Mysterious departure

The Long Freight
Author's note: Here is the second chapter, picking up the action a bit. Ivy comes to the scene. Keep the comments coming and thanks for subscribing. Happy read :)
 
_____________________________________________
 
 
Minwoo's manager came nearby the members with a worried expression on his face. "Hyungs, please, can we go now? We'll miss the plane if we don't."
 
"Okay, okay!" They all say together as they are being pushed by their other managers while taking their luggages and gifts.
 
 
 
They waved at their parents, them in return waving back, and got in the corridor to the plane.
 
 
 
As they arrived near the plane door, they greeted the crew. The hostesses blushed so hard as they saw the members coming in it felt they were about to faint. The members laughed finding this so cute and proceeded finding their respective seats, except for Eric who was still stuck at Minwoo's back nagging.
 
 
 
"I want my panda ears."
 
 
 
Hyesung was getting irritated already with all of this.
 
 
 
"Eric-ya, please don't make a scene. Sit down."
 
"But I want them."
 
 
 
Hyesung stood up and got close to Eric's face.
 
 
 
"Here." And he smacked his lips quickly turned away all blushed up and sat back. "Isn't this better than the ears?" 
 
 
 
People around them just gasped and giggled as Eric stayed still as a statue, processing the kiss he just received.
 
 
 
"Fan service, people!!!" Minwoo shouted, seeing the public reaction.
 
 
 
Everyone went "Oooh!" as they clapped.
 
 
 
Eric quickly sat down next to Hyesung, all surprised and happy he even forgot about the ears.
 
 
 
Eric was about to make the next move, but Hyesung pushed him away.
 
 
 
"Not now, big baby. Hold your hormones please."
 
"Fine~" Eric said as he pouted cutely.
 
 
 
All finally were seated waiting for the plane to take off. They heard the commander pilot's voice greetings, giving the different flight instructions, then wishing them a safe journey.
 
 
 
As the hostesses passed by checking the luggages, Andy, who was seating next to Junjin, kept on staring at the window.
 
 
 
"Andy-ya, are you okay?"
 
Andy turned to look at Junjin. "I'm fine. Just thinking, that's all. Don't worry."
 
"If you need anything I'm here, arasso?"
 
"Yes, hyung! Thank you for being by my side."
 
"I'll glue to you, if that's necessary."
 
 
 
Even after the small talk, Junjin wasn't feeling at ease seeing Andy like this. He took out his MP3 player.
 
 
 
"Here, let's listen to some of our songs now."
 
"But we usually do that at night after practice."
 
"I'm bored. Just... take it."
 
"Okay." And Andy grabbed one of the earbuds, putting it in his ear while Junjin put the other one on his own ear.
 
 
 
Eric was already smiling seeing the maknaes being cute. "Looks like Andy is getting his moods up."
 
Hyesung hit the back of his head so he would turn back. "Just stop staring at them. You are too curious, you know."
 
"Seat belts please." An air hostess said as she passed near them. They don't remember seeing her before, not even when they go in the plane.
 
 
 
Andy was about to put his seat belt but as he looked up, his eyes went to small slits, seeing the mysterious hostess now approaching them. He, on the other hand, had the impression he knew her from somewhere other than the plane.
 
 
 
"Excuse me?" Andy asked before she could leave.
 
She stopped in her tracks and looked at Andy. "Yes?" 
 
The question of knowing where he saw her before was definitely burning Andy's mind, but then he decided to let it go seeing her name tag written 'Ivy'. "Sorry, nevermind."
 
"Anything... else?" The hostess asked.
 
 
 
Andy couldn't stop staring at so called 'Ivy' but decided to really let go of his suspicions before he scared the poor woman away, looking back at the window. "No, thank you."
 
 
 
Then the woman kept going.
 
 
 
Junjin saw something was on. "Are you okay? You seemed a bit troubled after seeing that hostess... Unless... Heeey... Are you cheating on me already?"
 
"Ooh no... No... That's not it. You're my only one, you know~"
 
"Ooh Andy-ah~"
 
Andy then smiled. "I'll go back to the music now. It's helping."
 
 
 
They both put back their earbuds but again Andy couldn't stop thinking of where he might have known that Ivy. Maybe he is just confusing her with someone else.