The Wedding (I)

The Doctor.
 
(Four Months Later)
 
"I can't believe you're doing this to me Nam."
"Doing what?"
"Getting married before me."
"So?"
"How could you, honestly?!"
"Somebody throw him out!"
 
Sunggyu gave a comical shocked expression - As if saying he couldn't believe Woohyun was treating him, his hyung and best man, like trash. The groom snorted as the oldest whined like an old ahjumma. There were in the dressing room currently, all six males plus one baby who was on his father's lap, napping. They were preparing for the biggest event of the year. No surprise that it would be the biggest of all since having Key and Woohyun planning a wedding together was like a having major fireworks.
 
Poor Bomi didn't even have a say in her own wedding since her over-excited father was doing everything perfect for her. He knew what his daughter liked instantly and was capable of making of the wedding a beautiful and smashing one. But what he, who was never married before, didn't know was that she wanted to plan her own wedding just like every other girl.
 
Fat chance of that happening.
 
She knew all hope was lost when even her mother couldn't do anything about Key.
At least she knew the wedding would be beautiful.
 
She had that much faith in her diva-ish father.
 
Right now, the females were in their own dressing room. 'Ooh'-ing and 'aah'-ing at the beautiful bride. Nana had conveniently forgotten her over-anxious husband who had just texted, the tenth time, her to take care. She was eight months in her labour and was quite large to be running around like a bridesmaid. Sungyeol wheezed in the room and began pacing around. He was extremely worried for her and was that close to running to the bride's dressing room if Woohyun hadn't stopped him.
 
Whoever made the rule that the groom should be the first to see his bride was obviously single, which explained a lot since Woohyun wasn't the first to get married. Normally, the groom was the very last to see the bride, but none of them knew how to tell him that sorry fact. Sunggyu was grumbling endlessly still while the happy groom sat in front of the huge vanity table, getting ready to receive his own make up. The others were already done, all of them including baby Ren who was in his baby tuxedo suit.
 
It was an hour before the guests would arrive and Hoya thought the groom better shut up if he wanted to be alive to stand on the altar. Woohyun was honestly getting on everyone's nerves by rambling about how he had been waiting for this day for some day, for the thousandth time. However, there was actually someone who was testing their patience even more, that man was Kim Sunggyu.
 
"Do you mind-"
"Yes I do."
"-shutting up, hyung?"
"You ungrateful thing!"
"Look, it's not my fault that you didn't ask Hyuna first!"
 
The Doctor dropped the bomb.
Everyone wheezed with their eyes wide opened.
 
It was true that the oldest was slow, but reminding him that pathetic fact wasn't helping any of them.
 
"Then you should have waited until I was married!"
"Hell, if I waited, I might and never get married."
"Nam Woohyun!"
 
Sungyeol had enough.
 
"Just stop it, both of you. This is a happy occasion!"
"But Yeol, I don't see why Nam can't wait!"
"No one complained when Myungsoo got married first, and he's the youngest."
 
Dongwoo and Hoya secretly gave a thumbs up to the tallest.
Finally, that would shut Sunggyu up.
 
"Oh gosh, yes,  thank you Yeollie! See hyung, accept it."
"All right! I just felt like blaming you, happy Nam?"
 
Myungsoo groaned when the two oldest still wouldn't stop bickering. Ren had woke up from the noise and was covering his small eyes right now, he thought his uncles were real drama queens. The make up artist was at her breaking point too. This would be the third time she hissed at the handsome Doctor to sit still, stop talking and moving so much. She had been applying eyeliner to his eyes when he suddenly jerked.
 
She sighed;
He apologized;
Sunggyu smiled.
 
Railing the groom's temper and runing the wedding was probably Sunggyu's current most favourite pastime. He was jealous. Plain jealous because he too wanted to get married as soon as possible. He had already gotten a ring months ago but stalled because he didn't know how to get on his knees and propose. He knew Hyuna was waiting too and felt even guiltier that she wasn't the bride today.
 
Therefore, sabotage.
 
But as he looked at the groom, he abandoned his revenge completely. It was the worst of ideas to go against the wedding of the girl whose parents were once legendary. Even though he had Sungyeol with him, if Key and Eunji joined forces, they would lose badly. And it was also because of Key's scary background that the guys agreed to getting make up. In truth, none of them needed it since they were already God-like looking. But the Dean brainwashed them over dinner and they reluctant agreed to get a make up artist.
 
