Back to normal...maybe?

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello! And I'm sorry...I know I haven't update for soooo looong...IDK if you read my blog but, just in case if you didnt, my lappy broke down and was sent to get fix...I got this 8 May, Thursday...but then, my back hurts (I think something to do with back bone?) and then my allergies act up...I'm over my allergy but for the backache? It still there...and yeah...My hand is itching and I need to update this or else, I'd go crazy...No 'Do's Family' moment but still, an update...Again, I'm sorry and thank you! :)

 

As the elder promise, he came back within a week, much to his parents protest.

But they knew that it was because of work.

Sighing, he thanks their manager for picking him up at the airport. He also found out that Sehun and Jongin both away with schedule.

As soon as he reach their shared apartment, he went to keep away his stuff before taking a quick shower.

While drying his hair, he walk into the kitchen and laugh lightly to himself.

It's not because how trash the view is, instead, it was left untouch, as good as new!

There's unwashed frying pan in the sink and an empty egg container.

'Seems like they ate omelet for the past few days.' 

Again, he had guessed correctly. Looking through the kitchen cabinet, he also found out that they are almost out of groceries and snacks.

"Guess who's buying groceries for today? Me, yay~!"

~~~

Good thing that their manager hyung didnt mention to the two maknaes about him coming home.

While picking vegetable at the wet market, he decided to cook a small feast as apology for leaving so sudden for a week (and for not stopping Jongin ordering chicken the whole two days meal that he's sure Jongin had stuffed the younger with it).

Ever since most of EXO get married, Tao grew up to be more mature. He had the two depends on him like a brother.

To be honest, it's kinda hard for him considering he himself is an only child. When Kyungsoo finally got married after what the elder had gone through, the idea of getting married slowly making him scare; who'd be his wife, how'd they meet, will they face the same problem like Kyungsoo?

With the scary thought, he decided to focus himself on taking care of the remaining maknaaes.

The cart is now full with cooking supplies, ''Now off to snack section!''

About 15 minutes later -hey! He's shopping snack for Jongin and Sehun too- he push the cart to the casheir to pay.

Of course, just like any other day, the casheir would ask for his signature.

~~~

A ruckus were heard exactly before the door was slammed open.

''Hyung! Tao-hyung, where are-''

Both maknaes stop at their track when delicious smell enter their nose. Sehun and Jongin look at each other with sparkle eyes screaming KITCHEN.

''You're back! You're finally back!'' Sehun cried as he glomp the elder.

Jongin didn't waste a second and did the same.

''OHMAIGOD, GUYS! I only went for a week! And please, you're killing me this bear hug, Jongin, Sehun.''

The two EXO-K's member let go off and grins madly.

''And I didn't hear both of you saying 'I'm home' like-''

''WE'RE HOME!'' Sehun and Jongin chorus together.

Tao widen his eyes; was it the hunger talking or they trully miss him? They're like little puppy that willing to do trick for food.

He then decide to test them, ''Well...welcome back and, why don't you guys shower before we e-''

Sehun gasp a before running off to his room, with Jongin 0.2 second behind.

'''FIRST BATHROOM IS MINE!''

''OH COME ON, SEHUN! YOU USED IT YESTERDAY AND THIS MORNING,SO NOW IT'S MY TURN!''

''KKAEBSONG, YOU'RE JUST SLOW SO NO!'' 

BANG!

Tao shrug and sigh tiredly, the reason why they always fighting for the first bathroom was because it has bigger space, bath tub and it's in his room.

If anything to spark their childish arguements, that would be fighting for anything belongs to Tao.

''Jongin, in case you forget, we have another 2 bathroom here so please do shower.''

Jongin pout and drag his feet away from first bathroom. ''B-But hyung!''

''SHOWER OR NO FOOD!''

The latter speed up to the other bathroom.

It's good to be back, but to Tao, those two seems spoil and more childish than any other day.

 

And that didn't end there.

 

An hour later, Tao found himself feeding the two.

''Sehun, Jongin, you guys are adult already, and I'm sure your hands work just fine. Go feed yourself!''

''No! Aaaahhh~'' Sehun stubbornly shook his head, then open his mouth widely, waiting for Tao to feed him.

Somehow, Tao feel relief that they didn't ask what was his.. 'vacation' about.

''So, hyung, what happen back there?'' Jongin ask.

'Spoke too soon.'

''O-oh, well. Family problems.''

Sehun and Jongin both had their pocker face on, ''Yes, that's definitely tells everything, hyung.''

'Again with sarcasm, must be too much spending time with Kris-ge.'

Tao scoop for another and feed Jongin, ''You know, adult stuff.''

''Were they telling you the whole story of your existence, from 'you in the making' and 'ta-dah! a baby?''

Tao virtually palm his face.

''No, Sehun. Not that. It's hard to explain so I'll tell you guys later, okay?''

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter