Revelations

The Long Freight
Author's note: A long hiatus.. I know I'm sooo sorry.. Been so busy but here I am again. March 27. 2 years after I joined asianfanfics! Hope the long wait was worth it. Thanks for the subscriptions!
_____________________________________________
 
If Eric could turn back in time, he would do it this instant. So much regret was building up on his mind as he looked at his lover.
 
 
"Let me explain..."
 
 
 
Hyesung, still feeling dizzy, tried to stand but had a hard time on that task.
 
 
The other thing that was so odd on him was that piece of gum in his mouth.
 
"What was in that? Aaiisshh... My head..."
 
 
 
Eric got closer to his partner, holding his shoulder. "I had everything under control... Just stay put for now..."
 
 
 
Hyesung brushed off Eric's hand. As he held on his own temple. "You lied to me, to us!!!! This... this was never a tour trip, was it... Damn, my head..."
 
 
 
Eric tried to approach Hyesung again. "I had to do this... to save our mothers..."
 
 
 
"Cut the crap hyung!! It's over!!!" Andy interrupted, making his presence known again, as he started to feel the ZomDy transformation.
 
 
 
"Oooh exciting." Indeed, Ivy couldn't be happier. 
 
 
 
But Eric was getting all stirred up with this, turning to her direction. "You better shut your trap before I..."
 
 
 
"ZomDy..." Ivy said not letting the leader finish. "Do me a favor and kill this bastard. He is annoying me..."
 
 
 
At this point, Andy's fear came true as he was all changed up he then started to slowly reach the leader. "My pleasure..."
 
 
 
Sensing danger, Eric started backing away, though the seats of the plane were making it tough for him to move around. "Andy, don't do this... Wannie, Jin-ah, Minwoo!!! Wake up!!!"
 
 
 
Not a pinch of hesitation was present on ZomDy's gaze. "For a leader you have such low sense of control. Tsk tsk..."
 
 
 
At the moment, Raenah sneakily got behind Ivy, grabbing her by her arms.
 
 
 
Ivy went on struggling against her. "Yaaah!!! You !!! You forget which side you are on?"
 
 
 
Seeing the lead singer just standing all confused and not doing much, Raenah starting yelling to get his attention.
 
 
"Hyesung-ssi, stop staring and help me here!!!"
 
 
 
With all the chaos, Minwoo started waking up all grouchy, while checking on his partner next to him still sleeping. "What is with all the noise? Wannie, wake up!"
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Eric was still backing away from the maknae. "Andy... I am not the enemy here. Snap out please..."
 
 
 
Junjin was the next one coming back to consciousness, but not before overhearing Eric and finding his statement confusing.
 
 
"What... What's going on? Did I hear right.... Andy? Enemy? What..."
 
 
 
ZomDy went on closer to Eric, taunting him, all mad. "How long did you know, huh?!? You made me like this!!!"
 
 
 
"No!! No... She fooled me first!!" Eric pleaded all scared as he pointed at Ivy.
 
 
 
"My mother is in danger because of you!!!" Right after, Andy grabbed Eric's collar. "Death will not be enough for you, hyungnim!!"
 
 
 
"Andy!! Let him go! It's not his fault." Raenah begged.
 
 
 
Before ZomDy could get rid of Eric, sirens rang on from outside all of a sudden. 
 
 
 
"!!! Who called them?" Ivy hissed as she got loose and tried to hide somewhere but felt surrounded.
 
 
 
All the cops were right in. "Everybody freeze now!"
 
 
 
One of them came right up front the group, pointing his gun at Andy. "Sir, put your hands in the air nice and easy."
 
 
 
"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here?" Junjin yelled irritated.
 
 
 
Minwoo, who now was seeing the seriousness of the situation, slowly stood up from his seat and tapped on the maknae's shoulder. "Andy-ah... what are you doing?"
 
 
 
Dizziness got hold of ZomDy, making him go back to being Andy. 
 
 
 
Forgetting about Eric while spotting Ivy trying to hide, Andy grabbed quickly on to her wrist, making her wince. "Not so fast, you stay right here!!"
 
 
 
Ivy then just snickered. "Watch it sweetie. If you kill me, you'll never see your mother again!"
 
 
 
Andy got closer to her ear. "I have no intentions to. You will take me where she is at right now!!!"
 
 
 
"Okay okay... Easy boy..."
 
 
 
"Andy, now you are scaring me... What is going on?" Junjin asked as he was getting more awake seeing the scenario in front of him.
 
 
 
Andy look at Junjin feeling like himself again. "I'm wondering that myself but don't worry jagiya! I'm sure there is someone who owns us a big fat explanation." Eric gulped hearing this. "Please officer, take this wench away from me before I loose my mind."
 
 
 
But the leading cop, who was actually an inspector, shook his head. "I'm afraid you all will have to follow us to the station."
 
 
 
Everyone went quiet except Dongwan who was profoundly snoring. Minwoo tried to get some sense out of him. "Wannie wake up! Can't believe you slept all the way during all this craziness."
 
 
 
"Yaaah... I want to sleep!!!" And like this Dongwan went back to sleep.
 
 
 
"!!! Now the news will spread for sure..." Ivy cursed as the cops took her away.
 
 
 
Before anyone could leave the plane, Andy tapped on Eric's shoulder.
 
 
"But before we go, Mister leadernim, spill everything now!!"