Real Hello

The Long Freight
Author's note: Another update and yes pretty quick one! 2015 is here!!
_____________________________________________
 
After hearing enough, Ivy decided to get close to the scene. "Is there something wrong?"
 
 
Both Eric and Raenah turned around seeing the newcomer. Eric spoke up. "I did what you asked. Now let her go!!!"
 
Andy was already in alert mode as soon as he saw Ivy.
 
 
Spotting that, Ivy looked at his direction. "Oh, you're awake..."
 
Andy stood and walked towards Ivy. "What are you doing!?"
 
"Please leave us alone!" Eric insisted.
 
 
Ivy couldn't resist in laughing at the situation as she looked back at Eric. "Leave who again? Andy? Minwoo oppa? Oooh my bad... Were you referring to your mom? Or perhaps... Andy's mom?" Her hands were all over Andy's hair, caressing him like a pet, and the other wouldn't even budge.
 
"Don't touch him!!!"
 
"Like he would do anything even if I didn't. Look poor Raenah already knows her place." 
 
 
Indeed Raenah was like a stone, in full fear, not knowing what to do. Ivy was overpowering everyone.
 
Ivy carried on looking at Raenah. "I see you like the Shinhwa after all since you are not moving much, miss Raenah. Pity..."
 
"Raenah-ssi what the hell is going on?"
 
"Sorry Eric-ssi. The less you know the better."
 
Ivy went back to Andy. "Now where were we?"
 
Andy was feeling scared for himself. He didn't want ZomDy to emerge again. "Ivy, don't..."
 
"Why not?"
 
Andy looked at her eyes almost in a pity way. "Huh... I.. I appreciate you letting my mom get treatment but.."
 
Ivy immediately put a finger on Andy's lips, hushing him."Shhh... Andy... Don't torture yourself."
 
 
 
Eric groaned seeing Andy was getting weak and Ivy was winning on this. "You are ing keeping mine and Andy's mother hostage and you don't want us to feel tortured about this?!? Give me a break..."
 
"Aigoo!! You really think your mother is not staying around on her own will and goodness of her heart... Of course she is... Mothers get so touched and obedient as soon as their sons are threaten..."
 
"What did you say!??"
 
Ivy smirked seeing Eric's doubting face. "Just told them a little lie on killing you aboard if they didn't behave, that's all."
 
"What!?! Eric, is that true?" Hearing this, that's when Eric realized Hyesung had woken up.