Mystery Character

The Long Freight
 
Author's note:  Long wait... Hope you haven't give up on this story. Thankies for the votes, comments and subscriptions as always.
_____________________________________________
 
 

Minwoo stood up seeing both Junjin and Andy coming back. "Looks like you found our missing maknae."

 

"Yeah, he must have gotten lost trying to find his seat. Now go and stay in your spot, Yeobo. I'll be there with you in a bit." Junjin said now staring at his partner.

 

All then went fuzzy as ZomDy's eyes stared back at Junjin. His mind blanked, going back to his normal self. 

 

"Huh? How did.. Hyung??" Andy asked confused after he changed back.

 

"I said go seat dow..."

 

Andy hugged Junjin tightly by his arm. "How did I get here?"

 

Junjin was starting to get confused by Andy's behavior. "Huh? I dragged you here just now."

 

"You did?" Andy asked, eyes wide open.

 

Junjin grabbed his partner's shoulders. "Yeobo... Are you okay? You and Eric seriously need a break. Here, I'll help you seat. You definitely need to rest."

 

Andy followed Junjin as they got into their seats. "I think so yeah..."

 

"What was that all about?" Minwoo said as he sat back as well after staring at the strange exchange between the two maknaes.

 

Dongwan was barely awake but managed to witness the whole situation. "If you are talking to me, well... I don't know. It's like he out or something." 

 

"Just like me..." Minwoo said, more like a whisper.

 

"What?" Dongwan asked, still feel a bit sleepy.

 

Minwoo just shook his head. "Huhh.. Nothing..."

 

Then he stood, turning around to lean his chin on top of his chair so he could see Andy seating behind him. "Are you taking anything, little maknae?"

 

Andy looked up. "No, not really. I'm fine."

 

Junjin held on Andy's hand. "As soon as we land, we better go to the hospital to see if everything is really okay with you."

 

"I'm fine, hyung." Andy insisted. "Maybe it's just a little nap that I need. Stay here with me, that's all I want right now."

 

"Okay." Junjin replied back.


The night fell and they were still on the plane. Almost everyone had slept. Andy though couldn't. Turning his head, he was about to check on Junjin when he saw instead Ivy was seating on his spot.

 

Andy got startled. "Aiiisssh!!!"

 

"Did I scare you?"

 

Andy grabbed Ivy's chin. "Ya!!! Where is Junjin? What was that needle you put on me?"

 

The wickedness he saw on Ivy's eyes got him to let her go. "Oooh, you don't remember where did that habit come from, my pet? The States... Great times."

 

Andy frowned. "What about the States?"

 

Ivy trailed her finger on Andy, checking him out. "When you left Shinhwa, you were all along with me, baby."

 

"No... You're lying!!! From what I remember, I was taking care of my mom... and dealing with my own demons that you got me into! We may have had few night stands and wild moments, which I rather not remember, but that was it, most of my time spent there was by worrying about my mom..."

 

"That's what I made you believe, cutie, but in reality, you were quite a company of mine. Awww, you still look great."

 

"What did you call me... back... then?"

 

"Are you sure you want to hear it... ZomDy?"

 

As soon as Andy heard the name, he lost his senses, grabbing his throbbing head. "Aaaaah!!!"

 

"It never gets old... I guess a little fun for now doesn't hurt." Ivy said watching with a smile the transformation.

 

Andy stopped holding his head, and smiling wickedly, still bowed down.

 

"Ivy... We meet again. What is on your pretty little mind now?"

 

"Something we both enjoy... You know..."

 

ZomDy lifted his head to face Ivy this time. "Sorry, I got someone a lot better to do that.."

 

Ivy realized something was different. Her ZomDy was really behaving with a different attitude towards her, but she made the effort not to feel intimidated by him. "Ooh I'm jealous now... I guess... I might have to increase your ZomDy dose as your punishment and ask your fellow friend to join us next time."

 

ZomDy grabbed Ivy's wrist, making her wince a bit. "Listen... You hurt him, I'll be happy to snap your pretty little neck and feed it myself."

 

"So defensive... I didn't know that side of you."

 

"Your boy here is not the same as before. I can always step on you with no mercy anytime." ZomDy said letting go of her wrist.

 

"Oooh.... I'm so scared."

 

"Don't test me, woman. I'm sure you know my perks. Killing easily is one of my strongest."

 

"I will definitely need that skill of yours soon..." Ivy whispered as she stood up while trailing her finger around Zomdy's face. Then she started walking away, not before leaving a warning. "I'll make you beg for it to happen." 

 

Junjin was already coming back and saw Ivy moving away. "Andy... What's going on?"

 

ZomDy blinked, shook his head and once again Andy came back to consciousness. "What? Huh?"

 

"The hostess? What did she want?" Junjin asked looking a bit pissed.

 

Andy was still not understanding. "What hostess? What are you talking about? Didn't you go to the toilet yet?"

 

"Andy, you are starting to worry me. I might end up asking the pilot to do an emergency landing."

 

The maknae just sighed frustrated.

 

'Hostess... Could it be Eunye-ah... What's happening?'