Reflected Discovery

The Long Freight
 
Author's note: This story is back again... I'm so sorry for the long wait... Hope you didn't give up on it.
_____________________________________________
 
 

The sun from the plane window was blazing Hyesung's face making him not wanting to sleep anymore. As he tried to stand straight, he realized he couldn't after feeling a head weighting on his shoulder.

 

"Eric-ah, wake up! We are about to have breakfast."
 

The leader groaned a bit, with no effort to lift his head up. "Huh?!? Let me sleep just a bit longer..."
 
 
Hyesung abruptly stood up, making Eric's head fall on the pillow on top of the seat arm. "Sorry, I'm hungry and I can't eat with you leaning on my shoulder."
 
 
Eric grunted, rubbing his head from the hit, finally deciding to wake up. "Yaah... What.. Did Minwoo and Dongwan sleep?"
 
 
"I think..." As Hyesung was about to continue talking, seeing how the conversation was heading, he opened his eyes wide. "Heeey... Is that all you can think about..."
 
 
Eric stood up rubbing his eyes. "Fine... I'll stop..."
 
 
"What time are we arriving, by the way?" Hyesung asked changing the subject. 
 
Eric shrugged. "I guess in three hours. Paris is quite a long way."
 
Hyesung tapped Eric shoulder with a smile spread on his face. "Oooh finally you are answering a question right. Feeling better now?"
 
"Hmmm, much..."
 
 
 
Junjin was next in waking up. Turning to his side he saw Andy with his eyes opened.
 
 
"Morning!"
 
 
Junjin sighed in response realizing his partner mustn't have had slept the night before. "Are you okay today?"
 
 
Andy playfully touched his face. "I think so. Am I still looking the same?"
 
 
"Cute pabo!" Junjin said while pinching one of Andy's cheeks.
 
 
 
Right next to them, Minwoo was also getting up. 
 
 
"Ya, Dongwan-ah!! Wake up! I'm sure the pill wore off by now. You've been sleeping most of the time."
 
 
Dongwan smiled without opening his eyes. "Hey my shortie!"
 
 
"Can you scoot over? I need to just quickly go to the toilet. Keep my food for me when it comes." Minwoo said as he quickly stood up. 
 
 
Dongwan got annoyed. "Again? What's up with you and being so vain?"
 
 
"Says the guys that can't dodge a mirror." Minwoo was already pushing his way to the plane corridor. 
 
 
"Please make sure to come back. Don't go all weird." Dongwan said while chuckling and closing his eyes back. 
 
 
 
Minwoo headed to the cabin. He needed answers, and a mouthwash too because his breath was begging for it.
 
 
As he went in, he got himself facing the mirror and couldn't believe his eyes.
 
 
Strangely his reflection seemed to have a different vibe, much darker one, from what he was expressing in reality. 
 
 
"What the?!?"
 
 
Even his exclamation didn't show in his reflection, as if someone else was in there. He got even scared when it started spreading a twisted smile.
 
 
'Well hello you!' The reflection talked back. 
 
 
"Wh-who are you?" Minwoo could see his skin going pale not believing what he was seeing.
 
 
His reflection smirked back. 'Looks like finally we meet. But please don't pretend you don't know me.'
 
 
Minwoo started shaking his head in denial. "Am I suppose to know... Noo.. It can't be..."
 
 
 A chuckled laugh came right after. 'Aaah now you remember...'
 
 
"No... I thought this was over." Minwoo said right after all shook up, hands coverring his ears.
 
 
'Afraid not...' The reflection sure had a mind of its own, never following any move Minwoo was doing.
 
 
Minwoo felt his cheeks going wet. He was scared. "M, p-please... Go away!!!"
 
 
The reflection's eyes went wide. 'M? Didn't know I had a name. So that's how you call me? How sweet. Now where is that foxy hostess of yours?'
 
 
"What?"
 
 
'She is quite special, you know. Feeling her folds around my fingers, hmmm...'
 
 
"You didn't dare..." Minwoo gritted through his teeth, hard on the borders of the water sink in front of him.
 
 
'I still don't understand why you still cling yourself to poor Dongwannie while there are such hot beauties out there...'
 
 
Minwoo slammed his fist on the mirror, almost fully shattering it. "Get out!!!"
 
 
 
Someone then suddenly started knocking on the door. "Minwoo hyung!!! Are you okay? I need to use the cabin, you know? Please hurry." It was Andy. 
 
 
Looking back up after getting distracted by the knock, Minwoo's reflection was back to normal, mirror no longer shattered.
 
 
'Minwoo, breathe. He is gone. M is no longer here.' The dancer thought. 
 
 
He quickly rinsed himself, still a bit shaken and got out. Seeing Andy, he forced a small grin.
 
 
"I-I was just washing up..." Then he continued his way back. 
 
 
"I'd say..." Andy sighed.