Real Truth

The Long Freight
Author's note: I'm here again. Long wait I know. Busy life got the best of me. Many thanks for subbing and for not giving up on this story! Happy read!
____________________________________

 

Tears were starting to stream out of Raenah's eyes. "My Soonuh... Wha.... What...."

 

Andy slowly approached her from behind, holding unto her shoulders softly. At first she flinched but then accepted the comforting gesture. "Raenah I'm sorry...."

 

But her calming state lasted few seconds, as she started getting more upset. "So.... He never killed himself? No... noo... Tell me you are not that kind of a ..."

 

Ivy could only laugh as she got dressed. "So naive. Now why did you have to show up when he was almost out?"

 

Raenah shook Andy's hands off as she slowly approached Ivy. The others were on standby. "He was never jealous of Shinhwa, was he?"

 

"What did you do to this poor girl?" Eric whispered, feeling sorry for the whole situation. 

 

At that point, Raenah was already right in front of Ivy. "You killed him?"

 

Ivy raised her chin and looked at her straight in the eyes smirking. "Tsk such questions... He didn't even love you. He was mine.... well... Up till he found out what my true intentions were..." Then the next thing she felt are hands at her neck. 

 

"Die!!! Die now!!" Raenah wasn't holding back squeezing Ivy's neck with all the rage she was feeling. As it happened, Andy reacted quickly on his toes, trying to stop her. 

 

He got hold of her and she ended up letting go of Ivy. "Raenah... Don't!!! She is not worth it."

 

Ivy was holding her neck, breathing hard but still laughing. "So funny.... how egos come.... to be.... A little push and BANG..."

 

Raenah lost it right there kicking Andy away and got back to Ivy, slapping her hard. "Aarrrgh! off!!!"

 

The officers that were with the detectives got to intervene, breaking both women apart. "Alright that's enough!! Ms Ivy you'll have to come with us."

 

Andy got back up on his feet went to Raenah's rescue. "Shhh... Raenah, calm down. I know it didn't have to be this way. I'm sorry you are knowing all like this."

 

He back hugged her. She went on sobbing softly. "You killed him... You killed him..."

 

"Please officer take this witch away." Eric ordered. 

 

"I'll be back soon darlings..." Ivy said as she was dragged out in handcuffs. 

 

They all got back in the van as Junjin made the proper calls to the managers who by now might be beyond pissed for their disappearance. He rather receive all the scolding on behalf of the group since he is a much lighthearted person. 

 

As they sat, Andy went on Raenah's hair while keeping her head on his lap. "Cry it all. Cry it all at once."

 

"We loved each other. I know we did. She wrecked it all..." Raenah said softly. 

 

Eric just sighed as he started the engine. "That's what she is best at. Destroying lives."

 

They finally got home. Raenah was still holding unto Andy. 

 

After calming down a bit, Raenah went to check on Minwoo. "Are you okay Minwoo-ssi? I need to apologize to you all. I was so blind..."

 

"Rest now. Don't think about anything." Minwoo reassured her. He was relieved it was all over for now. 

 

Dongwan also was happy he got back with his Bongie again. 

 

"You know how much I missed you?" He said as he hugged him tight. 

 

Minwoo was almost getting out of breath. "I'm sure it was a lot. I'm here now."

 

Dongwan backed up a bit and got hold of Minwoo's face. "Don't do anything alone. I'm here too."

 

Minwoo was already starting to tear up. "Sorry for worrying you. Will you forgive me?"

 

"In one condition?" Dongwan by then was getting closer as he softly smiled. 

 

Acting innocent, Minwoo went along with whatever was coming, slowly closing his eyes. "Which i..."

 

Minwoo never got to finish his sentence as Dongwan kissed him with all his love. 

 

"Ahaaaam...." Junjin coughed. 

 

"Oops sorry..." Both Dongwan and Minwoo said as they blushed. 

 

"Hate to break the lovey dovey moment but we need to think about getting back to Korea. I'm sure Ivy will be deported soon." Eric said as he checked the paperwork and all pending stuff they didn't take care of as they were busy with the Ivy situation. 

 

Hyesung sat next to Eric. "Yea but right after a good rest. It was a tough couple of days and we might get a longer one ahead tomorrow."

 

"Goodnight!" Dongwan said as he ran off to his bedroom dragging Minwoo along. 

 

"Raenah, sleep in my bed. You'll be more comfortable." Andy said. Junjin whined right after. 

 

"But I wanted to sleep with you silly."

 

Andy grabbed his hand. "And you will. But Raenah needs more comfort. She has gone through a lot."

 

Junjin shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah yeah. All right then."

 

Raenah wasn't feeling comfortable with this. "Really guys. I'm in debt with you. I feel so ashamed... It's fine. I'll sleep in the sofa."

 

"I insist." Andy said firmly as he handed her a pillow and a cover. 

 

Raenah smiled. "Thank you Andy."

 

After she left, Andy turned to see a very red and jealous faced Junjin. "What's up with the sudden interest in Raenah, Andy-ssi?"

 

"Well... She is cute and..."

 

Junjin's eyes were almost falling out of shock. "What???"

 

Andy laughed right after. "I'm joking. Let's just sleep."

 

"I'll kill you if you decide to like someone else." 

 

"Chill Jin-ah hyung. I'm all yours." He pecked Junjin lips right after. 

 

 

- At the station in a jail cell -

 

 

Ivy, with all her hair disheveled, was holding firmly unto the cell bars, looking around. "One by one they will be mine. All mine. Just min..." 

 

Then she heard footsteps. 

 

"Who's there???"

 

A shadow approached her. 

 

"Hello sweetheart!" The person said. 

 

"Is that yo..."

 

Ivy smiled at first but it quickly faded as she felt lack of air on .