby crab ‘Money’? Was it about something he watch from TV again?

“Ah! It’s not money, Myungsoo-yah. It’s crab. Just like in Spongebob. Money is the thing that Mr. Crab like, and here is Mr. Crab.”

Myungsoo nods eagerly, “Kweb!”

Jongin nods to him, that’s the best a two year old could pronounce it.

What they didn’t notice was Kyungsoo walking towards them, he wanted to get him for his snack time.

When Myungsoo felt he was being watch, he looked up and grins wider.

“Appa, kweb!”

Kyungsoo kneel down next to him, “You’ve meet a baby crab!”

“Kweb! Kweb!” he said cheerfully, fingers trying to poke the tiny creature.

“Okay, baby. It’s your snack time. Come on.”

The little one stood up, smiling to the baby crab and bid it good bye, "Paipai, kweb!"

He then have his right hand holding Jongin’s hand and left holding to his appa’s hand.

~~~

Later that evening where the wives busied preparing ingredients for their BBQ dinner, the children either play with each other or with their uncle.

“Papaaaa~!”

Anwei rushed to Luhan and hug him tight, hands wrapped barely around Luhan’s waist.

“What is it, Anwei?”

Much to his surprise, Anwei sniffed and sobs, “Y-You won’t leave me and mama, right?”

Luhan widen his eyes and bend down to the same level as Anwei, “What are you talking about? Of course I won’t leave you and mama.”

Just then, someone sneaked out of the family lounge.

“U-Uncle Chen said that you were once a Deer Prince. At the back there, there’s a forest w-where deer family lives and-and papa will have t-to go back to your family! I-I don’t want you to leave me and mama~!!!”

She wailed and cried out loud.

“What the-? KIM JONGDAE!!!!”

"I WAS TELLING HER A VERY GOOD BEDTIME STORY!!!!"

Ran went to get Anwei, told her that Uncle Jongdae was just telling a joke and usher her to play with Tia. She was drawing something. With her father, the famous Kriscasso.

“What are you drawing, eonnie?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter