A Date?

The Doctor.
 
Bomi swore she would never ever go shopping with Nam Woohyun ever again.
The man wanted to buy the entire department store when he walked in.
 
She had no idea how many times she had tried on a certain shirt or skirts, shorts, dresses, shoes and accessories. It was bad enough that he had accompanied her into the lingerie section as well and got all ertic on her with the designs and colours. He kept telling her his own preferences and she had to cover his mouth to shut him up. At the end, Woohyun bought what he liked and Bomi just stood beside him with a blush so deep that even the cashier was embarrassed for her.
 
Shopping with Woohyun really drove her crazy.
 
Bomi felt that half the time she was shopping, she was in the changing room changing into something and presenting it for Woohyun to see after. He would do that seal-clapping thing every single time too. If Woohyun's hands wasn't tired from all the clapping, Bomi's ears sure were tired of the sound of claps. After shopping in that one store, she wanted to stop shopping for a while, only to be pulled into another store by him.
 
The first thing they bought was a closet and even though Bomi had chosen a small one, Woohyun ended up buying one that was the same size as his own closet, only it was in red. He caught Bomi staring at it before she tore her gaze from that closet to a small brown one by its side. Woohyun was having none of her pretense. So he immediately bought the red one, swiped his card, signed his name and told them he wanted the closet to reach his house by five in the evening. Bomi couldn't even protest because the devil had already paid for the huge closet.
 
How much clothes was he going to get, she asked herself.
 
Judging from the size of the closet, she would say maybe a hundred. But Bomi should have known, one hundred, was an understatement. But she wouldn't lie, she had fun shopping. As much as she grumbled and scorned at Woohyun, she still changed into every dress that Woohyun had picked for her. She had fun in the accessory shop too, choosing all the cheap kind of junk and putting it on her hand to amuse Woohyun.
 
The Doctor couldn't take his eyes off her.
 
She was so innocent, so charming, so sweet and so adorable that it made his heart melt. As they passed by a jewellry store, Bomi said she needed to go to the washroom and told Woohyun to wait outside. They were thankful that all the stuff he bought could be delivered to the house instead of carrying it around. As he waited for her, Woohyun walked back towards the jewellery shop and looked for something special. When he found the perfect thing, he quickly got it before Bomi came back from the washroom, guessing her size, he bought her a beautiful ring with a small diamond stone.
 
He wished he could buy a bigger rock.
But Bomi would probably freak out and treat the ring like a ton of rocks on her finger.
 
So a small diamond, first.
 
When Bomi came out, Woohyun had just nice got back to his standing position and smiled beautifully at her. She knew something was on almost immediately and asked if he had bought anything when she was in the bathroom. He lied smoothly and planned to bring her into another store. But Bomi pleaded with Woohyun to eat first, the lovely breakfast that Sungyeol made was long digested in her tummy. She needed more food.
 
He asked her where she wanted to eat.
She said where else and smiled cheekily.
 
He drove them to the stall vendor from the previous day and ordered three portions of everything. Bomi ate happily and even fed Woohyun some food. He almost died in happiness. When they were all fed up and watered, Bomi suggested a walk in the park. In truth, she didn't want to walk in the park. Not when she was walking in the new pair of white wedges and white dress that Woohyun had bought for her. She just wanted to do something other than spending his money.
 
And he knew exactly where to bring her.
 

 
The park was gorgeous.
 
Woohyun had brought her to a deserted park near a river. Not surprising since the drive to the park took an hour and a half. She thought they were going to a regular park but no, Woohyun just had to bring her to this wonderful, beautiful and special park. It was a field of lavenders. Purple petals blossoming and blooming in this Spring season. The smell was heavenly and Bomi wanted to roll around the field. But that would hurt the poor flowers.
 
Woohyun made Bomi pose for some photos and she did so just to please him. After all, he had brought her to this magical place. She smiled, she twirled, she laughed, she posed. It was all fun till she begged him to sit down and enjoy the view. She was too tired to pose anymore. Woohyun took out his sweater for Bomi, not wanting Bomi to catch a cold in that thin dress she was wearing.
 
He offered his lap.
She shook her head.
 
"Why not?"
"I'm scared of the..."
"I promise it won't appear again. That was morning, it was inevitable."
"Really?"
"I swear! Now come on, sit."
 
She sat on his lap, having no idea why she was so willing this time round. She didn't push him away when he wrapped his arms around her waist, she didn't flinched when he kissed the crown of her head too. She wondered why. Bomi made sure Woohyun's hands weren't cold because he was a doctor and his hands were important to him. She blew her warm breath on his hands and rubbed them together with hers, reminding him he needed to make sure he wouldn't fall ill again.
 
"I still can't believe you're a doctor."
"And why not?"
"Because you don't take care of yourself."
"I take care of others first."
"And who's going to take care of the others if you're sick?"
 
He really love bickering with her.
 
"Did I do something wrong?"
"Well yea. You slept without a blanket this morning. Do you want to get sick?"
"So you were the one who put my comforter on me!"
"Yep. And although your body looks good with that tank top, you should still wear more."
"Oh. You think my body looks good?"
 
Bomi turned away and crossed her arms.
 
"All I's saying is that you should cover up more to keep warm."
"Admit it Bomi. You care about me, more than you want to, right?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about. I do this everyone."
"So I can expect you to be like this to Hoya if he's sick?"
"Uh-huh. But I won't be worrying that much."
"And why not?"
 
Woohyun waited for her to say Hoya didn't matter to her.
He got nothing.
 
"Because you'll be there to take care of him. You're a doctor!"
"Damn it woman, you're driving me crazy."
"Good. Now we're the same."
"Oh. So I do drive you crazy don't I?"
"Yep. In the same sense that I gave earlier on."
 
Woohyun tsk-ed and laid onto the ground, wanting to get away to hide his hurt because Bomi had once again shown zero interest in him. What was he doing honestly. Did he spend so much money on her so that he could at least get some attention from her? But that would be low of him. However, he knew Bomi enjoyed the shopping trip, he just knew. Even if she didn't, he was still going to lie to himself that she did have fun.
 
"Namu."
 
Woohyun turned and stared at her. She had rested her head on his outstretched arm and fell asleep instantly. She was probably exhausted from all the shopping and changing he made her do.
 
"Namu."
 
Woohyun grinned quietly when she called him. Actually, other than screaming, Woohyun had never heard Bomi calling his name normally. It was like she didn't want to call his name at all and had instead, gave him a nickname. Why Namu honestly, was he a tree? Woohyun felt Bomi moving closer to him and smiled when she tucked herself nicely under his chin. Woohyun then placed his sweater to cover her legs. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and let out a sigh of satisfaction.
 
"If only I could spend my life with you like this from now on."
 
Bomi woke up.
 
"I just wished that maybe somewhere inside of you, you have the same feelings that I had for you."
"I wish you could like me as much as I love you."
"I wish you could love me back."
"I hope you enjoyed this day because to me, it was one of the best day of my life."
"Thank you Yoon Bomi."
 
And he kissed her on her forehead.
 
Bomi in a huge breath of air and pretended to go back to sleep quickly. She was unable to bring her face up to look up at the man who gave her more than what she could ask for. She felt him falling asleep soon, the weight of his hand increasing on her waist. Only then did she allowed herself to look up and stare at Woohyun's handsome face.
 
Thinking back, she knew her destiny was interwined with this man from the moment he waited in the rain for her. And she knew then too that Woohyun would go to any length, would do anything and everything, just so she would fall in love with him. But she knew better, he didn't need to do anything at all. Just him loving her was more than enough. It was hard to not fall in love with this man who was like a prince. And every girl wanted a prince to save her one day. However, she knew that no matter how hard she tried, she wouldn't be able to run away from her home.
 
Her stepfather who had held her mother captive and imprisioned her just like how he had did so to her many years ago. Bomi knew she shouldn't he spending her time so happily when her mother was in grave danger. She had to find work, she had to find money to pay the . But she couldn't and would never open to ask Woohyun for money, she wasn't that kind of person. But she had to save her mother, but how?
 
Maybe it was time she tried searching for her mother.
 
Maybe Woohyun could help her search for her mother, he said he had connections and she didn't mind spending the rest of her life with him if he could help her find her mother. She didn't mind paying that price. Woohyun chose that moment to pull her closer to him and had a sudden thought. Maybe, just for this one minute, she could forget about her problems and believed deeply that she was just an ordinary girl who was in love.
 
Bomi slowly moved her head higher and pressed her soft lips onto Woohyun's warm and full ones. The Doctor's eyes sprang opened when he felt someone kissing him and his eyes widened when he saw it was Bomi kissing his lips. He quickly shut his eyes, not wanting to let Bomi know that he was actually awake. Bomi pulled back after a short while. She didn't want to stop kissing him to be honest. His lips were so addictive, like chocolate that she hadn't ate for a very long time. She missed the flavour already.
 
"If only you knew, maybe we could really be together."
 
And she fell back asleep, drowsy from the warmness of Woohyun's lips and kiss. She snuggled closer to Woohyun and enjoyed this moment with him. Woohyun opened his eyes again and stared ahead. His heart was beating so hard and fast that he was afraid it would wake Bomi up. He couldn't hide his excitment that Bomi had just kissed him. He felt so happy that he wanted to cry. But then, he knew there was one thing bothering Bomi. And it was probably that thing that everyone was dying to find out. He hated to wait for Sunggyu to find out.
 
What was the secret that she was desperately trying to hide away?
 
Her mother?
Her abuser?
 
What had happened to her when she was young?
 

 
They rushed back like the devil.
 
After receiving a loud phone call from Sunggyu who told them to get their asses back right now, Woohyun unwillingly woke Bomi up from her nap. He had so much fun just by holding her in his arms and falling asleep together. Too bad it was only a short forty-five minutes nap. Bomi woke up to Woohyun poking her cheeks. She opened her eyes unwilling and stare at the face in front of him. When would he stop getting so beautiful, she wondered. Bomi realized most of the time she woke up recently was beside Woohyun.
 
She liked it, a lot.
But she sure wasn't going to tell him that.
 
Woohyun explained that Sunggyu had called and that they have to get home as soon as possible. Bomi had to drag Woohyun up so that they could rush to his car. He had to take a while to get fully awake though and started the car before speeding on the highway. They got back in an hour. When Woohyun packed his car outside and along the pavement, he finally guessed what Sunggyu was so mad at.
 
That's right.
Their shopping goods.
Home Delivery.
 
Bomi's legs turned into jelly when she walked into the house. Her jaws dropped at the sight of the humongous mountain of shopping bags. She turned and saw that everyone was sitting in the living room, or what was left of a living room since there were shopping bags everywhere. Bomi quickly pulled Woohyun to stand in front of Sunggyu and knelt formally in front of them. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at her actions. What the hell was she doing? Bomi bowed once while Woohyun just sat cross-legged beside her.
 
"I'm so sorry! I didn't know he had bought so much. I didn't try on that many clothes!"
"Really? That's very hard to believe."
"I already told him I didn't want that many clothes, all I wanted was two sets but-"
 
Woohyun interrupted.
 
"But I went overboard and got her more than what she needs. And a closet."
 
Bomi bowed another time.
 
"I'm so sorry. I've already stopped him."
"How so?"
"She snapped my credit cards into halves."
 
Sunggyu finally calmed down. Knowing Nam Woohyun, Bomi probably only tried one quarter of everything that was bought and the Doctor just went ahead and bought more for her while she was changing. He pitied the poor girl that went shopping with Woohyun because honestly, it was a suicide mission. He went out with Woohyun countless times to know all about it.
 
"It's fine then. I guess she's not at fault. Go clear the mess, we can't watch the television."
"Thank you so much. I promise there won't be anymore shopping."
"I seriously doubt that. Knowing Woohyun, he'll get you something even if you don't want it."
 
Bomi groaned while Woohyun just smiled sheepishly. Sunggyu told them once again to clear the mess and the girls willingly help. They wanted to check out the shopping spree that Woohyun had taken Bomi on and took out all her new clothes. When Sungyeol asked where they wanted the closet to go to. Woohyun said his room while Bomi said the guest room. They had a short glaring session before Bomi asked Hyuna for some help to move the closet. Sungyeol couldn't even stop them. He had asked where to place it so that he could move it for them.
 
But those two strong girls just took it up and walked into the guest room easily. Woohyun however, was now going through every bag and was checking for something. Myungsoo asked what he was doing.
 
"I'm finding the receipts. Got to keep it away from her."
"Too late hyung. The first thing Bomi asked was the joined receipt that the delivery guys gave."
"Oh damn. She's going to faint when she sees the figure."
"How much did you spend?"
"I actually have no idea. But it shouldn't be less than a year's pay."
 
Everyone fainted back down to the couch. Bomi was oblivious about the amount yet and they thought it was better if she just kept everything. She needed the clothes truthfully, and if she was going to get clothes, she might as well get more. Yvonne and Nana were on the floor, arranging the clothes accordingly to the catergories and fold them nicely for Bomi. When Bomi came out, she groaned again at the amount of clothes and asked if she could return some. She really didn't need that much clothes, even for a lifetime.
 
Woohyun shot her down and said it was gifts from him and his family. Sunggyu nodded. He rather just say yes than complain with the kids. It was only money, and it was only clothes. There was really nothing to grumble about. Hoya helped them fold some of the clothes too while Woohyun just sat down and watched television like a potato couch. When Hoya sat down beside Bomi, he moved slightly closer to her and inhaled her scent. Woohyun caught that small movement.
 
"Bomi you smell nice. I don't recall Woohyun hyung having a Lavender scent shampoo."
"We went to this lavender park earlier on and I was rolling around. I guessed the smell caught on."
"That's nice! I love Lavender. It's purple in colour."
"Wow, that's nice. I think it's lovely too."
 
Hoya smiled brightly and went to his room to get something. When he came out, Woohyun's eyes were locked onto him and Bomi. Sunggyu turned to see what Woohyun was staring so stiffly at. And saw Bomi smiling naturally at Hoya while thanking him for the Lavender scented bag for clothes.
 
"Thanks Hoya-ssi."
"Not Hoya-ssi, Hoya oppa."
"Hoya oppa."
"Aww our Bomi is so cute!"
 
Sunggyu could see Woohyun's eyes shooting daggers at Hoya strong back and smirked. He wanted to make the Doctor angrier.
 
"What about us Bomi? I'm older than Hoya so-"
"Harabeoji?"
"No! Oppa oppa!"
"Fine. Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa and Hoya oppa!"
 
Dongwoo smiled gleefully at Bomi and said he was happy to hear someone else calling him oppa. Myungsoo and Hoya were likewise. But Sungyeol felt a dangerous aura behind him and turned to see what it was. He saw Woohyun fuming and Sunggyu hiding his laughter so badly behind him. He cleared his throat and faced Bomi again, who had continued with her packing.
 
"What about Woohyun hyung? Why don't you call him Woohyun oppa?"
"Namu will only and always be Namu. I am so not calling him oppa."
"Why not?"
 
And this time, Woohyun joined the conversation.
 
"Yea Bomi. Why not? Why can't you call me oppa, is it so difficult?"
 
Sunggyu could see the pain behind the anger Woohyun was trying to cover. He was really upset that Bomi didn't even want to call him oppa. Sunggyu felt that his joke had gone from bad to worse while everyone remained silent. He cleared his throat and got ready to use gallons of saliva to calm the Doctor down. But Bomi just responded as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
"Because you're Namu. They're my oppas, they're my unnies, but you're my Namu."
 
