THE Kim Jongin

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the doctor’s office.

“According to the result here, she seems stressed and tired that she fainted. It’s either she’s being too angry or too shock that her body choose to shut itself for awhile. And apparently she’s not eating properly.”

Kyungsoo nods, hand continue to pats Myungsoo’s thigh; he was on his father's laps.

“She was having hard time to keep food down. Is it normal?”

The doctor scribbles something on the note and passed it to the nurse.

“Yes, it’s normal. I’ll prescribe her some vitamins and meds. You can claim it at the pharmacy on the first floor; just ask around if you don’t know where.”

The husband nods, “When can we discharge her? She doesn’t like hospital that much.”

“As soon as she wakes up.”

~~~

Jongin offers himself to go to the pharmacy and pick up the meds prescribe for Haneul while Kyungsoo and his son stay by her side.

Yeo-jin sat nervously on the couch not far from the bed, in the very same ward. She knew that this time, she’d overdone it; she literally went over borderline.

When Jongin got back, Myungsoo had already seated on his mother’s laps who had just woken up.

Kyungsoo was explaining to her why she fainted and what the doctor had told him about it.

“The next time you feel tired, you should just phone me so I could ask to go back early and cook dinner for us or we could just order take out. Don’t overdo yourself, Haneul.”

“Okay, I won’t. I didn’t do that on purpose. I remember having a visitor though.”

At the word visitor, Yeo-jin prays so hard for her to be remains unnoticed.

“Ah! There she is. I guess I was shock when she introduced herself as Jongin’s girl friend.” Haneul pout at him when he hands the meds to her.

“GIRL FRIEND?!”

“Jongin, tune down your voice. Don’t forget, we’re still in hospital.”

“Noona, I’m truly, really, deeply sorry for whatever she had done to you. But this woman here is not my girl friend.”

“Oppa…”

Jongin turns to her, “Stop calling me oppa! After what you’ve done to all my friends, you have no right to call me oppa!”

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo warned him.

He sigh, “You, me. Outside.”

~~~

The door to the ward was close and that was when Kyungsoo demand to know the whole story.

“It was nothing, oppa. You heard the doctor; I was tired and passed out.”

“The doctor mentions the word ‘stressed’, Haneul. He also mention that it was either you were too angry or too shock so it must be related to what happen between you and Yeo-jin-sshi.”

Haneul sigh, there’s no way she can hide it now.

 

FLASHBACK

“Uhm, what can I help you with?”

Yeo-jin smirk again, “Oh, there’s a lot of things you can help me with! Starting with telling your husband the truth.”

Haneul frown, “What are you talking about?”

“Admit it. You’re cheating with Jongin behind his back, right?”

The latter gagged, “What? Where in the world did you get the idea? I’m close with Jongin, yes. But not to that point. He’s just like a brother to me.”

“Oh really? Then explain to me why he always went here to sleep over whether he’s having schedule with Kyungsoo-oppa or not?”

This woman is beyond rude.

“Kyungsoo-oppa? Who allows you to call my husband oppa?”

Casting her eyes away from Haneul, she pretends to check her nails.

“I can call him anything I want. Now explain!”

“There’s nothing to be explain to a rude girl like you. If you’re his girl friend, by now you should’ve learn who are his family members, whom his close with and perhaps, ask yourself instead of doing a surprise visit like this. You have to remember that you have an image to protect. So does Jongin.”

Yeo-jin stares at her, “I see you’re already in term of calling each other name? Aren’t you ashamed of living under the same roof with your husband and cheated him with his very own best friend?”

“I did not cheat on my husband!”

“Oh? I bet the otherwise and I bet that your first born is Jongin-oppa’s son but you decided to keep the truth within you and Jongin-oppa only.”

Haneul felt a wave of dizziness, she held her head using her right hand, “I don’t even know why or what’s the reason you’re doing this but I’ll tell you this and once. You better listen carefully.”

She stood up and faced her, “My relationship with my husband is a blessed from heaven that I couldn’t ask for more. Myungsoo, our first born is just the perfect prove that our love is unconditional in fact, we’re having another on the way. You said that you’re Jongin’s girl friend. As far as I know, being him, he’d consulted with Kyungsoo-oppa first and see if this woman would match him. Having you doing fuss like this just now, had just added the reason NOT to be with you. You should learn to respect people. I should’ve reported you trespassing the moment you enter our house.”

“YOU-”

“I haven’t finished yet! You should know that with the past EXO had; all threat, sasaeng and haters, they yearn trust and honesty in order to have relationship. Have you ever wonder why Jongin had never confirmed any rumors of him dating anyone? Better yet, any rumors regarding him and you dating? YOU should be grateful that he denies it politely; saying that you’re a friend of his instead of embarrassing you by telling the press it was one sided love. Reflect yourself before coming here and accuse me for nothing I’ve done.”

“DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TOO?!”

Haneul brushed her threat off, “Even if you being the famous actress don’t mean anything to me when it comes to your attitude. I’m once a celebrity too. Besides, I do watch news and there’s news about you throwing tantrums and disrespects seniors and elders. So yeah, you’re quite famous for that.”

They both heard a car enter the parking lot, and looked at the window.

Yeo-jin widened her eyes; it’s Kyungsoo with Jongin.

“I’m not done with you, woman! Don’t ever think you’d get away from me! I’ll be back!”

With the voice piercing her ears, Haneul then felt her world out.

“H-Hey! Hey, wake up!”

Yeo-jin kneel down, eyes glancing around to see if there’s any door she could use to go out aside from the entrance she used earlier.

Seeing Haneul didn’t even move, she grabbed her hand bags and rushed out.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“And that was the last thing I heard before I completely out.”

Kyungsoo sigh, he eyes Myungsoo who was still playing with his finger; poking here and there, curl and un-curl it.

“I told you not to open the door to stranger, didn’t I?”

Haneul pout, she’s feeling so much better than just now.

“Well, I thought she was you. And, can we please check out now?”

The husband nods, stood up and help her to get on her feet.

Just then Jongin burst into the room, “Hyung, you need to fill in some forms while I’ll get noona and Myungsoo to the back door. Apparently some fans saw Yeo-jin went to your house and post it online, and then with you carrying her to the car, they’ve concluded something bad happen. They even got a picture of her rushing out of your house and us stopping her. Reporters had flooded the entrance, Manager-hyung had just arrived to clear all reporters but just to be safe; we’ll be usin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter