Sudden Attack

The Long Freight
 
Author's note:  Another chapter is here... The confrontation is on!! Thankies for the votes, comments and subscriptions.
_____________________________________________
 
 
 
Ivy frowned her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"
 
"Oooh please... Even plastic surgery can't change your rotten self."
 
 
 
Seeing that Andy figured her out she undid her surprised look and smirked. "Oooh... so I guess you found me, Andy-ssi."
 
 
 
Andy forcefully grabbed her by her arm, not even intimidated by her height. "What are you up to?"
 
Ivy released herself from Andy's grip as quickly and took out a small whiskey bottle. "Chill boy... Here, just have a drink. It will calm your nerves."
 
 
 
Andy slapped the bottle away. "Eunhye-ah... What are you doing in this plane?"
 
 
 
Slowly, Ivy walked and circled her arms around Andy's neck and kissed his forehead. "This." Then went biting his chin. "And this.." 
 
"Ouch! What the..." Andy, all of a sudden, felt something stinging the back of his neck, immediately putting his hand where it was hurting. 
 
 
 
Moving his hand in front of him, he saw he was holding a thin needle.
 
Ivy started backing up, all pleased. "Just remembering old times. See you soon, ZomDy."
 
 
 
Andy didn't even see Ivy walking away, having to hold on the cart so he wouldn't fall, but whatever that was in the needle was getting the best of him.
 
 
 
A man, at the moment, was passing by and stopped. "Sir, are you all right?"
 
 
 
Suddenly, Andy lifted his head up, smiling darkly.
 
"I'm perfectly fine. Not sure about you though."
 
The man, not understanding, looked confused. "Why?"
 
 
 
Andy quickly got the hold of the poor man's neck, then went biting it hard till it bled out. The grip was so tight his victim wasn't even able to scream.
 
 
 
Feeling no pulse as he held on him, Andy mercilessly dropped the man, who disintegrated into dust as soon as his body touched the ground. "Because you're dead now... Hmm... Looks like ZomDy is back in action..." He said as he walked away to clean himself up, not looking back.
 
 
 
Minwoo squeezed himself back into his seat but still couldn't shake his uneasiness. "Wannie, did I leave you here on my own will?"
 
"Very funny... I'm sure taking a dump doesn't require you to have bodyguards you." Dongwan said with a straight face.
 
"What? Huhh... It's... I don't remember being in the toilet... Strangely... I'm feeling so hot all over... I don't know why." Minwoo said a bit fustrated.
 
"Are you sure you are not playin... Wait..." Dongwan stopped and started sniffing Minwoo's shirt. "Why do you have perfume all over you?"
 
Minwoo shrugged. "Huh??" Seeing Dongwan was waiting for an answer, he smelled his shirt to confirm. "I... I don't know.... It's quite pleasant though..."
 
"Pabo... Aaiishh... can't wait for this plane to land. This trip is taking forever."
 
Minwoo nodded in agreement. "Me too..."
 
"Anyway, now that you are here, can you just... kiss this poor boy who was missing you few minutes ago?" Dongwan said as he approached his partner.
 
 
 
Minwoo pushed Dongwan's head right away by his forehead with his hand, seeing he was getting closer to him. "Not now, Oppayam. I just remembered I have some lyrics to check... Spent last night writing them...." Minwoo then felt his heart was getting at ease again. "Oh... I guess I feel fine now that I'm talking about lyrics..." Minwoo then went on shuffling his bag for his notebook.
 
 
 
Dongwan patted Minwoo's back. "All right... I'll just.. Go back to sleep then."
 
 
 
After Dongwan dozed off, Minwoo dropped his pen and notebook on his lap and rested his head on his seat.
 
'What did I do? Why do I feel awkward? Maybe I'm working too hard.' He thought as he then got back to his scribbles.
 
 
 
Minwoo's inspirational moment didn't last long as he heard steps coming towards him. It was Junjin who, all of a sudden, peeked in and from his breathing, it seemed he came from far away. "Hyung, have you seen Andy?"
 
 
 
Minwoo stood from his seat and looked around. "Isn't that him down the hall?"
 
"Ooh yeah..." Then Junjin resumed walking to his maknae's direction.  "Andy-ah!!!"
 
 
 
Andy, still as ZomDy, stared where Junjin was but didn't flinch. He just got deeper into his own thoughts. 'Andy... Now I remember that's how they call me when I'm all innocent and pure. Been a while. And who is that tall hot guy coming towards me? Hmm... He kinda looks familiar...'
 
 
 
Junjin finally reached him. "Andy... What's wrong with you? I have been calling you just now and instead you just stop and stare away."
 
ZomDy raised his eyebrows. "It's nothing... yet..." As he spoke, he started focusing on Junjin's adam apple. "...just thinking about your..."
 
"You are always thinking and not doing. Come on." Junjin interrupted as he dragged his maknae away.
 
'My pleasure.' ZomDy thought as he just went along, grinning widely.