Sungyeol was amazed at how that short explanation was able to make Woohyun so happy. Woohyun must have heard that he was her Namu even though she had said that to all of them. Sunggyu heaved a big sigh and thanked Bomi for her smart mouth. But Woohyun wasn't satisfied with the short compliment, he wanted more, he wanted more assurance that she liked him as well other than the kiss in the park.
 
"So you're saying I'm yours?"
 
Bomi looked at Woohyun and thought for a while.
 
"Well since you're so willingly, I was only holding onto you since nobody wants you but-"
"Woman can you for once be nice and say something to make me happy?"
"Why should I?"
"I bought you clothes!"
"We could always return, save me the trouble. My arms are arching from the amount of clothes."
 
Woohyun collasped onto the couch again while Sunggyu applauded at the wonderful bickering. He really needed to learn some moves from Bomi since he was losing to the Doctor like almost everyday recently. And to make things worse, Hoya just had to step in and moved closer to Bomi.
 
"Then what about me? I would like a nickname too Bomi."
"You? What you would you like to called?"
"I don't know. What do you think I should be called?"
 
Woohyun got back up from the couch, he had caught and heard everything that Hoya was asking. He just prayed the nickname wasn't something like his Namu or better yet, Bomi would reject Hoya since only he could have a nickname. He didn't want any nicknames coming out of Bomi's mouth for Hoya or anyone else for that matter.
 
"Mm. Dancing Machine?"
"Dancing Machine, why?"
"Because you danced well. I know you and Dongwoo oppa. Infinite H."
 
Dongwoo stopped unwrapping the hundred bag of clothes and turned to Bomi, surprised.
 
"You know about us?"
"Of course! You were the best idols there ever were, but you guys left a year ago. I was really heartbroken."
"Why?"
"Because I'm a fangirl! I love your songs. Especially your debut song - Special Girl."
 
The two ex-idol immediately got up and started singing, without any background music at all. Bomi stopped and watched and jumped up and down like a fangirl. She had really loved Infinite H and thought they were so awesome and cool. When they danced, Dongwoo had took Bomi's warm Chanel scarf to replaced the snake toy in the MV. They danced around Bomi and like they had with the female actress in the MV.
 
Woohyun wasn't happy at all and had folded his arms before looking away. Everyone except him was clapping along the beat of the song. Until Bomi started dancing to the ending of the song and Woohyun couldn't take his eyes off her at all. She was so adorable when she tried doing the Special Girl's move on Hyuna and the two girls just smiled and laughed loudly.
 
When the idols were done, Bomi clapped the loudest and said she loved the duo so much. She then said she knew how to dance a song and everyone cheered her on to quickly show them. She asked Hyuna if she had a certain song and the fangirl unnie ran to her room to take her phone. Finding the song and puting the loudspeakers on, Bomi started dancing.
 
It was NoNoNo by A Pink.
 
Everyone clapped like her fans, but Woohyun was especially like a fanboy. He clapped and smiled when she danced the very beginning of the song. The way she moved her hips made his lips dry and went she twisted her hips on the spot, he thought she was the most adorable thing in the world. She was full of laughter, full of joy, unlike the girl that he had found at the park a few days ago. When she was done, the guys cheered while Woohyun whistled loudly. Bomi felt amazing that everyone was cheering for her and gave a nice bow.
 
But after that, they went to unpacking the clothes since the pile of clothes still looked untouched even after ten minutes of unpacking. Sunggyu told them they definitely need to clear the mess before the night comes. Hoya resumed back to Bomi's side and asked her which Infinite H member was her favourite as they worked. Dongwoo looked up eagerly to listen.
 
"I like you guys both. But sorry Dongwoo, my bias is Hoya."
 
The dinosaur pouted a little but said he should have known.
She asked how so.
 
"Cute girls like you always go for Hoya."
"Why so?"
"Because he's handsome and buff."
"But you're handsome and buff too. So that doesn't make sense."
"He looks like a gentleman while I look like a crazy person on variety."
"But that makes me laugh even more! You're so funny."
 
Dongwoo laughed while at the background, Woohyun scoffed loudly for them to hear.
The dinosaur lookalike ignored that scoff and looked skeptically at Bomi.
 
"Really? Then why do you like Hoya better? Now don't tell me he dances better because it's still undecided."
"Well.. I don't know. It's just he attracts me when I saw the poster. Like wowwww."
 
The girls smiled at Bomi's fangirl reaction while Hoya thanked her with a megawatt smile. Bomi felt herself shivered up and melted from the hotness that Hoya was radiating with. Out of curiousity that Hoya was sort of flirting with Woohyun's girl, Dongwoo turned back to check on the Doctor, only to find his face entirely black. Dongwoo cleared his throat then and quickly told them to finish their work and to stop talking.
 
The younger ones buried themselves in the bags of clothes while Sunggyu took care of Woohyun.
 
"Just relax will you? She's a fangirl, not his girl."
(Silence)
"What are you getting so angry for, she didn't give him a nickname."
"She did."
"Dancing Machine? Every fan of Hoya calls him that, it's normal man."
"Really?"
"Yes! Now calm down. You look like you're ready to kill someone."
"I was."
"Not in this house. And certainly not one of my brothers alright. Get a grip."
 
At that moment, all was going well until someone suddenly ask Bomi if she prefered Hoya or Woohyun's company, Bomi actually said Hoya's because Woohyun drove her crazy. Sunggyu groaned. Did Myungsoo really need to ask that? Because right now, Sunggyu knew no amount of convincing or persuasion was able to calm the angry Doctor down. Woohyun was now openly glaring at Hoya and hating him for every smile he had shot at his Bomi.
 
Hoya had no rights, he had no rights!
Bomi was his, and Hoya better stay away from her if he knew what was good for him.
 
Woohyun walked into his room and slammed the door behind him, blocking out everyone's voice other than the voices in his own head. His tears came pouring down the minute the doors were closed. Why did Bomi chose Hoya over him? After everything he had tried to do for her, why couldn't she accept him, why did she prefer Hoya over him. Why? Why!
 
He kicked his door and it caused a small commotion outside. Everyone was wondering what had happened. Actually, they knew what was happening. Other than Bomi herself, everyone sort of guessed it. And Hoya wasn't going to lie that he didn't feel a pricking sensation on his back every time Woohyun stared at him. He had planned to stop this jealousy game but Myungsoo just had to ask a stupid question and now, he was the bad guy.
 
Bomi asked the others what happened and went towards Woohyun's door.
She was really worried for him.
 
"Namu. Namu what's going on? What happened to you, are you alright?"
 
It was so bloody obvious that Bomi cares for Woohyun, why was it so difficult for him to get that?
 
"Namu you better open this door right now or I'll kick it down, I swear I'll do it. And I won't pay for the rent and compensation. You better open the door now if you don't want to have a broken door. Nam Woohyun!"
 
Again, she shouted his name instead of saying it nicely. Bomi was prepared to kick it when Woohyun opened the door, causing her to dashed and stumbled straight into his room. Woohyun closed the door after she got in and locked it, not wanting to see or hear anyone else. And it was only when Woohyun had locked the door did Sunggyu realized Bomi shouldn't have gone it. He tried opening the door and turning the doorknobm but it was locked. When he knocked the door, Woohyun completely ignored him.
 
" !"
"Hyung what are you doing?"
"Bomi needs to come out! She can't be alone with Woohyun."
"What are you talking about, she'll be fine."
"No she won't be fine! Not with Nam Woohyun like this."
 
The others couldn't understand.
 
"This is Namstar we're talking about. Other than bickering and making up, nothing will happen inside."
"Really? Because I really hope that's all that will happen."
 
They still couldn't understand what Sunggyu was implying.
 
And it wasn't even three minute when they heard a girl's piercing scream.
It wasn't from the outside nor anywhere else.
 
 
It was from Nam Woohyun's room.