Appa no leave!

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like Kyungsoo had predicted, he got his schedule clear only for one day, well, barely one day.

He was supposed to go to fansign event with Jongdae, Sehun, Chanyeol, Yixing and Luhan but Joonmyeon had talk to their manager and Baekhyun went to substitute him.

However, he still needs to go for a radio show which he’d guest with Jongin; again to promote Jongin’s drama and him for singing the OST.

With Haneul was still in bed, Kyungsoo woke up earlier than her and cooked them breakfast. He would be the one who cook if Haneul was not feeling well or when she had her pregnancies allergies.

Yesterday, Haneul’s parents told him that they’d come and pick her up to get her to rest for 2 day. He agrees with them and would tell her as soon as she woke up.

“Oh, oppa. You’ve already cook?”

Kyungsoo look over his shoulder, Haneul wearing her maternity dress with white pants. Seems like she already took her shower.

“You’re supposed to be resting, what are you doing waking up early in the morning?”

Haneul approach her husband and gave him a back hug.

“It’s almost 7 so it’s not that early. You get a day off today?”

Kyungsoo’s lips form a pout, “No. I still have to go for tonight’s radio show. Haneul, mom and dad will pick you up around 8 or so. They wanted to take care of you since my schedule for tomorrow is pack.”

Haneul nods, there’s no way she would disobey her mother. She’s their only daughter so it’s understatement.

She let go off him and helped to set up the table when a giggles interrupt them.

“Umma~ Appa~”

Apparently Jongin had woken up and went to check on Myungsoo to see if the baby was awake.

“Oh, Myungsoo-yah, good morning. Umma ppoppo.”

Myungsoo lean away from Jongin’s hold and went to kiss his mother.

“Go kiss appa too.”

Hearing that, Kyungsoo placed a plate of pancakes and went over him.

The little one giggles as he wriggles out of Jongin.

With Haneul settle next to Myungsoo’s high chair, she had Kyungsoo to place him in so he could be feed.

While they’re having breakfast, Kyungsoo just remember something and ask Myungsoo.

“Myungie, in awhile, Jung-halmeoni will come and they will bring umma to their house to halmeoni can take care of her. Would you like to live with halmeoni too?”

Myungsoo pout, cheeks fills with his baby cereal, “Umma…leave appa?”

“Ani, umma just want to rest at Jung-halmeoni house. Would you like to follow umma?”

The little one tilt his head to the side, “Shireo…appa alone…Myungie stay with appa.”

Jongin ruffles the younger’s hair. “Ahh~! You’ll grown up well, Myungsoo-yah!”

Haneul smiles, “He wanted to accompany you. Would you be okay?”

The husband nods, “Yeah, I’ll talk to Manager-hyung. If anything, I’ll ask him if he’d like to stay with Jinho. We should be fine so you don’t have to worry.”

“I can take care of him too!” Jongin volunteers.

After they had their breakfast, Kyungsoo and Jongin went to shower along with Myungsoo.

Not long after that, the door bell rang.

Haneul went to get the door.

Her mother come in, “Ah, Haneul. I was so worried about you! It’s all over the news, what happen?”

Mrs. Jung hugged her daughter; panic, scared and relief were all over her face.

“Mom, I’m fine. I collapse because I was tired and all.”

She glared at her daughter, “I want to know the whole story as soon as we get there. Now where’s my cute grandson?”

“Ammeoni~” (Halmeoni)

“Aigoo, Myungsoo-yah,” she caught the boy in her hug and lift him up.

“Aigoo, look at him, he’s getting handsome day by day! Myungsoo, halmeoni really miss you, don’t you miss me too?”

Myungsoo giggles, he went to kiss his grandmother’s cheek.

Kyungsoo appear with Haneul’s small back pack, “Sorry for causing trouble, Umma. And thank you for your understanding.”

Jung-halmeoni took the back, “Nonsense. None of this happened because of you so stop blaming yourself. Beside, I’ve been missing my daughter and my grandson for awhile.”

“The thing is umma, Myungsoo is not going with us. He’s staying with his appa.”

Myungsoo whined when Haneul pinches his cheek.

“Appa alone, no good!”

Mrs. Jung laughed at the statement.

“Okay, we need to leave now so we could avoid traffic. Myungsoo, go hug umma.”

The little boy grins, hands wide open waiting for his mother to take him.

“Myungsoo-yah, don’t disturb appa when he’s working, arra? Umma will be back in two days. Show me how many is two day with your finger.”

Myungsoo released his grip on Haneul’s shoulder and try to do the ‘peace’ sign.

“Two!”

Haneul wrap her hand around his, “You’re a smart boy! Okay, umma will have to go now. Poppo.”

And the smart kid did as he told to. Not far from there, Jongin secretly snaps a few pictures.

It could be say that his new hobby is taking picture of Myungsoo; he has a dozen folders of Myungsoo’s picture in his phone.

As soon as Myungsoo was put on the ground, he ran to reach his uncle, leaving Kyungsoo time to bid goodbye to his wife.

“Have a good rest, okay? I’ll pick you up in two days.”

Kyungsoo lean to close the gap between their lips.

“I will. Don’t work too hard and take care.”

~~~

That evening, the father reach for a back pack to fill in Myungsoo’s spare cloth, milk formula, wet wiped and all sorts of things that Haneul usually brought around when they go out.

After that, he went to lock all the windows and doors.

When he’s done, he went to the boy room to see if he’s awake or not.

Kyungsoo smiles at his sight; Myungsoo was still sleeping, hugging his dolphin plushy.

He went over Myungsoo and gently pries him off his blanket and got to carry him.

Myungsoo let out a whined, turned his head to face his father’s neck as his hand around him got tighter.

“Shhh…”

With the final glance and double check everything, he went to his car and drove off.

~~~

“I’m very sorry to disturb you, hyung. He insisted staying with me while his mom is away.”

Joonmyeon smiles as he reach for the back pack and passed it to Jinho.

“It’s okay. Myungsoo didn’t have a heart to leave his appa alone, aren’t you?”

The leader said, he bounces Myungsoo in his arm earned giggles from the littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter