Remembering

The Long Freight
 
Author's note:  Hello again. Sorry for the big delay... Brace yourself on this chapter... a little spin coming up. Keep the comments, subscriptions and votes going :)
_____________________________________________
 
 
Minwoo blinked a bit. "What?"
 
Eric nudged Minwoo on his shoulder. "Ya... Don't go stupid on me. What took you so long in there?"
 
 
 
Minwoo started looking around shaking his head. Then as he stared back again at Eric, a big frown had formed on his face. "Ho...how did I end up here? The last time I checked... I was sitting with Wannie, and he was asleep. How am I here now?"
 
Eric's eyes bugged out. "Omo... You don't remember coming here?"
 
"No." Minwoo simply said.
 
Eric took Minwoo's hand and started walking with him. "You devil you... Come on, let's go back and seat."
 
 
 
All this point, Hyesung was throwing daggers at Eric with his eyes, looking mad. He couldn't stay quiet for long.
 
"You. Come... seat... down!"
 
Eric, sighing, let go of Minwoo and paced to where Hyesung was.
 
"What? Did I do something wrong now?"
 
"I told you to stay put. Why did you have to disturb Minwoo again?" Hyesung was loosing his patience.
 
"Because I heard Dongwan complaining about how Minwoo was taking so long in the toilet. I was assuming..."
 
"Stop meddling and seat down." Hyesung said patting at the empty seat next to him.
 
"Arasso, arasso..." Then Eric sat, still eyeing Minwoo who had turned around and gone to grab some water.
 
 
 
Few minutes later, Ivy came out from the cabin.
 
"Ooh look what we have over there..." Eric said pointing forward with his head.
 
Hyesung grabbed Eric's head and turned him to face him. "It's not our business." 
 
"Fine..." Eric immediately rested his head on Hyesung's shoulder once again.
 
Eric lifted his head up again. "I was just trying to avoid the birth of another heartbroken Dongwan. That guy can become quite annoying when it comes to that."
 
"And Minwoo knows that. Now just focus on my shoulder."
 
After a while, slowly, Eric fell asleep.
 
 
 
Junjin also saw Ivy exiting the cabin. "There is our mystery girl."
 
Andy removed his earbud. "What are you talking about?"
 
"The wench that is trying to steal my Andy from me."
 
Andy laughed. "No one is stealing anybody from you. Where did you get that from?"
 
"Wow, she sure did miracles on you. You were the moody one just minutes ago, and now I'm being the drama queen here?"
 
Andy brought the earbuds up, dangling them in front of Junjin.
 
"These helped. I told you before. Again thanks Jinnie." And he landed a kiss on the tall one's cheek. Junjin couldn't help but blush.
 
"Why are you so cute like that when least expected?"
 
Andy squinted his eyes cutely. "Because of you. Now... I'm feeling thirsty. I need juice."
 
"I'll get you some. Stay put."
 
 
 
After Junjin got up to fetch the drink, Andy left his seat and went the other direction to find Ivy. Spotting her, he saw she was about to push a food cart. He stood in front of it.
 
"Do you have a minute?"
 
Ivy showed an annoyed look. "Sir, it's not your hall's turn yet to be served. Please take your seat."
 
"Don't pretend you don't know me, Park Eunhye-ssi..."