Mirai e

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living in a dorm with a bunch of boys sure was fun to him. But he couldn't ask any better to be greet by his love of his life every time he went to work and got home.

Today, just like any other day, he was deadly tired even to stand up on his feet, but he knew he had to keep walking at least until he reach to his apartment.

The nearer he got, the happier he felt; he was sulking in the car when he arrived and look at him now! Smiling from ear to ear!

And now, into the elevator, punching the floor where he live, staring at the LED to reach to the floor. 

DING!

His smiles got wider with every step he took. Finally at the front of his apartment, he straighten his shirt before proceed to key in the password.

BEEP!

"I'm home!"

He took off his shoe and rush inside, hoping to find his lovely wife.

"Baby, where are you?"

He heard a rustle follow by a soft voice, "In here, kitchen, oppa!"

The man went to the kitchen and saw his wife, in a pink apron, hair tied into a pony tail with bangs long enough only to cover her forehead.

She's holding a spatula, stirring at something she cooked for their dinner, perhaps.

Just when she the red mixture was well stirred, she turn down the heat and face her husband.

"Welcome home! How's your day?"

He nods, "I'm home," he said once again, walking towards his wife, not before placing his bag on one of the chairs of the dining table, "and they've confirm the concert tour in Korea. They still working out on our World Tour since we're just having our comeback last month."

She hummed in response, went to pick the spatula to taste the mixture.

"I hope you're hungry because today's dinner is your favorite! Kimchi spaghetti! Although, yours always taste better than mine."

"Nonsense! Everything you cook taste delicious!" said the man, looking over her shoulder to see the spaghetti sauce.

Kyungsoo stepped back and lean closer to his wife, "You taste delicious too."

"Hey!"

With that, he got away from her and went to set up the table. He still hear she mumble something about him being ert or so.

~~~

After dinner, Kyungsoo went to take bath while Haneul prepared his night cloth and his cloth for tomorrow.

She didn't notice that Kyungsoo had long finish his bath and currently watching her folding and sorting their cloth.

The thought on sneaking behind her were forgotten as soon as his mouth betrayed him by letting out a long loud yawn.

"You sounds so tired. Why don't you sleep early for today?"

The man stubbornly shook his head, "No can do. Jongin's drama is on tonight, I want to support him."

She let our a series of chuckles, "Okay. Want some popcorn? I might not be awake for the entire episode but I'm up for something sweet."

"Popcorn sounds good."

"Great! I'll go and make some."

Haneul stood on her feet, pecking his lips and then went out off the room.

Being a loving husband he was, he wanted to help her even just to make popcorn. He turn his sight to their bed and that's when he realized he's still wrapped himself in his towel.

~~~

Kyungsoo might regret it later for not going to bed early he won't be able to get out off his bed later but he couldn't help to feel happy as he was watching drama with his wife, commenting here and there but mostly laugh at Jongin's expression.

Well,in this drama, he's a stupid playboy who's deep in love with a girl.

After 15 minutes through the episode, it finally played commercial.

"I haven't ask you about your day. How was it? Was he disturbing you again?"

He did expect for Haneul to chuckle or giggles but he didn't expect her to laugh.

Kyungsoo pout, "What so funny?"

"You're so confident that the baby is going to be a boy."

"I know the baby is a boy. And you still haven't answer me."

Haneul nods slowly, "We're doing great, he's surprisingly calm today; sure he did cause me to vomit twice but that's that despite being tired," she said, her right hand rubbing the small baby bump just below her abdomen.

"Do you think you could go with me to the tour?"

"Will Ji-hyun and So-yun be there?"

Kyungsoo nods, "Chanyeol, Suho-hyung and even Luhan-hyung will bring their wife along."

"Then I'll go too. It's been awhile since I haven't got to follow you on a tour. Kinda miss being busy with staff to organise a bunch of kids."

"Ehem! A few of those bunch of kids is now a father."

Haneul giggles, "Will they bring their children along?"

"Luhan-hyung will definitely bring Anwei too, knowing that he won't leave her daugher alone and Chanyeol, you know how Hyunki got excited everytime Chanyeol show him the stage so, yeah. I guess Hyunki will tag along too."

"Oh yeah, oppa. What time will you get back tomorrow?"

Kyungsoo gave a thought for a seconds, "Around 4, we've just need to choose and arrange songs we'll sing on the tour and to sort some things, why do you ask?"

"Just so you know, I'll have my monthly check up in the morning at 10 and umma said they will be back by 4.30 p.m. I thought you would like to pick them up. I'm sure Myungsoo would be very happy to see you."

Myungsoo, their first child, went off with his grandparents for a week as his granny insisted on taking the 2 year old boy for a short vacation.

He was a sweet boy, he has his father's eyes, thin, cherry lips from his mother and white milky skins from both of his parents. He's quite shy but he's a very happy boy when he was in a familiar surrounding or people.

The husband smiles, pulling his wife closer to him, "Why don't we both go pick them up? I'll rush home to get you and then we'll go to pick them up?"

"I like that, actually. I've started to miss my son, and I know umma and app just want him to have fun...oh well."

He lean and kiss her lips, "He'll be back tomorrow. Now, shush. The drama is starting back."

Haneul giggles while her eyes went back to the tv.

~~~

"Appa, what is this?"

"This is a microphone."

The baby scrunch his face, trying to digest the word, "M-mai-ku?"

Chanyeol giggle, "Well, close to that. You see, your voice will become loud if you talk with this."

Hyunki blinks, "Really?"

The father nods, "Really. Want to try?"

The 3 year old boy nods excitedly, he was jumping on his feet to reach the black thing on his father's grip.

Chanyeol scoup his son into his arm and hold the microphone close to his son's lips.

"Now, say something."

The baby look at the microphone and was about to say anything that crossed his mind when suddenly, a small family walk in. He grinned widely before he excitedly shout for his friends name, causing the other to freak out and went behind his father to hide.

"MYUNGSOOOOOO~!!!"

While Myungsoo was so shocked that he cried claiming that the place is scary and there's baby ghost calling for his name, Chanyeol on the other side laughing his head off.

Hyunki laugh along with his father, not knowing the reason why.

~~~

After a little commotion earlier, Kyungsoo had finally calmed his son, it was when he digged out his secret weapon, strawberry milk, and gave it to the little one while ushering him to his wife.

"You go and sit with umma, appa will be right back, okay?"

Myungsoo nods, the toddler waddles back to his umma, who was talking to another woman.

Haneul acknowledge him and bring him up to her laps for him to sit on. His mother keep on talking with Ran; Luhan's wife when Myungsoo found it was more interesting to watch his father sing and dance.

It was when the music start, the mom's stop talking. Ran stood up to look out for Anwei, the 5 year old girl pretty much excited as she would run on the stage and try to dance with her papa.

"Anwei, come here! You cannot disturb papa, he's working, Anwei!"

"But mama! Papa is dancing and I love watchin papa dancing!" the girl shouted back, happily.

The woman stood up and call her onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter