Punishment.

The Doctor.
 
It was still a surprise how the dumbest always managed to survive the longest.
And Eunji agrees - they shouldn't even be alive.
 
Especially one as ugly and stupid as the man who tortured Bomi.
 
Two months had passed since you told them his plan, and ever since then, he had been keeping a close eye on that stupid . He had easily gotten the name and address of the man from Eunji easily, though the both of them still prefered to call him , or bastard depending on their mood. The two of them had actually left in the middle of the night to find him once, and Sunggyu had the hardest time holding Eunji back, warning her to stick to the plan. But Eunji was hard to control.
 
She wanted nothing more but to sink Alice deep into that man's throat.
 
Eunji hissed when they couldn't find him at his place, but Sunggyu had a gut feeling and drove down and close to the broken complex that Bomi had stayed before Woohyun brought her home. And there he was, standing outside the door with a cigarette in his hand. His hair was dishevelled, and he smoked greedily while waiting. His clothes looked as if he hadn't been washed in a year and there was some bruises on his face and arms.
 
Sunggyu had gotten information that that had tried robbing some ladies when Bomi hadn't sent him any money for the past two months. It was obvious he was desperate, and suffering too. However, this pain wasn't even enough to be compared to Bomi's suffering. But they took what they could, and enjoyed seeing him scream and nodded on Bomi's old house door like a mad man.
 
So far, their plan had been working.
 
Eunji, at first, was opposed to the idea of waiting. But looking at the man right now, she had to agree that there was more satisfaction of seeing him suffer even more. Apparently those wounds on his body were caused when he met some gangsters underground when he was heavily drunk about a month ago. Seems like they weren't letting him off either. All these might seemed cruel to the normal and kind-hearted people. But for Sunggyu and Eunji, immense satisfaction was all they could see.
 
This was his fault anyway, for mistreating an innocent girl for so long.
 
And this was only the beginning.
The very start, of his deadly punishment.
 

 
Again, only the dumbest of all, would court death.
And by taking Lee Sungyeol's wife, was as if he had written his own name on his grave.
 
Because no one manhandles his wife, and got away with it.
And that was exactly what the had gotten.
 
 
Another month came, and a total of three months without money went by for that man. He was now struggling painfully to even survive, and was still actually waiting for Bomi's money to arrive, but it never did nor will ever again. And only on the third week of that month did he finally realized something was amiss. It couldn't be that she had just disappeared, and she wasn't allowed to die to leave him suffering. Therefore, he began searching for her.
 
She wasn't living in that horrible apartment anymore.
 
Nor was she working at the already-closed fast food outlet.
Nor was she at the construction site in the evening.
Nor was she delivering newspapers in the morning.
 
Yoon Bomi had disappeared from his life.
 
The man screamed in frustration. He thought his ship had arrived, he thought he easily get money without having to lift a single finger. He thought Bomi was his dog that had to listen to him forever. But of course, he was dumb enough to not see that she was actually human. He knew he could still lie to her about her lovely mother and bring her back, but the fact was, he couldn't find her at all. He should be happy that she hadn't report him to the police all these years, but of course, he didn't know how.
 
He knew she as hiding from him, and vowed to find her no matter what.
 
Also, no matter how hard he tried to find woek, no one was hiring him. Of course, they would never do so since they accepted a small bribe from Kim Sunggyu who warned them about that man. The owners felt anger when they heard of what that man did to Bomi and had insulted him cruelly when he came forward to request for a job, he wondered why. But no one told him anything, no one would anyway. And through all these humilation, he vowed again that he would take his wrath on Bomi when he found her.
 
And sadly, he did.
 
After a long and painful three months and two weeks, he finally found her, in Sungyeol's cafe.
 
It was a of luck for him that he saw her through the windows of that cafe. He had saw a bright and cheerful looking girl that reminded him instantly of Bomi for the appearance was strikingly similar. When moved in to take a closer look, he was confirmed that he finally found his ship again. He breathed irregularly, panting heavily in excitement. She looked healthier, and happier too.
 
Did she not care for her mother anymore?
 
And as he was about to enter the cafe to forcefully take her, he saw a guy walking up to her and pinching her cheeks. It was Dongwoo who was telling to take work slowly and easily. But she smiled instead and told him she was fine.
 
The got angry.
 