And as Woohyun forced himself to stay incredibly still with the eyeliner was applied for the second time, he asked the others where Key was.
 
"Nam, he's going to be your father, don't call him by his name any more."
"I am never going to call him appa, what the hell?!"
 
They snickered.
Hell that would be hilarious.
 
"He's with Bomi, helping her with her preparation."
"What?! How can he be the first to see my bride!?"
"Because he's her father damn it, of course he can!"
 
The make up artist, who was one of Key's friends, Nicole, had already anticipated another jerk from the groom. She was smart enough to pause her work quickly to allow the man to freak out for all he could. Key had already warned her that Woohyun was quite similar in character with himself, and she immediately got the memo that he was probably another diva.
 
He was, a mini one.
But a diva nonetheless.
 
Everyone exhaled painfully, unable to tolerate the groom anymore.
 
Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungyeol evacuated the room, and leaned against the railings outside to avoid the noise. But even though they were outside, their ears still rang of the bickerings and they groaned loudly. Looking around the area, they tried distracting themselves with the decoration of the building the wedding was held. The location Key had found was so gorgeous, they were almost jealous.
 
Of course, Dongwoo couldn't really get jealous since his only love was gone. But he knew he would be if Hanuel was still alive, this place would be somewhere they would get married too. He would work hard to earn more money so that they could hold their wedding here, he was sure of it. For Sungyeol, he wasn't jealous at all since he prefered his own outdoor wedding theme.
 
However, he knew Nana would be envious.
That pregnant woman was honestly emotional right now.
 
Myungsoo was definitely and completely jealous of the location even though he had never liked to be bother with such details. He realized he should have married Yvonne at a grander and an even more beautiful place, but it was too late. He was already married. The three of them sighed simultaneously and then chuckled when they looked at the other. Dongwoo realized something then, and began looking around.
 
"What are you looking for, hyung?"
"Hoya. He isn't here?"
"Yeah. Oh, right..."
 
They raised their eyebrows. Usually, at even the smallest argument, Hoya would be the first to disappear since he didn't like listening to anyone wailing or bickering useless stuffs. Yet strangely, at that moment, he was still inside the dressing room. The three of them went towards the door and opened a small gap, just enough to peek through and see Hoya sitting on the sofa unmoved, and smiling at his phone. They blinked a few times, before the same thought popped in their mind.
 
"Do you-"
"-think Hoya-"
"-is together with someone?"
 
Their jaws dropped.
It was high time that happened.
 
High time, indeed.
 
They tittered among themselves and beckoned at the man to come outside. But Hoya was in his own world, completely oblivious to the brothers that were bickering, and calling out to him. Left without another choice, they chose to brave back into the war zone just to get to him. Inside, Woohyun was still grumbling to himself. He hated that he wasn't near Bomi nor was he able to see her right away.
 
But he would have a lifetime soon.
What could those few hours possibly mean him right now?
 
Therefore calming himself, to the great gladness of Nicole's, he sat back leisurely and recalled a very special day - The day he proposed to Bomi. It was a sweet moment for them and he wanted to gather his happy-thoughts before the wedding. Surprisingly, for a spontaneous man like him, Woohyun had been quite traditional with his own proposal. Everyone was surprised too that the proposal came that early.
 
But no one more surprised than Bomi, herself.
 
 

 
 
It was a day like any other.
And he was prepared to make it extraordinary.
 
After days of cracking his skull apart for wonderful ideas, he finally gave up and chose something easy. Because sadly, the more he pondered, the more ideas creeped out of his head and the more time it was needed to get the final proposal done. He had many extraordinary ideas, but he doubted he could accomplish them, especially since he was really anxious and needy to get married.
 
Sleeping beside Bomi was a killer every night.
Particularly whenever she pressed her backside against his groin unknowingly.
 
He thought he might die if he didn't wed her soon.
 
Also, the simplest ways of a proposal were usually the easiest and the most foolproofed ones. He knew she definitely deserved more, but he could her so much more when they were finally married. So why bother themselves with these things? He honestly doubt she would mind, but her almight father might. It had been pretty easy getting his approval from his girlfriend's parents, though the couple did make him sweat major bullets when he confessed about the incident where he almost taint Bomi.
 
He had been prepared for many reactions.
But definitely not for them to both press the end of their blades on his neck.
 
He swore he thought he was about to cry then.
 
It was one heck of a punishment and it could have been worse if Bomi hadn't appeared a few minutes later to visit her parents. She came to an arupt stop when she saw what was happening and yelled at them to remove their weapons away from Woohyun's neck. She then told them to take three steps back before swiftly going towards her lover. Her parents snorted softly but did whatever their daughter told them to. Eunji explained the situation while Bomi calmed the poor Doctor down,
 
It was a one rowdy afternoon.
And it only ended when Woohyun yelled for Key to shut up.
 
The latter had almost spilled the beans on the purpose of his visit that day.
 
When the Dean saw how disheveled and red the Doctor was, he finally believed that the man was really sorry for what he had done. Eunji didn't want to stop just yet then, but she caught Key's eyes and ceased her own warnings too. Woohyun was determined to marry their daughter and no matter what they say, it was not going to change that fact. There was almost a strong possibility that they might elope if Key and Eunji said no, so it was best to say yes. They gave a final nod to Woohyun and told them to leave as they needed time to cool down. 
 
Bomi all but dragged Woohyun out of the madhouse.
 
She asked to know what was he doing here in the middle of the day.
He couldn't lie well.
So he said he was going to have dinner with them.
 
She caught that lie right away.
 
That lie was only making the situation even more suspicious than it already was. Like, why was he lying when he was almost killed by her parents a few minutes ago, was he hiding something? She told him to tell her the truth. Not knowing what to do, he faked an injury on his back and said her parents had been too harsh and violent on him before she arrived. Bomi really was an innocent thing and believed him right on. Heading back home, she asked if he still hurt and quickly kissed him to make him feel better.
 
He let out a relieved sigh.
His secret was still safe.
 
Like; Thank goodness.
 
 
Woohyun executed his plan on their 100th day anniversary.
Just two weeks after she got discharged from the hospital the second time.
Which was incredibly soon since they only knew each other for close to four months.
 
He began calculating since the day they met.
Not from the day they found each other.
 
It was honestly amusing how he tried to keep his plans a secret when almost everyone knew what he was up to the minute they saw him in the morning. Only Bomi was deaf and blind to her surroundings and noticed nothing at all. She had been busy making breakfast and hadn't notice Woohyun leaving the house without saying good bye. The others, Sungyeol included who was also cooking breakfast, noticed that gleeful and knowing expression on his face before he left. The poor girl pouted sadly and asked if he was in a rush or something.
 
They went along.
 
"Yep, he'll be busy for a few days, Bomi."
"Really, why didn't he tell me?"
"It must be sudden, you know, doctors?"
 
It was a very vague answer.
And a lie too since her father was the Dean, and he was free as air.
 
But she accepted it nonetheless and went to work as if nothing surprising was about to happen that day. Hyuna begged Yvonne and Nana to call her the minute something fascinating happens while Sunggyu groaned. The family agreed amongst themselves to be on standby and laughed when Bomi asked why Ren was coming to the store as well. It was Myungsoo who told her it was bad for his son to be cope up at home all day, and if there wasn't clue enough that something was off, the others didn't know what was.
 
Just a few days ago, he had just told everyone he was never allowing his baby out of the house until he could walk.
 
A lie, was a lie.
But it wasn't one until someone realizes it.
 
And the main person who should, didn't at all.
 
Without anymore delays, they began work with jitters racing through them. It was bad enough that they had to hide their own secret plan from Bomi, so one could could imagine the squeals and laughter that appeared when the first batch of roses arrived into the cafe. Nana and Yvonne texted Hyuna immediately and said Woohyun sent roses.
 
It had began, the beginning of their second brother's proposal.
 
Baro was the delivery boy for that batch and so was he for the subsequent batchs. Bomi was surprised, and accepted the big bouquet of roses before thanking the kid. He told her to read the special note and left before she could ask who it was from. Opening the card right away, she smiled when she saw what it said. On it, at the very top, said, 'Happy 100th day anniversary!'
 
She thought it was just a mini surprise and celebration.
She had no idea he had planned to propose to her that very day.
 
Nor did she have any inkling that he had planned to propose with a hundred stalk of roses.
 
