Leaving.

The Doctor.
 
She would have never expect this to happen.
She never, ever would.
 
After crashing onto Woohyun's bed due to her late reflexes, Bomi got up swiftly and walked away from the bed, as if she was having some sort of phobia towards it. She chose to stand near the wall and Woohyun walked over to her. She asked if he was fine while pressing her palms of both her hands on his cheeks and forcing him to look at her. She asked him what happened.
 
Woohyun couldn't hide his pain anymore.
 
"What happened? You're asking me what happened?"
"Yes I am. What's going on, are you hurt?"
 
Woohyun pushed Bomi against the wall then and she winced when her back hit the wall. He then trapped her by placing his arms at the side of her head. Bomi didn't like their position at all and thought to go under his arms to get away. She was feeling highly uncomfortable. Woohyun saw through her intentions however, and pressed his body against hers. Bomi hated how his chest was pressed against hers and how close his face was. She was unable to run. Therefore she hit him. Sadly, Woohyun finally immobilized by taking her hands and pressing them over her head.
 
She fidgeted as she asked what the hell was wrong with him.
 
"I'm hurt. I'm hurt Bomi. You hurt me."
"What?"
"How could you do this to me? After everything I did for you, after that kiss you gave me, how could you treat me this way?"
 
Bomi gasped in suprise.
How did Woohyun know about the kiss, wasn't he sleeping?
 
But before she could even utter a word, he slammed his lips down on her. Kissing her harshly, kissing her with all the need and hurt he was feeling in his heart. He loved her so much, so so much. Why couldn't she see nor feel it from his actions. Bomi was overwhelmed by the emotion she was receiving from Woohyun. She was also shocked that he was kissing her, however, instead of being happy by the kiss, she felt pained. Because the Woohyun in front of her wasn't the same man that she knew. He was so agressive and angry now, and it worries her.
 
But to her dismay, Woohyun began runing his hand all over her body. Bomi started getting afraid that she trembled and begged Woohyun to stop what he was doing. But he couldn't hear her, he didn't want to. And to stop her from speaking anymore, he kissed her harder. The thought of Bomi smiling so happily with Hoya surfaced into her mind that moment and Woohyun got so angst that he accidentaly bit Bomi's lips.
 
Her lips bled, but Woohyun didn't even take a second look at her. Instead, he ripped down the front part of her dress, exposing her bra and neck to him. Bomi screamed loudly - The same scream that everyone had heard outside - and resisted and tried pushing Woohyun's grip away from her hands, but he was just too strong. His anger was fueling his strength. Therefore, since she couldn't do anything to physically to stop him, she began begging Woohyun to stop. He actually smirked when he heard her begged him.
 
It gave him the power that he wished over her.
The same feeling he had when he was taking drugs.
 
It was all coming back to him, strangely, at a time like this.
 
Bomi began crying when Woohyun didn't listen to her. He had in fact, started taking off his shrit button by button. His lips now on her neck instead of her lip. He was kissing her neck, it and nipping on it as he moved lower again. She got afraid, she got so afraid because the memory and fear of what that disgusting man had done to her was the same as what Woohyun was doing to her now. The fear gave her strength, or maybe it was because Woohyun had thought Bomi had stopped resisting him that he lessened his strength on her.
 
But whatever it was, Bomi managed to finally push Woohyun off her.
 
The first thing she did was to hold back what whatever remains of her dress and covered herself from him. Woohyun landed on his bed and quickly looked at her. The thrill and power in him had faded as he saw how badly Bomi was trembling now. Her face was masked with pure terror and fear for him. Big drops of tears fell from her eyes as she held her dress tightly.
 
Dread and regret flooded Woohyun's mind and every pore of his body as the realization of what he had done hit him. And Bomi saw the moment when the light flickered in Woohyun's eyes, the Doctor was back to normal. However, he didn't get to apologize nor explain himself. Because Bomi had fled away from him. She was still too afraid of Woohyun and quickly ran out of his room. She didn't care how his family had looked at her, she just ran to hers and Hyuna's room and locked the door before Hyuna could reach her.
 
