Taking Off

The Long Freight
Author's note: Third chapter is heeeeere!!! Thanks for the comments, subscriptions and votes as always. I know you are curious about Ivy... Just keep reading :)
 
_____________________________________________
 
 
Finally, the time to lift off arrived. Andy and Minwoo, who were near the windows, could see all the parents waving at them.
 
"See you soon." Minwoo whispered feeling the plane going up the air.
 
On the left side of his seat, after Dongwan and the hallway, Eric was already panicking, clinging unto Hyesung. "Please... just keep holding me..."
 
Hyesung was feeling annoyed. "When are you going to let go of this fear of flights?"
 
"When you hold me more."
 
"Aissh... You are unbelievable..."
 
Eric quickly stood straight, all fear gone. "Aahh... I'm fine now.."
 
"Bet you are doing this in purpose. We did dangerous stunts and choreography before back in the day. Seriously, this doesn't make sens...."
 
Eric unbuckled his belt and got up, moving fast. "Minwoo-aaaah~"
 
Hyesung just followed Eric with his eyes, frowning. "Yah! I'm not done talking here!!!"
 
"Ssshhh!" People around complained.
 
Hyesung stood up and bowed to the people. "Sorry." Then he looked at Eric and made sure to whisper. "Eric!! Come back here!!!"
 
 
 
Minwoo was already predicting why Eric was heading his way. "Eric, please go back to your seat. We'll take care of that later."
 
"You didn't give me my panda ears, special stupid."
 
"Ya!! Stop calling me that!! Look, when we land, I will give them to you. Now please seat down. The belt sign is still on."
 
"Fine... you win... for now..."
 
And Eric went back to his seat pouting.
 
As soon was on his chair, the belt sign went off.
 
"Now you can come and talk~" Minwoo teased as he giggled.
 
Eric turned his head, looking at Minwoo. "Aishh.. I don't want to anymore." He crossed his arms and pouted again.
 
Hyesung was starting to feel concerned about his leader. His 4D was a bit out of control now. "Eric, seriously, is everything okay? To tell you the truth, I think we should have discussed well this trip, regarding yours and Andy's mom and how that is messing up your heads a bit."
 
Eric sighed. "I'm sorry. A lot is going on in my head indeed. I just need to vent out. The panda ears would have comforted meee~"
 
"Just stay calm. Here... I'm borrowing my shoulder... for today. But don't get used to it though."
 
"Thank you, Eomma Bird! Saranghae."
 
"Please just stay quiet or I'll change my mind."
 
"Arasso, arasso!!!" And he gently put his head on Hyesung's shoulder, feeling happy again.
 
 
 
Minwoo just shook his head. Then he looked on his left, seeing Dongwan was already in dreamland. "Wannie? Are you asleep?"
 
Dongwan didn't bother to open his eyes. "Hmm... A bit. Well I would be if Eric wasn't so annoying just few minutes ago... I actually took one of my allergy pills this morning since I knew we wouldn't be moving much in this plane and now it's making me a bit drowsy."
 
Minwoo stood up after removing his seat belt. "I just need to go to the toilet. I'll be right back."
 
Passing in between the chair and Dongwan was quite a task. "Ouch!!! You need to stop exercising your legs... Those muscles almost crushed mine."
 
Dongwan smiled a bit, eyes still closed. "I thought you liked my legs."
 
"Very funny... Be right back!"
 
 
 
Minwoo went straight to the toilet cabin. As he was about to check himself in the mirror, the door burst open and the air hostess named Ivy came in, locking the door right after.
 
Minwoo's eyes went wide. "Hey!!! It's occupied."
 
The hostess didn't really care, seeing how her eyes went from playful to full of desire. "I know. I was waiting for you to come in, Minwoo-ssi."