How dare she be this happy and well-fed when he was suffering here because of her, there was no such justice and logic in this world. He needed to punish her, the need to use his belt and hear her painful cry was just overwhelming. But he knew he couldn't just barge in to get her, he needed to wait until she was alone. But she never came out. She was always in the cafe, as if she was living in the cafe too. And he was right, they locked the mental gate over the cafe before going upstairs.
 
So she was living in the cafe.
With rich and model looking people.
 
It was another of luck for him when he didn't see Eunji nor Sunggyu around, and nor did they see him. He decided the next day was soon enough for him to get her, all he needed to do was to get her alone, yet how?
 
But sadly for him, Nana noticed him as she typed away on her typewriter right in front of the glass window. She him staring at Bomi and had actually thought of him as a fanboy too at first. But the chills that went down her spine told her it was more, and when she saw his evil smile, she knew then exactly who he was, but she couldn't be a completely sure.
 
And then, she went upstairs to retrieve her katana and insisted on following Bomi wherever she went outdoor. She followed too when it was just next door towards the workshop because she had no idea when he would attack. But she didn't know too that it would be this soon.
 
It was in the afternoon, and Nana was due for her check up. Her belly was showing just a little and there was a small bump around her waist. Sungyeol was preparing to leave when a large group of customers entered the cafe. Nana then told Sungyeol she would go alone instead since the cafe was busy. But her husband refused, what could be more important than his wife? But Bomi volunteered to accompany her and rushed up to change. She said she could send Woohyun lunch and see him too.
 
Nana felt uneasy.
She didn't want Bomi to leave the cafe.
 
But it was only a short journey, it should be fine right. Furthermore, Nana didn't feel safe if Bomi was away from her, she wanted the latter to be in her sight at all time. Looking outside, he saw the same guy that was now his lips disgustingly. She had to act, and quickly wrote down a note. She wasn't sure if they'll be in any danger, so there was no use worrying now. She gave the note to Myungsoo, and gave him a pleading look straight away.
 
He was surprised, why was Nana close to tears?
 
"If I don't call back within the next half an hour, give this to Sungyeol or Sunggyu oppa."
"What?"
"Promise me you'll remember Myungsoo!"
"Nana what is this?"
"A precaution. Please, set an alarm or something. Call Woohyun oppa if I don't call back within half an hour."
 
He wasn't happy with the lack of information, but Nana had already left with Bomi. He was about to open the note there and then when a customer stole his attention. He smiled and told them to give him a minute when he set the alarm on his phone, and kept the note in his apron pocket. However, something was bugging him, why wasn't Nana telling him anything. But when he was finally done with the long row of customers, he saw that it was five minutes to the half an hour.
 
And very strangely, he felt someone talking to him.
But when he looked around, he saw no one.
However, he recognized the voice, and it belonged to only one person.
 
There and then, he immediately knew Nana and Bomi was in danger.
 
Sungjong was speaking to him - "Help them. Quickly."
 
"Dongwoo! Dongwoo hyung!"
"What what? Why are you shouting?"
"Call Woohyun hyung, call him now and ask if Bomi and Nana have reached!"
 
According to his own experiences with his own used-to-be-pregnant wife, it would not take more than twenty minutes to reach. The customers in the cafe stood still and listened quickly, Myungsoo looked frightened. And Woohyun finally answered his phone call, Dongwoo put it on speaker mode.
 
"Hi Myung, what's up?"
"Has Nana and Bomi arrived?"
"Ha, I was just about to call you. Did Yeollie hog her again, they're late."
"They're not there yet?!"
 
The cafe went absolutely quiet.
 
And he screamed again, for Sungyeol and Sunggyu, who appeared a second later, they expression worried and frowning. Myungsoo then finally remembered the note and quickly passed it to the two guys. He told Woohyun to come back immediately and explained with the phone still on, that Nana had passed this to him before she left. He told them she instructed him to open it if she hadn't called in an hour. It shouldn't be a problem since it wasn't half an hour yet, but the next sentence scared them all.
 
"I heard Sungjong talking to me."
 
Sungyeol's face paled.
He quickly unfolded the note and they all cramped around to look at it.
Dongwoo read it aloud for Woohyu's sake.
 
'I saw Bomi's abuser outside our store.
But I don't know if it's really him.
If I didn't call, that means we're taken.'
 
Sunggyu crushed the paper; Sungyeol banged one of the wooden coffee table with his fist. The wood gave way and the table splited apart instantly. All the customers stood up, alarmed at the tallest actions. But Dongwoo told them they were having an emergency and requested for them to leave. One of the regulars asked what was wrong that they needed to take that many emergency leave.
 
"Nana and Bomi were taken by bad people, they're in danger."
 
It was as if an evacuation exercise had began and everyone stood up and left. Most of them told Sungyeol to bring the two ladies back safely. He nodded, though the glare in his eyes was slowly turning to pure fury and dangerous. They fled out of the cafe while Sunggyu told out his phone and dialed a number.
 
"Eunji noone, it's time."
"Now?"
"Bomi and Nana have been taken."
"I'll meet you at the bastard's place with Alice in ten."
 
The oldest nodded before ending the call. He then told Myungsoo to stay back to take care of his wife and son, but the husband refused. He called Yvonne down and told all of them they were sending Ren to Hoya's workplace. They nodded, Woohyun came back. He was in his R8 horning madly and everyone got into their own vehicles. Sunggyu told Dongwoo to inform hoya what happened and they left immediately.
 
Sungyeol in his bike while everyone else in the car. They rushed and sped pass traffic lights while cutting lanes. Woohyun was driving like a mad man, and it was very dangerous when he was this irrational. Blood was pumping badly in his veins and he was extremely worried for his love. He remembered the promise he made, and was going to fulfill it right now.
 
Bomi was taken away.
And he was going to get her back no matter what.
 
After dropping Ren off, they reached Eunji's old apartment in less than five minutes. Forty minutes had passed since Nana and Bomi had left the cafe, and they could only imagine the damage that monster could do to them. They only hoped they weren't too late. They dashed up the brittle staircase and identified loud screamings from the house. Sungyeol recognized Nana's voice, and she was screaming Bomi's name over and over. Fear fueled him, and he all but ripped the front door opened. The apartment shook and everyone rushed in.
 
Sunggyu scowled darkly at the sight.
Dongwoo covered his mouth in shock.
 
Trash and broken items were everywhere, and it reeked of garage and rotted food. Eight pairs of eyes watched as the disgusting old man whipped Bomi's back before turning back to look at the intruders. Their eyes widened when he saw Bomi hovering over Nana, protecting her from the bastard that was swinging the belt around. They saw that her back was facing outward, and it was filled with fresh, long and bloody wounds. There was also brusies on her arms and back. Nana had suffered some injuries on her face and wrist, but otherwise she was much better than Bomi.
 
Blood was dripping from Bomi's lips when she turned and smiled at them, and her eyes were swollen from both tears and punches. She was sorely mistreated again; Woohyun felt like crying as he rushed foward to her. Nana rushed foward towards her husband and hugged him tight, the tightly shut katana in her hand. The others were relieved that the two girls were alive, and their attention moved towards the man who inflicted those pain.
 
The had stopped in his tracks when he saw Eunji standing at the door, and he watched in horror as she withdrew Alice from her sheath and cornered him within a second. Nana chose then to tell Sungyeol what the man did to them. She was going to thoroughly enjoy seeing him suffer for what he had done, she wasn't scared anymore. Because Sungyeol was beside her.
 
"He tried us, but I attacked him with this. I-I couldn't protect Bomi, and he tried kicking my stomach but Bomi stepped in for me. He pulled her hair, and started whipping her with that belt. He kicked her too, and slapped her many times. He punched her too! I-I yelled for him to stop, but he refused to. I told him if he didn't stop, my husband would crush him like an insect."
 
Sungyeol looked murderous.
 
From the side, Woohyun carried Bomi away and they spoke between themselves. Woohyun dropped a tear when he checked how badly beaten his love was. It was really a miracle that she was still alive after so much torture over the years. She joked with him however, and scolded him for taking his own sweet time to get to her. He chuckled softly and hugged her gently, afraid that he would accidentally pressed her wounds. Sungyeol moved forward and caressed her forehead and hair, he thanked her for protecting his baby and wife, she said she would do it again if needed.
 
"It's my fault baby, I shouldn't have let this man live."
 
They looked at Eunji, her weapon was against the man's neck and he trembled badly. He started shouting for help, but Eunji pressed her blade deeper into his skin, deep enough to draw blood and shut him up. Yvonne and Hyuna rushed towards the two girls as well, and told the guys they would bring them to the hospital right away while they finish up this revenge. Bomi refused to leave however, and instead tried getting up.
 
"I waited five years for today. I want to see him die in front of me."
"You slu-"
 
The Doctor threw his scalpel towards him and it sank into his right ear. The man screamed in pain, but Eunji told him to shut up. He forced himself to keep quiet, and shook as if he was having seizure. Woohyun then walked towards him, who was trying to inch away from Alice. He stopped right in front of the bastard, and smiled before pulling his small knife out.
 
The pain was excruciating, and he screamed loudly again.
 
Normally the girls would feel sad and sorry for someone getting this badly cut, but no on pitied him. Because he deserved it. In fact, to those who were used to this violence, they thought it wasn't enough. Hyuna for example, who suffered badly just earlier on that year, wanted to give that man a sounding slap and punch on her own. But she knew Sunggyu wouldn't allow her to go near that pig, so she resisted the urge.
 
"Do you believe, that if asked, Eunji noona will cut the vein that will make you bleed to death in a minute?"
"But I'll rather a slow death for you."
"You deserved to die the minute you touched her, how dare you force her to slave for you!"
 
Woohyun's voice was laced with so much hatred that it was making everyone shuddered. The man spit at him, but he moved away quick enough. Sunggyu slapped him, and the bastard laughed in their face. The pain had officially drove him insane as blood drooled from his lips.
 
"She's just the daughter of that who-"
 
Eunji sliced his fore and middle fingers off his left hand.
She was glaring at him with so much anger they were sure he was going to die soon.
 
The man screamed again and  held his remaining fingers carefully. He hid them away from sight and stared blankly at Eunji. It had been a very long time since he last saw her and this was the first time seeing her like this. But behind her, an even more frightening figure appeared, and he pissed in his pants when he saw Lee Sungyeol. This man, was that woman's husband? Suddenly the pain in his fingers and ears wasn't that painful anymore.
 
What Sungyeol could do to him scare him even more.
His infamous glare was black, and he smirked evily at the stupid man.
 
Woohyun chose to act then, he needed to bring Bomi to the hospital now. But to him too, he felt that the pain they caused to the man wasn't enough. Therefore on purpose, he known his wounds and smirked too when he cried out in pain. Woohyun thought it was time to introduce himself.
 
"I'm Bomi's boyfriend, and I'm also a Doctor."
 
The man actually looked hopefully at Woohyun.
The latter stood up and walked away from.
 
"I won't save you, so you don't have to look at me like that. I'll rather lose my license again than save you. As a doctor, I shouldn't judge who I heal, but you don't deserve to live at all. And in this world, there's nothing more painful than knowing help was here, but it refused to help you. I'll love to see you torture and die, but I need to bring the worthy ones to the hospital now. Goodbye, ."
 
And he kicked the man twice hard before dusting his pants. Moving towards Bomi, he told the rest he was leaving now. Sungyeol told Nana to go along since she was late for her checkup. As for Hyuna, Yvonne, Myungsoo and Dongwoo, they were following along too since they weren't needed at the room. They came to witness, and gave all their help to Bomi and Nana. Sunggyu told them to take his car, and the Doctor nodded.
 
"Wait..."
 
The soft and faint voice caught everyone's attention.
Bomi asked to be let down for a while.
 
"Please Namu."
"No way."
"I'll let you carry me wherever you want later."
 
He let her down, strongly against his will however, and followed her towards that man. She hugged her mother then, and received a kiss on her forehead before asking if she could borrow Alice for a while. Eunji was surprise, but she allowed her daughter to carry the dangerous sword. With the katana in her hand, Bomi realized and felt wonderous at how Alice fitted her. The weight and strength of Alice merged together with Bomi's soul, and they became one. She twirled the sword once, and it gleamed against the light and shore at the man.
 
Eunji was surprised at how fitting Alice was for Bomi too.
She smiled and nodded approvingly.
 
It was a strange combination however.
But no one was bothered with it, they were now staring at Bomi instead.
 
"You tortured me all these years. But it was my fault to believe you, I was stupid and naive then. If I had known what my mother truly was, I would have known she would have killed you the minute I asked for it. But then again, she won't. Because the right to kill you belongs to me."
 
Bomi lifted the sword up, and watched with satisfaction as fear flashed in his eyes.
 
"But you were right about one thing."
"Y-You-"
"I am, my mother's daughter."
 
And she pierced Alice right in his upper thigh, close to his balls.
Everyone was shocked at her actions.
 
