Blue Sky

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Strictly high-lighted, this is just a FANFIC...Story-line and stupid imagination by me...Thanks!

 

"Haneul! Stay with me! Haneul!"

"Her blood pressure is decreasing!"

"Sir, I'm sorry but you have to wait outside."

"She's my wife!"

"I understand, sir, but-"

And that's the last things she heard.

What is happening to me?

~~~

It has never once cross her mind that she got to sing with well-known singer.

There she was with her manager that was also her cousin, Shim Yong-jae, waiting for a staff to call them in.

About 10 minutes later, they were called in for the meeting.

~~~

"Jongin?"

"Taemin?"

Both staring at each other.

"Wait, if EXO and Shinee is here, and I saw Sulli heading here too, what meeting are we having? It's like a whole bunch of us?" Taemin said, looking at Onew, their leader.

"I come for chicken."

Minho push him at his shoulder, "Grow up, hyung!"

And so the hallway were full of EXO, F(x), Shinee and other rookies groups.

"I'm so sorry that we have to end this meeting Miss."

A small group of people came out from one of the practice room.

"It's okay, it's half-formal and we understand. And please, call me Haneul." said the girl called 'Miss'.

"Hey, I know that voice anywhere!"  chirped up.

...

The group approach the crowded hall-way when suddenly.

"Sky?"

The girl frozed on her spot, eyes lurking around to find who call her using that name.

"Sky! Hey! It's really you!"

Someone push over the crowd and went to hug her.

"Amber?! Amber! Oh my god! It's really you! I thought I would never had a chance to meet you here! Gosh!"

"Hey Sky! How are you doing? Wait, don't tell me, you're the one that having collaboration with SM for an OST?"

She nods, "Yes, but they haven't decide yet with whom will I sing with. And Amber, please. We're in Korea, so Haneul is it."

"Haneul, Sky, it's the same! Or you want me to call you Heavenly Sky? That's the exact meaning of your  name, right?"

A hand on her shoulder, "Haneul, I'll be waiting at the car."

Replying with a nod, the manager proceed to walk with SM staff who showed him way out.

"Ahem! Eonnie, aren't you going to introduce her to us? You've been abandon us ever since you talk to her." Sulli cries.

Amber turns to Sulli and then realized that...oh boy, introducing a person to EXO, Shinee, F(x) and other groups?

"It's me who need to introduce myself, Amber. I'm sure that you all are well-known enough for me not to recognizes. I'm Kim Haneul, an OST singer."

She bows 90 degree and up on her feet.

"We went to the same school at US. She was living with her aunty and-"

"And here I am!"

Amber look at her, "Sorry."

Haneul shook her head. "It's okay."

The taller one grins, "Okay! You know I love to object you so, from the left! Song Qian, also known as Victoria, umma of F(x)..."

Haneul sigh, Amber introducing all of them, one by one and that's when she decided to have her manager drive around or get something for them.

~~~

Heaven Bakery

"How was it? Did you get the offer?"

Haneul grins, she approach her mother and hug her from behind, "We had a short informal meeting earlier and due to their upcoming concert, we have to end it earlier. But, I already sign the contract just that I still don't know who would be my duet partner."

"Great! My baby girl is know grown up."

"Umma~ It's not like I'm getting married soon! I just started my carieer! And did you forgot what I told you before?"

Her mother turns to her, "Which was?"

She smiles softly, "...I just wanted to be an OST singer."

~~~

After a week, she has been call once again to attend meeting upon the song.

What surprise her was, when she enter the meeting room with Young-jae, there were 5 boys inside, already seated ever so comfortly.

"Hello?"

All of them looked up, "Oh hi! Don't worry, you're in the right room just that, we too were called to attend this meeting."

Onew told her and she nods while proceed to sit on the empty chair.

It turns out that the management had selected these boys to see which one would be pair up with her.

There's Onew and Jonghyun from Shinee, Changmin from TVXQ, Baekhyun and D.O from EXO.

"Okay, off we go to the recording room and see which one would be paired up with you."

~~~

EXO Dorm

Ever since the elder or the hyung-line get married, the sasaeng got even agressive to the point that Joonmyeon felt pity for the rest of his dongsaeng; Kyungsoo, Tao, Jongin and Sehun.

It's like they're telling them not to get married. They even have to cancel Sehun's WGM due to massive harsh comments and threat to his partner.

Secretly, he prays that to whoever (not from SM) that come to work with any of them, would hook up to one of their dongsaeng.

A door open and closed had him back from drifting away.

He knew the kids would go to him and report what the meeting was about.

"Hyung? Why are you still here? Aren't you going home tonight?"

"Kyungsoo, we're having comeback, remember? So we're staying at the dorm for awhile." told Baekhyun.

Joonmyeon smile, "So, what was that all about?"

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun plopped down next to the leader respectively.

"Remember the OST singer that turns out to be Amber's friend, the one that come about a week ago? She was the one that our sunbae has been talking about. A new OST singer that refuse to sign SM contract. She said she wanted to be like, sort of free agent but she still want to sing."

"And?"

Kyungsoo decide to continue after Baekhyun, "And the meeting was about new OST song for Key-hyung's drama. There's Changmin-hyung, Onew-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung, and then me and Baekhyun-hyung. We had to go to recording studio to see who get to sing with her, as in who's voice suit to do duet with her. Onew-hyung was selected."

Joonmyeon nods, "Then, how was her voice?"

"Her voice...it's...different."

~~~

"Na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae, Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon, Dachyedo molla."

CLICK! 

The door open, and a girl enter.

"Oh god! I'm in the wrong room again. I'm so sorry!" She bows down and exit the room.

"Isn't that..."

Kyungsoo continue to stare at the door. "Haneul-sshi..."

~~~

Kyungsoo was tired, deadly tired. He had told all of them that he is so going to bed as soon as they reach their dorm.

And he did, well, try too since Chanyeol insisted the boy to wash up and then go to bed.

Effortlessly, (knowing that Kyungsoo wouldn't have the energy to beat the crap out of him) he carried the boy to the bathroom, chucked a towel and his night wear, he had the door bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter