Hideout

The Long Freight
Author's note: Another chapter on. Almost skipped a month without updating. Thanks for subbing!
_____________________________________________
Ivy looked at the small room she was in. "We should be okay in here. These Shinhwa boys really think they are on top of their game." 
 
Raenah, who came along with her, sighed. "Unnie, don't you think you've done enough? It's getting out of hand."
 
Ivy immediately backed her on the nearest wall. "And you thought you could stop me back then. Just remember that your precious boyfriend left you because of them. Don't take their side and don't you dare betray me like you did before. I'll kill you in a heartbeat if that happens again."
 
Raenah, all shaken up, bowed. "I'm sorry unnie."
 
To not scare Raenah any further, Ivy backed away. "Nevermind that. They will pay for what they have done. Trust me."
 
 
On the road
 
Junjin made sure to stay at the passenger side, thinking it might calm his partner down. How wrong he was. "Andy, slow down. Don't drive so recklessly. Do you actually have like any idea where Minwoo hyung might be?"
 
Andy didn't even look at him while replying. "I'm just following my gut feeling..."
 
Dongwan hammered his fist on the door. "Your gu... YAAAH!! We have no time for this. He might be hurt by now!!!" 
 
Andy sighed. "Dongwan hyung... You didn't even let me finish. I'm also tracking Minwoo hyung's phone too. Aaissh... I shouldn't have let him take off like that." The last sentence could barely be heard since it was more to himself. 
 
Junjin turned around looking at his leader. "Eric hyung... You are awfully quiet. Why?"
 
"I should have stopped her when I had the chance to. I have myself to blame as well for this whole situation." Eric said firmly as he curled his fist. 
 
"Better not let Minwoo hyung find out what you know. He won't forgive you." Andy said in such a serious tone. Junjin and Dongwan had question marks on their heads wondering the meaning of the younger and older men's conversation. 
 
"I'm sure I'll be his next target as soon as he is done with Ivy. She won't stay quiet for too long." Eric said right after as he sadly smiled. 
 
"Huh... Sorry to interrupt but... Did we miss something?" Junjin asked as he scratched his head. 
 
 
 
Raenah started checking on her luggage for a change of clothes. "So unnie what is the next step?
 
Ivy looked at her as she also unpacked. "We have to stay low key for at least two days then we might find another place to crash and..."
 
Suddenly a knock is heard. 
 
"Who could that be?" Ivy whispered as she got closer to the door. 
 
"Room service."