When she got into safety, Bomi rested her back against the door and slowly collasped to the floor. Till now, she still couldn't that Nam Woohyun had tried to force himself on her. She thought he was different, she thought he really love her. Bomi sobbed hard as she recalled what Woohyun had done to her. She thought they could be together, she thought he could help her. But she was wrong, those were all lies. She should have known, that she was just something he was playing with because he was bored.
 
She was just someone who would never have a chance in love or life no matter how hard she tried.
She was nothing.
Yoon Bomi was had nothing, and was nothing.
 
She could still hear Hyuna calling out for her to open the door this instant. But Bomi didn't want to, she had to save herself. She knew it was just a trick that they cared for her and that the moment she opened the door, Woohyun would barge in and continued where he left off. She would really have nowhere to run then. Therefore she ignored her. Bomi felt devastated. She was a girl with nothing - No jobs, no money, no parents and no hope in love. And then she thought, if she couldn't save her mother anymore, maybe she could at least join her in Heaven.
 
That's right. Maybe she could finally see her mother then.
She missed her so much that she had done everything to just see her again.
Anything and everything.
 
But it was too late, because she was too tired, too weak and disappointed with her life that she didn't want to live any longer. She caught sight of a scissor on the table and remembered it belonged to Hyuna who was a crafts person. She knew the scissor had to be sharp enough since Hyuna used it to cut some materials. Just one slice, she wouldn't feel a thing. She was used to pain anyway, therefore one more pain shouldn't be a problem at all. It was going to be her last pain anyway and itw ould only hurt for a while. Just a while, she could handle that.
 
Pressing the scissors against her wrist, she heard that the banging and calling had stopped and thanked Hyuna inwardly for the absolute silence in the room. This was the way she had to die. Quiet, and alone. As she had been for the past six years, it was time for her to go. Bomi exhaled deeply as her last thought was about her mother, and Woohyun. 
 
She slashed her wrist.
 
 
Outside, Hyuna rushed back to the rest for help. Bomi wasn't opening the door no matter how hard she banged the door or how loud she called her. She knew Bomi was ignoring her, but she was very worried for her. She hissed when she saw Woohyun standing in front of Sunggyu. His shirt was ed down to his waist and he there was a bright red hand print on his cheek. Hyuna hoped Sunggyu had slapped him, punched him too if possibe. Because she was so mad she wanted to punch that of a Doctor as well.
 
But Sunggyu drew her attention and asked Hyuna how was Bomi.
 
"She isn't answering and refused to open the door as well. I'm at a loss oppa.."
"Sungyeol give Hyuna the house keys. Hurry!"
 
The tallest brother found the keys within seconds and all but tossed it at Hyuna who quickly ran back to her room. The others were still staring at Woohyun in disbelief. How could he do something that horrible to such a defenseless girl, what was he thinking! The others couldn't understand how could he have hurt Bomi when he was so in love with her. Was he that crazed and blinded by love that he couldn't even treat Bomi properly?
 
Sunggyu felt the urge to hit Woohyun again, who was doing nothing to defend himself at all. He knew he deserved every hit and punch his brother had threw at him. He had destroyed all the happiness in his own hands because of jealous. It was his own fault. He hadn't been thinking clearly, he couldn't control himself. But before Sunggyu could slap Woohyun again, a loud scream pierecd the house one more time as Hyuna screamed for Woohyun next.
 
They rushed like the devil and Woohyun was the first to catch sight of what Hyuna was screaming about.
 
He paused in his track.
And his blood went cold.
 
Bomi was on the floor, her clothes just as he had torn it, and her hands laying lifelessly beside a pair of scissor. There was blood,  a puddle of blood, so much blood oozing out of Bomi's wrist. He couldn't believe what he was looking at, and he choked as the worst memories of his past came to him.
 
The night his parents died because of him.
The night Hanuel died because he wasn't good enough to save her.
The night Sungjong died because he couldn't reach to the younger one on time.
 
He began hyperventilating.
His past was consuming him and the pain, the pain was driving him crazy.
 
Bomi had killed herself because of him. No wait, she tried to kill herself because of him. Woohyun quickly sobered up from his all-consuming pain and shouted for someone to get his bag. Dongwoo appeared the next three seconds and Woohyun rushed foward to Bomi. She was still alive, yet judging from the amount of blood on the floor, Bomi was only barely alive. He yelled for some ice and to call the ambulance quickly as he checked her wound and got some medicine from his bag. 
 
He needed to stop the bleeding, if the bleeding was stopped, Bomi would be fine. However, she still needs to go to the hospial to get a blood transfer quickly. She had already lost too much blood that it might kill her if she was too late.
 
No.
He shouldn't be thinking about that.
 
Woohyun couldn't allow nor accept it if Bomi dies, therefore he wasn't going to even think about it. He bent down low, and pulled her up to him. Thinking she might still hear him, he hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. He knew she could hear him, she always heard him no matter where she was. She was his knight, she had to hear him!
 
"I'm sorry Bomi.. I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you! I didn't mean to make your life so miserable. I was wrong, I was wrong! Please don't live me, I can't live if you're not with me, I can't live if you're gone. Wake up, please wake up. Open your eyes and look at me, please wake up baby, please! I beg you!"
 
He began crying. Tears spilling out of his eyes uncontrolably, he was close to going crazy with sadness, screaming and willing Bomi to wake up and slap him. Or at least, let him tell her how sorry he was and that she was going to live. He needed her to wake up, he needed her, he needs her to live. He would really kill himself if Bomi didn't make it. He wouldn't think twice about slashing his wrist as well.
 
But Bomi didn't wake up.
 
After she had cut her wrist, she felt a gush of blood seeping out of her wound. The pain was beyond what she had imagined. But she told her again and again that it would only last for a while. And then, her mind began to go unclear. She smiled as she fell to the floor, allowing the blood to flow out of her wrist freely. She could feel her getting lightly, her mind losing conscious, she was so happy. And she knew she was about to die, going to go to heaven where life would be good to her and that everone would love her.
 
She knew God must have heard all of her prayers to get her out of his hellhole she was living in, not knowng the easiest way to get out of it was to join him in Heaven. She fainted after that, just as Hyuna opened the door with the house keys.
 
The ambulance came quickly and the paramedics were shocked to se the girl that had carried Woohyun out of the park, laying in a pool of blood. They were surprised that Hoya had called them again since they couldn't rememeber many times they had sent someone from this house to the hospital. They lost count to be honest. In any case, they told Woohyun to come along as they needed information about what could be done. He followed quietly, racing with the others and buttoned his shirt.
 
His family came along behind, rushing into the car and speeding along with the ambulance. Only Myungsoo and Yvonne stayed back. Yvonne had to take care of Ren, whereas Myungsoo.. He was going to clear the mess and blood in the guest room. For it was because he had asked such a stupid question when everyone else told each other to stop. He had asked such a stupid question to ruin Woohyun and Bomi.
 
Just ten minutes ago, they were happily singing and dancing together. 
They had easily accepted Bomi as their sister but she chose to end her life because Woohyun tried her.
 
It was just too hard to believe.
 
Just too hard.
 

 
They allowed him into the Emergency Room.
But only because he was a doctor.
 
After learning what had happened, the paramedics took some spare bags of blood for Bomi. They began a simple blood transfer in the ambulance, but when they reached the hospital, they're going to need a lot more blood. It was a wonder how Bomi was still alive after that cut. There wasn't enough blood in her body to support her and transport oxygen to her.
 
As they reached the hospital, the paramedic told the doctor in charge rapidly on what to do and they quickly hooked Bomi up for another blood transfer. The previous packet of blood was already depleted. Colour was coming back to Bomi's face, although slowly, but it was coming back. The readings on her heartrate was also going up.
 
And Woohyun finally let out a huge breath of relief.
Tears came out of his eyes again as he thanked whoever for this miracle.
 
His knees had gone weak that he actually knelt on the floor when the doctor in charge told him Bomi was fine. And as they looked at Woohyun's reaction, they knew then their Head Doctor had sweets on this girl. But still, they couldn't help but wonder why everyone was coming to the hospital. And by coming to the hospital, they meant living in the hospital. Just two months ago, it was Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Hyuna getting admitted to the place. And a few days ago, it was the Doctor himself. Now, another girl from their family was here.
 
Did they think the hospital bills were free?
A hospital really isn't the best place to live in.
 
They kept their comments to themselves of course. They had a hard time just asking Woohyun to leave Bomi's side for a while as they brought her to a wad to rest. He promised Woohyun even before the latter opened his mouth that Bomi would get a personal ward and a private nurse as well so that she could check on Bomi at all time. Woohyun thanked his collegue and walked out of the Emergency Room. His family had been waiting for him outside and they rushed towards him when they saw him.
 
"How is she, how's Bomi?"
"Is she fine, she's alive right?"
"Talk to us oppa! Please!"
 
Woohyun had to take a deep breath before he could answer them.
Everyone was here by now, even Myungsoo and Yvonne.
 
"She's fine, she's alive. They managed to save her and she's on her way to a ward. She's fine. She's fine.."
 
Woohyun had been holding onto Sunggyu's shoulders for support as he told the family how Bomi was. But somewhere inbetween those lines, he had gone on his knees again and whispered softly, chanting (she's fine) over and over again as if she was convincing himself that Bomi was fine than the rest. Onlookers stared at the Doctor and wondered what had went wrong.
 
"Get up and come with me."
 
Everyone heard him, especially Woohyun. Sunggyu's words held too much anger that he was close to exploding again. They went to the empty rooftop and Sunggyu had to inhale deeply several times to cool down before turning back to look at Woohyun. He asked what the hell Woohyun had done to Bomi in his own room earlier on. Everyone knew what he did, but Sunggyu needed to hear it from Woohyun's mouth.
 
He still couldn't believe that Woohyun had done such a thing.
And although Bomi's suicide was proof enough, he still needed to hear it.
 
"It is, what it looks like."
"You were trying to her."
"..."
"Answer me !"
"I don't know! I was angry, yes. But I wouldn't have really done it, I think."
" Woohyun, you pushed her to her death and you're saying I think now?"
"What do you want me to say then?!"
 
Woohyun had exploded.
But it only made Sunggyu angrier.
 
Who was Woohyun now to get this angry and agitated?
 
"So you were just scaring her?"
"It wasn't that as well. I.. I don't know. I feel like now, what have I done, what have I done!"
"Indeed Nam. What have you done."
 
The sarcasm and double meaning behind Sunggyu's words made Woohyun glared at the former before looking again. Woohyun let out a huge sigh again before he looked back at his family. Guilt was written all over his face.
 
"She told be before that she was almost by someone when she was younger.."
"And you did the same damn thing to her knowing she had a horrible experience of it? Wow Nam, you impress me."
"I was out of hand alright. Everyone has made their own mistakes, as you would know."
"Don't push this to me ."
"Right. I know what I did wrong now can we move on? I need to think about how to fix this!"
 
Sunggyu shook his head.
He wasn't going to let Woohyun off that easily.
 
"We can't move on just yet."
"Why not?!"
"Because-"
 
And Sunggyu punched Woohyun.
 
The Doctor had been frustrating on his own when he suddenly felt a blow thrown at him. Sunggyu was very clear about his emotions and actions. He wasn't the kind to beat about the buss like what Woohyun had been doing all the while then. So he showed him straight and clear on what he planned to do. Which was why, he boxed him right across the face.
 
Woohyun fell back due to the force of the punch and winced loudly. Sunggyu flexed his fingers and fist before telling Woohyun he had wanted to do that ever since Bomi ran out of his room. Slapping him just wasn't enough to ease his anger.
 
"I wanted to say that Bomi suiciding was a punishment enough for you. But saying so didn't make me feel any beter inside. You hurt her, so you better pay the price. So I punched you. Now we can move on jerk."
 
Woohyun couldn't even be bothered at what Sunggyu had just told him. He didn't stand up as well and chose to sit back on the ground instead. His mind hadn't been working properly and he couldn't even breathe as they spoke earlier on. Ever though Sunggyu said they could move on, in truth, Woohyun didn't want to move on. Because he dind't know how to.
 
What could he do or say that could savage this mess and their relationship? The day had been so beautiful and wonderful and fun for them. But just because he couldn't stand Hoya standing close to Bomi, he had flared up and hurt the wrong person.
 
And this wound or scar wasn't something that even a Doctor could fix.
Therefore what could he do?
 