They knew the man probably deserved it, but seeing Bomi doing it felt utterly wrong. Watching something so pure and innocent tainted because of her love for her mother and family was just heart breaking. Yet it was the same man that was receiving the end of the blade, Heaven was indeed fair. But Nana was unable to stand such cruelty and she rushed out to puke. Hanging above the drain, she puked and coughed with Yvonne patting her back.
 
Inside the house, the man screamed loudly at Bomi, who fainted immediately, unable to withstand the pain and stress in her body and mind. Sungyeol caught her swiftly for he was the closest to her and passed her to Woohyun quickly. The three guys left together with the other three girls, not waitng to witness anymore blood and screams of pain. In their minds, they were still trying to convince themselves that the man deserved it. But just like Sunggyu had told them before, they were too pure to roll in the mud.
 
Revenge was sickening to some, but very satisfying to others.
 
Dongwoo and Hyuna were helping Bomi into the front seat while Woohyun rushed to the driver's seat to start the engine. The rest had to squeeze sightly at the back due to the large number of people, but Yvonne solved the problem by sitting on her husband's lap. The Doctor held Bomi's hand tight and never once let go as he sped towards the hosptal. It was dangerous for him to drive single handedly in a manual car, but he wouldn't have it any other way. When they were at the nearest traffic light, his hands moved and caressed her badly beaten face.
 
Bomi finally opened her eyes slightly, and smiled weakly at him. She was stronger than before, therefore the disgusting man had beat her hearder too. Bomi remembered how they got captured, and felt immensely sorry for Nana who tried protecting her..
 

 
(An Hour Earlier)
 
The two girls left quickly and Nana walked as if she was in a rush when they actually had a lot of time. Nana had been praying that Myungsoo remembered to open the note later on, she was also on a steady lookout for the evil man that was eyeing Bomi. The latter realized Nana looked really worried and asked if she was fine.
 
"It's nothing, the baby was kicking me."
"Should I get Sungyeol oppa instead?"
"It's fine. I'll feel bad for taking him along just because of the baby."
"Unnie you're wrong again. The baby is more important!"
"So you're willingly going to lose the chance to see Woohyunnie oppa in his white coat?"
 
Bomi blushed.
 
"I can see. You like seeing him in his doctor uniform right?"
"Just a bit?"
"More like a very big bit."
"It's just.. he looks really handsome with the white coat on."
"And my husband looks good in any apron. It's a girl's thing, I understand."
 
They giggled while walking towards the taxi-stand. It was a short distance, opposing the road. But from the cafe, their family couldn't see them anymore due to the blind spot. They couldn't have just taken the bus at the bus stop right in front of the cafe, but Sungyeol said it was too dangerous for his pregnant wife. Anywhere too crowded was dangerous and they had to be more careful. Bomi noticed Nana looking around and asked what was she looking for.
 
"N-Nothing. I thought I saw someone, that's all."
"Who? Is it someone we know?"
"No, but I think you know who he is.."
 
Bomi gave a confused expression and wondered what Nana was talking about. She only understood what it was when she saw Nana's eyes widened in fear. Someone was behind her and before she turned back, her first instinct was to protect Nana and call for Sungyeol. Unfortunately, the man that she had been running and avoiding for so long had gotten hold of Nana when Bomi turned back to see who it was.
 
"Hello ."
 
Of course it was him, in fact, Bomi knew he would come find her.
It was only a matter of time when she was caught.
 
Bomi scowled angrily at that dirty word and told him to let go off Nana right this instant.
 
"If you ever want to see her again, you'll follow me."
"To where?"
"Where else? Our house."
"I don't have a home with a loser and a bastard, let go of her!"
 
She was shouting loudly, hoping for someone to help them.
But the man dragged them to an alley, and Bomi had no choice but to follow because he had Nana.
 
He squeezed her arm hard, causing the pregnant girl to cry out in pain. Onlookers stared, but they didn't do anything more than look. Bomi's eyes were throwing daggers at the man, mad to her boiling point. She yelled at him that she would follow him if she let go of Nana.
 
"Now that's the dog I know."
"I'm not a dog, you piece of !"
"Why you!"
 
He grabbed her and let go of Nana, and without wasting another moment, he dragged her away. Nana wouldn't allow them to leave though, and pulled Bomi's other hand to stop her. She was following Bomi whether the latter liked it or not. Bomi however, wanted Nana to call for help, but since she had already left a note to Myungsoo, help would eventually come. She had to follow Bomi to make sure nothing happens to the younger girl. She couldn't stand knowing Bomi was getting hurt and not do anything about it.
 
Bomi shook her off;
Nana refused to leave.
 
They finally reached the horrible apartment.
 
Bomi was visibly trembling and begging Nana to leave. But the man had grabbed hold of both of them and threw them into the house. To him, there was nothing wrong getting another slave. And the minute he got into the house, he took off his belt and whipped the floor to scare them. Nana was more angry than afraid while Bomi was more worried than scared.
 
"Another , good."
"You shut your flithy mouth ! Let go of Bomi and I or you're doomed!"
"Oh yeh? Who's going to save you."
"My husband is going to destroy you limb by limb."
"Oh so you're a married, I've never tired doing it with one before. But you'll be looser than that , I'll have her instead."
 
And he pulled Bomi towards him and her face. Bomi was fighting back as usual and kicked the man's balls instead. Nana's eyes were wide opened again, was this how Bomi had lived and suffered under him all these while? She quickly ran to her bag to call for help while the man screeched in pain. But he saw her still, and as long as he had one of them, the other wouldn't leave, he could see that. Bomi was running, so he caught Nana and smashed her phone against the wall. He pulled her hair.
 
"If you escape , I'll kill this one here."
 
Nana began trembling, Bomi rushed back.
The two girls wanted to cry that minute, they couldn't run away anymore.
 
The man threw Nana on the floor and intended to strike her with his belt when Bomi rushed passed him and used her own body to shield Nana. The latter gasped loudly; The whipping began. It was as if she went back through time, the pain on her back and legs were so familiar that she didn't feel that pain anymore. But she was worried still, because when he was done with her, he would start another beating on Nana, she couldn't allow that.
 
Nana was family, and Sungyeol had entrusted his wife to her care, she had a responsiblity to save her. And then, she recalled all the days that wonderful family had helped and saved her. They had given her so much joy in her new life and this was the very least she could do. She had to protect their little sister and the little baby she was having. Bomi suffered through the beating, Nana watched in horror and cried.
 
The man was a monster!
 
"This is what you made me suffer through this three months! You think you can enjoy your life while I suffer without money! You're supposed to be sending me my money, I'll kill your mother after I kill you!"
 
The man still dared to lie, and how dare he said she was supposed to send him money.
She was blind, and a fool for believing in his lies.
Therefore she responded, anger fueling and giving her strength.
 
"I met my mother, you've been lying to me!"
"But you were stupid to believe it, but it doesn't matter anymore."
"W-What?"
"You'll continue to work for me, as long as I have that other , you'll have to listen to me again."
 
He finally ceased his whipping and pulled the weak Bomi towards him. Slapping and punching her a few times, Nana then watched as he tore Bomi's clothes apart and her neck. The weak girl was struggling, kicking and resisting with whatever strength she was left with. Nana then rememebred something and ran towards her bag for her katan. The man saw her again and let go of Bomi before stalking towards the new prey. She had a fright when he was so close to her that she lifted the weapon against him quickly to protect herself.
 
He screamed.
But why?
And then she remembered.
 
Eunji had said that regardless of whether blunt or sharp the weapon was, it could still do some damage when it was used quickly. And then she understood, why even though her husband wasn't the strongest man alive, he still won fights because of his agility. But her weapon was tied and made of wood, so the damage wasn't enough to stop the man. Nana saw a long cut on his arm, and quickly went to Bomi to protect her. 
 
"If you come near Bomi and I, I'll kill you!"
"You ! Look what you've done!"
 
Her husband had tied her sword up to prevent her from killing or hurting anyone. But at that moment, Nana wanted nothing more than to inflict so much pain to that man. He charged towards her suddenly, and Bomi had to step in to take the blows for Nana again. She whispered that she was fine and Nana had to take care of her baby instead of creating so much trouble. Nana screamed Bomi's name, the latter wasn't going to make it if this continues. And then, finally, the door slammed opened and in walked her husband and Woohyun.
 
Bomi collasped to the floor after one final hit and the Doctor rushed to her. Bomi saw her mother here too and smiled gladly that she had finally came too. She took one look at her daughter and pulled Alice out from its sheath. Bomi knew then she was finally saved.
 
Saved by Nana who protected her purity.
Saved by her mother who would cut him into pieces.
Saved by Sungyeol and the rest who would destroy him.
 
And saved by Woohyun, in his beautiful white coat.
 

 
They were rushing for time, sending her to the Emergency Room.
Bomi thought she was coming back to her second home.
 
It was the second time she was arriving there because of injuries. The Dean was on shift then since Woohyun had suddenly left and abandoned his duty again. The other doctors were slightly annoyed that the Head was running away so many time, but when they caught a sight of Bomi, their anger evaporated instantly.
 
Thank goodness the Doctor left.
 
The Dean saw Bomi again and groaned at how badly injured she was.
He shouted at Woohyun and asked who did it to her.
 
"A bastard."
"Of course. And what did you do?"
"Nothing much."
"This is important Woohyun."
 
The Doctor sighed and told the Dean to leave.
The latter raised an eyebrow and looked doubtfully back.
 
"I will personally give you my badge, after I treat my girl!"
"Meet me in my office then. And tell Sunggyu he can join us anytime."
"I'll do so."
"Not that I can stop that man anyway."
 
Woohyun would have smiled if he wasn't so worried for Bomi. The Dean took a look at Bomi and the neccessary numbers on the screen before nodding his head. Bomi would be fine, he was sure of it based on his own past experiences. He went outside then and saw Nana and the rest sitting and waiting for Bomi to came out. The Dean then recalled that Nana still hadn't gotten her check up. But the problem now, was that she refused to leave until Bomi was out. Now, the Dean was another dramatic man, and a hell of a Diva too. He told Nana if she didn't follow him now, Sungyeol would be after his blood. 
 
"I want to wait for Bomi."
"She's fine, I assure you."
"But-"
"Now now, what kind a doctor am I if Bomi wakes up and realized you haven't gotten your check up, what will she do?"
"She might personally hang you."
"Exactly, and so will your husband. And how am I supposed to save everyone else if I'm dead?"
 
Nana managed a small smile before following the Dean. Yvonne accompanied and told Hyeri to text them when Bomi or Woohyun, or Sunggyu returns. They all nodded and the Dean smiled. He realized what a close and tightly bonded family this was. It was almost as if they couldn't live if one of them leaves, which was probably what happened when Woohyun left.
 
He thought back through the years.
 
At first, he remembered it was just Sunggyu and Woohyun. And then Dongwoo came along whose lovely girlfriend passed away before he could even operate on her. Then, Sungyeol came to the hospital like a regular. The death of the younger brother plus many injuries, and then his blindness, if the Dean remembered clearly. Then, it was Nana's turn to stay for more than a year. And then, Yvonne's delivery, followed by Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Hyuna dropping by the hospital due to a gang fight. And now, Woohyun, Bomi and Bomi again.
 
One doctor just wasn't enough for them, at the rate they were going, Woohyun might get stressed to death before getting married. The Dean chuckled at his own joke. He and the Doctor were close friends, very close that they understood each other well. Although Woohyun was a full ten years younger than he was, he was still young at heart, which therefore makes him the mother hen of this big hospital.
 
The mother hen of a thousand chicks.
 
//Beep Beep.
 
Yvonne's phone rang in the midst of the chek up. Nana was laying down, and got up in an instant thinking it was Bomi or Woohyun. But the Dean told Yvonne to only tell what the text is about after the check up was done. He was very firm that even Nana had no choice but to listen. Applying some gel like substance on her tummy, the Dean started telling Nana about her baby when the screen popped up.
 
"The baby is fine and healthy. You are four months into your pregnancy right Nana?"
"Yes Dean. Is there something wrong?"
"Nothing. You're very lucky that it's not harmed. The baby is going to be a tall and hansome boy."
"I-It's a boy?"
"Yes sweetie, it's a boy."
 
Nana smiled happily while the Dean wiped away the gel.
Then, she rushed to her best friend and gave her a big hug.
 
"Ren will finally have someone to play with."
"They'll be best friend, just like our husbands!"
"It's fate honey."
 
Nana teared a little and continued hugging her best friend. And then, she remembered the text and asked who was it. Yvonne faced the Dean instead, the message was for him, not them.
 
"Bomi's awake and resting. Woohyunnie oppa is waiting in your office."
"With Sunggyu?"
"Yes. With Sunggyu oppa."
"Is he raving to Woohyun now?"
 
The three of them smiled.
 
 
"It would definitely seem so, Key."
 
 
 
PS. I promise a very cute chapter next. Do be excited for me because even I am!
PS. Do comment more!
PS. It's my birthday tomorrow. Haha!