Almost Landing

The Long Freight
 
Author's note: Hello again... Back with an update... Sorry it took too long... Had a brain freeze on this one but my muse is back :) Thanks for the comments, votes and subscriptions! Happy read!
_____________________________________________
 
 
Few hours have passed since Eric and Andy's confusing conversation. The maknae was still feeling uneasy, but the voice of the captain on the speaker box took him out of his reverie.
 
"Good afternoon passengers! Hope the flight is still being pleasant for you. Make sure to always keep checking your belongings. We are about to reach our destination in approximately 30 minutes. Enjoy the remaining of the flight with Korean Air. This is Captain Park Soo Hyuk. Thank you."
 
 
All members were well seated, just about done with their lunch.
 
But they were not together as their respective pairs. Hyesung felt he needed to chit chat a bit with his baby bird. "Out of curiosity, is it me or Eric is acting a little strange?"
 
Junjin wasn't really knowing where Hyesung was getting at so he looked at him feeling lost. "Hyung, isn't he strange by nature already?"
 
Hyesung didn't quit on his suspicions and kept going. "No, not that... I mean out of the usual, like he is hiding something."
 
Junjin paused a bit before replying. "Such as?"
 
Hyesung grunted seeing he wasn't getting much from Junjin. "Heeeeyy.... I don't know. That's why I'm asking you!!!"
 
Junjin then shifted from his seat to look at his hyung. "He is your boyfriend. You should know more rather than me. Don't worry.. It must be the whole swaying plane thing. I'm sure as soon as we land he'll be back to his normal crazy self."
 
"Yeah... I hope so..." Hyesung then sat further on his seat, till he saw Eric checking him up from where he was.
 
"Hyesung-ah!!! Sit next to me..."
 
Hyesung looked at Junjin who just shrugged and said. "See?"
 
 
Puffing out air from his cheeks, Hyesung looked back at his boyfriend. "Yaaah.. To cling on me like there is no tomorrow? No way! Last time I checked, I almost got my arm broken because of you."
 
"Come on!! I won't hurt you..." Eric begged as he showed his puppy eyes and stretched his arms out.
 
Hyesung had no choice but to surrender. "Fine... But no hard squeezing allowed."
 
Eric blasted his biggest smile and sighed of relief. "Yes, Sungie-ah!!!" Then he remembered something. "Ooh I forgot... I got some gum here..."
 
"Ooh thanks..." Hyesung said as he quickly grabbed the pack.
 
"Hey!! Not the whole thing..."
 
 
Hyesung lifted the pack up for everyone to see. "Guys!! Gum!!!"
 
Junjin, Dongwan and Minwoo stood to grab one. 
 
"Thanks leadernim!" They all said while chewing.
 
 
All except the maknae that, on the other hand, stayed rooted on his spot were showing interest so Hyesung handed the pack to him. "Want some?"
 
"No thanks hyung. I'm good." Andy replied all a bit gloomy.
 
 
Seeing the commotion, Raenah, who was nearby, approached them. "Sir, could you please stay... Omo!! Are you Hyesung-ssi from Shinhwa? I'm so sorry... Didn't mean to disturb you..." She felt so flushed. 
 
Hyesung could only laugh. "It's okay..." And apologize right after. "We are sorry.."
 
Raenah shook her head quite quickly, responding to what Hyesung just said. "Ooh no... Please... No worries... Just do what you have to do while seated. The plane is landing."
 
 
 
And after a while, the plane did land actually. Most passengers then headed out but the Shinhwa members still remained there.
 
Raenah was checking around once again when she spotted Eric and the others still seating. "Ooh Eric-ssi. You are still here. Is there someth...." She halted seeing the other Shinwha members were sleeping. "Omo... how are they sleeping now?"
 
Eric was checking his watch and didn't even bother to look up to see Raenah. "No sweat. Must be from the exhaustion. We'll wait till everyone is really out."
 
Raenah felt awkward. "Oooh okay. But we should wake them up then..."
 
Before Raenah could reach the first closest member, Eric held firmly on her arm and whispered "I beg you. Just bear with me. Don't do anything."
 
Raenah was getting scared by his sudden hectic behavior. "Eric-ssi... Please... What is..."
 
"You need to help me here!!!" Eric almost yelled this time. 
 
 
 
Little did they know someone was nearby watching them.