 
"Dr Nam! Your patient has went berserk. You have to come!"
 
Everyone turned to Bomi's personal nurse who had just came up the staircase in a rush to find Woohyun because she couldn't control the patient. Bomi had woken up a few minutes ago and began screaming and crying immediately. The nurse was at a loss and was very worried. She panicked and locked Bomi in the ward as she left and searched for Woohyun. When she heard they went to the roof, she wasted no time and headed up while shouting for him.
 
Everyone panicked as well and rushed down with Woohyun.
He asked for his white coat.
 
Right now, he was a Doctor.
And even though his love was his patient, he had to treat her like a patient instead of his love.
 
He needed to maintain a clear hear for her. The minute all of them reached the ward, they heard a loud crash and he told everyone to stand back. Bomi had just threw, what Woohyun thought, was the stand that held the blood. She was trying to get out. Her loud "Let me out!" told him so. He told the nurse to give him the keys to his room and everyone else to stay away from the ward for now.
 
As he slotted the key into the doorknob, he waited for one more crush before entering. He was positive there was nothing more Bomi could throw. It wasn't only for his own safety, it was for everyone's safety, including Bomi herself. However, as he walked into the room, the minute Bomi caught sight of him, she started screaming and crying loudly again.
 
Woohyun was debating with himself whether or not he should sedate her.
But he chose not to.
Because there were some things that even sedating couldn't help.
 
He instead, chose to stand away from Bomi first, letting her know he wasn't going to hurt her.
 
"I'll stand here. I won't hurt you Bomi."
"Why am I here! Why am I still alive!"
"Bomi.."
 
Woohyun's tears sprang out again.
 
"Why did you save me! I didn't want to live, I wanted to die, why did you save me!"
"Bomi please.."
 
But she refused to listen. Woohyun took a look around the ward and saw that everything was in a huge mess. For a patient who just woke up from a near death experience, Bomi sure was strong. And that indication made his heart relax. At least she was healthy and strong again. As for the mess, the bed was turn over and tored apart. The blood and IV drip needle were both broken. Broken windows as well and glass shards everywhere. All in all, Bomi broke everything, including Woohyun's heart.
 
"Bomi."
 
She curled up into a corner when she saw Woohyun coming closer to her. He was walking very slowly, afraid that he might scare her. When he reached in front of Bomi, he bent down cautiously until he was on the same eye level as her. She trembled again and looked around for a way to escape. She needed to get away from Nam Woohyun, once and for all.
 
"I promise I won't hurt you."
"You lied."
"Then I promise I won't hurt you again."
 
Bomi slapped him, hard. And he fell back accidentally due to the shock and force. Although he used his hands to support him, both his hands were cut by the glass shards on the floor. Blood oozed out easily but Woohyun was oblivious to the pain and blood. She saw the injury as well, but chose to ignore it unlike before. Lose his hands for all he want, Bomi wasn't going to care for him anymore.
 
"You can slap me, hit me. I deserved it."
"Of course you do. After what you did to me, slapping you a hundred times won't even be enough.
 
She spat at him.
Woohyun bit his lips.
 
"Then what should I do, tell me what should I do to make you forgive me?"
"Let me go. I don't need you, I never did. Maybe I trusted you once but it was all a mistake."
"I can't.."
"Then don't ask me what you can do when there's nothing you can do."
 
Woohyun begged Bomi with his eyes.
But she ignored him and looked around the hospital for an escape again.
He gulped.
 
"If I let you go.. would you stop hurting yourself like now?"
"Ha! I'll be the happiest girl in the world."
 
Bomi had no idea how painful her words were to Woohyun. It was as if a knife was piercing into his heart a hundred, thousand times. He couldn't hide his hurt from her, but she bit her lips hard to prevent herself from taking back those words. For once in his life, she realized it wasn't her that wasn't worthy of Nam Woohyun, but instead, the other way around.
 
Nam Woohyun wasn't worthy of her.
 
 
"Fine. I-I'll let you go."
 
She looked at him in disbelief. She wanted to smile, but could she trust him again. As she saw his face, her heart involuntarily scrunched. Woohyun was sobbing openly in front of her now. And she never knew it would hurt her this badly. She saw him breathing for air urgently, and she almost helped him if she hadn't stopped herself in time. Woohyun was trying to comprehend and accept the fact that Bomi was leaving him, and he had allowed it.
 
"But. I won't let you be alone anymore."
"Wha-"
"I'll leave. But you'll stay with my family. What I did was wrong, and it wasn't their fault at all. Stay with them, I'm the one that needs to leave."
"Do whatever you want. I just don't want to see you."
 
Woohyun felt like ripping his eyes and ears out after what he heard Bomi said. He had really hurt her. He had really hurt her badly that she was this cruel to him. His grinded and dug his hands further into the shards and more wounds appeared, Woohyun was bleeding deeply now. And he knew Bomi wouldn't care about him anymore. However, Bomi did caught that action and had a huge shock. She wasn't able to do anything because Woohyun suddenly stood up.
 
"Take care and listen to my family, especially Sunggyu, he really cares for you. All of them do. Don't condemn them because of me."
"Namu.. I-"
"I'll get another doctor to take care of you. She's a better doctor than I am. He takes care of herself too."
 
Bomi could see Woohyun's eyes crying again.
He was smiling though, as if they had shared a private joke.
 
For that strange moment, Bomi felt all the hatred and anger for Nam Woohyun faded away. She didn't want him to be this hurt, she didn't want him to cry this badly anymore. The pain in her heart was numbing the pain in her hands. She wanted to stop all these pains, but she couldn't anymore. 
 
"You'd promise you'll stay with them, so don't leave. Don't tell them I had this conversation with you too, alright?"
 
Bomi shook her head and Woohyun smiled. She was going to go against and bicker with him till the very end he guessed. And he was surely going to miss that. The first step was always the hardest, and the pain in his heart intensify as he took the first step away from Bomi. He headed for the door and held the doorknob. Turning back to look at Bomi one last time as she shook his head at him, he smiled and opened the door.
 
Everone rushed in. The nurse and the rest of his family came in to see and check on her. But Bomi's eyes were only on Woohyun. Even when he was left right at the back, even when there was a huge family in front of her, her eyes could only see Woohyun. Until he finally left. Bomi vowed she would never forget the pain he was feeling as she finally fainted from the lack of blood and exhaustion.
 

 
A new doctor came in to fix Bomi later that day.
A female doctor, under the persuasion by Woohyun.
 
Hell even though he wasn't with her, he sure as hell wasn't going to let any other male near her. The new doctor took over his role of treating Bomi and made sure she was fine now. Sunggyu was surprised, but he knew Woohyun made the right choice. After moving Bomi to another room, the doctor treated her like her own daughter and told Bomi to listen well if she ever wanted to get well. She was just the right person to heal her, and Bomi listened well. She let the doctor checked her pulse and inserted the two needles back into her arm again.
 
But even though they were good and wonderful, Bomi suddenly wished they were Woohyun instead.
 
Because she knew he would bicker endlessly with her so that her attention would be elsewhere other than the needle. It hurts, and she knew Woohyun could make it painless. She knew he would force feed her to eat a lot as well since he knew her appetite. Hyuna and Nana came to se her everyday. Sometimes Sungyeol would come along, sometimes the whole family would come too. But never Woohyun, it was like he had disappeared.
 
And even though he had hurt her badly, Bomi couldn't help but cry at night because she missed him so.
 
Sadly, Woohyun mistaken that as she hated being in the hospital because it reminded her of him. He thought he understood Bomi well, but in truth, he knew nothing about her at all. He chuckled sadly at his own wishful thinking that Bomi might forgive him and went back to work. He knew then, or he thought he knew so, but he knew one thing.
 
He needed to leave the family. Now.
 
It was all settled actually.
He had spoken to the Dean of the hospital and although the man had advised Woohyun not to do so, the Doctor said his mind was made.
He was quiting his job.
 
He was supposed to be a doctor to help and save people, but he had hurt his love more than he could ever imagine. He had no rights to be a doctor anymore. So he took his badge off and placed it on the Dean's table.
 
"You're not going to reconsider this at all?"
"No. I'm sure of my decision."
"Leaving won't solve anything Namstar."
"But staying wouldn't as well."
 
The Dean rubbed his forehead as he convincing Woohyun to stay.
 
"Dr Lee told me the girl has been asking about you. Where you are and what nots."
"She probably wishes me out of here as soon as possible. That I understand Dean. Which is why I'm ready to go."
"That's not wha-"
"I'm ready Dean, I'm ready to go."
"Why are you so persistent, you know this line is for you. You're meant to be doctor. Things can be saved."
"Maybe I was once, but I'm not anymore. I hurt someone."
 
The Dean gave up.
Taking to Wooyun was like talking to a tree.
 
Namu indeed!
 
"Then I guess all I can do is to wish you all the best. Just give me a ring if you need anything. I wouldn't mind bending the rules and letting you return here when you sort out this little mess of yours."
 
Woohyun smiled at the man that he knew ever since he attended University, he was Woohyun's teacher.
So he knew Woohyun very well.
 
"Dean. Just do me this favour, I don't need anything else. If my family ever asked where I went. Just say I bullied you to keep quiet."
"I am going to tell them straight where you are the moment I know Woohyun. I'm telling them, you should know."
 
Bickering bickering bickering, the Dean was so like Bomi for some reason. The comparision made him missed her even more. Woohyun grinned before walking out of the office. It was three in the morning now, the perfect time to escape. He quickly went to his office and packed his bag and files. He arranged the patient's files nicely on the new doctor's table. After that, he hung his white coat on the coat rack and left with all his things in a box.
 
He battled with himself whether or not he should see Bomi one last time. And even though he shouldn't, the need was too great for him. He quietly entered her ward, and smiled when he saw Bomi sleeping soundly. Her eyes were red again, and he knew it was because of him. As he sat his things down on the chair, he sat gently on the side of Bomi's bed before tucking her nicely in bed.
 
He didn't know how long he had sat there, just staring at her face and doing nothing.
And when it was time for him to go, he stood up, pressed a quick kiss on Bomi's forehead, cheek and lips before leaving.
 
He had to kiss her one more time, just once more.
 
 
Woohyun drove home quickly and began packing his suitcase while his family slept. He took some clothes and necessaities before leaving the room. Taking the most precious photos of his family and Bomi, he stared at the house that he had came to love and built with his brothers. He knew he didn't have to leave them, but he needed and wanted to. How could he stay back when he was such an to everyone. He was going to miss them so badly and would never forget all the memories he had with them.
 
 
Sunggyu, who found and took him home.
He gave Woohyung a home and treated him right, making him the man he was today.
 
Sungyeol, whose warmth and courage made him stronger too.
How the tall fellow had saved and warmed his heart so that he could live normally again.
 
Dongwoo and Hanuel, whose happiness shore through all.
How they had taught and shown him what true love really was. It was inspiring.
 
Hoya, his unofficial gay partner when Sunggyu wasn't around.
He taught him what real love was, when he loved and gave up Nana for a brother.
 
Myungsoo and Yvonne, his children.
And how their little baby had given him so much joy just by being around as well.
 
 
He then remembered all the tiny details in the house that he had made. How the fridge that was always full because he went grocery shopping regardless of the time or how tired he was. He wanted to make sure there was always food for his family no matter what. How the first aid kit was the biggest set that Woohyun had gotten because he knew this gangster family of his would always get into trouble. He made sure they memorized what he had placed the two boxes so that there was always enough supplies.
 
He looked at the PA system that Sunggyu had installed many years ago and how he loved talking to it every morning. Waking everyone up with his charming voice and cooking breakfast with the other girls. He missed it, he was going to miss it. But in order to make sure Bomi had a better place to live, Woohyun didn't mind leaving and prayed Sunggyu wouldn't blame Bomi at all.
 
Woohyun's tears fell one more as he walked out of the house and got into his R8. Gripping his steering wheel tight, he looked back at the house that he had lived in for years, the happiness that it had brought and given to him. He smiled one last time. After that, he switched on his engine, turned the gear and finally sped away.
 
Nam Woohyun was leaving.
The almighty Mi-dearest, was gone.
 
 

 

PS. Teardrops falling on the wall. 
PS. Sorry for the late reply, hope you liked it!