The Doctor had ordered them from Le Fleurs a week ago, which actually makes Baro the very first person to know of his proposal. The young boy had asked and re-confirmed the number of roses Woohyun wanted for four times. His jaws dropped when he heard a hundred, because that would mean more work for him and his mother.
 
But that wasn't even the worst.
 
Not only did Woohyun call almost every day for that whole week to confirm his order, he had began calling Baro five minutes before and after the destinated delivery time to remind, and to ask if the delivery was successfully done. Baro only had time to pass the roses and say 'Hi' to Bomi before he had to leave to answer Woohyun's phone call back at the store. Which means, all in all, the Doctor had called close to thirty times during that whole week.
 
It came to surprise that Baro had grew extremely edgy whenever the phone rang in the store. He used to think Woohyun had the most beautiful and soothing voice of all, but soon gave up that thought when he heard it every so often. However, he couldn't deny how utterly sweet the man was to Bomi. The Doctor had came in a day before to write down those cards that were to be attached to the roses, to Bomi. He even made sure every card was in its correct envelope and that it was with the correct bouquet too.
 
In in, all those cards held the same heading, and ending.
 
Starting with a, "My dearest Bomi,"
Ending with a, "I love you, my sweetest."
 
The deep voice kid actually thought he was going to shrivel until he was left with nothing but skins and bones when he read those notes to double confirm before delivering them. Woohyun was too sweet and it made him cringed all the time. It was satisfying to see the reaction from Bomi however, and he loved it when his favourite hyungs would exit the kitchen to see him deliver the roses. He knew they knew too and it felt great being part of his mission.
 
Maybe delivering loves wasn't so bad afterall.
 
 
When the seventh bouquet came, Bomi thought Woohyun had overdid his surprise, again. The entire cafe smelled too strongly of roses and she had to bring some upstairs or give them away. It was nice to receive them, and it felt even better to give them away though she did feel guilty for doing so. She kept the cards of course and blushed happily when she received one. Soon, she began waiting for the cards to arrive. It was really sweet of Woohyun to hand write those little things.
 
She loved it.
 
When the nineth bouquet came, she opened all nine of the cards and arranged them accordingly.
Putting it side by side, she reread the words.
 
 
My dearest Bomi,
 
"I'm thankful that we'd met, we were destined to be together!"
"You are my Knight in shining armour!"
"I love you Princess, even though we bickered a lot, can I say I love that too?"
"Have I told you I love you today? I love you Yoon Bomi, so so much, muacks!"
"Did I tell you how pretty you are today too, but of course, you are beautiful every day!"
"Gosh I'm missing you so much right now, are you missing me too?"
"I love your hair, I love your smile, I love your voice, I love you."
"I love your pouts, I love your kisses, I love your nags, I love you."
"I love everything about you Yoon Bomi, and I'm coming home right now for you, wait for me darling?"
 
I love you, my sweetest.
 
 
She had been waiting for Woohyun to walk through those cafe doors ever since. She was distracted from her work because she missed him so much. Not saying good bye or giving a morning kiss seemed like a punishment for some strange reason and she was missing him more than usual too. It was making Dongwoo and Sungyeol slightly frustrated when she began messing up orders and spilling drinks around the place. But they couldn't stop smiling either when they saw how lonesome she was that Woohyun wasn't around.
 
Thankfully, to the three or all of them, the Doctor came back that moment. Nana rushed to text Hyuna and Sunggyu and she called everyone out, especially Bomi who was assigned by Sungyeol to wash the dishes instead. The latter bounced out like bunny towards her man and gave him a smack on his lips to show how much she missed him. She thanked him for all the flowers while her fan boys watched with dagger-slit eyes.
 
They hated Woohyun.
They hated how they couldn't win him no matter how hard they tried.
But they hated him the most because he was the only one Bomi wanted.
 
She was very much in love with him to notice anyone else. Woohyun smiled widely when he saw his girl and gave her a dreamy kiss. It had been tortourous to not talk nor hug nor kiss her today. So he puckered his lips for another one. Sungyeol wanted to throw them both out of his cafe for being mushy but he knew his wife would kick him out of bed tonight if he made her miss this extremely sweet show. He cringed heavily before wheezing.
 
"Do you like the roses?"
"I do, but there were so many I gave them away.."
"It's all right, I'd predicted that."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Which is why, I have more!"
 
And from behind his back, he presented more roses.
 
Receiving the roses from him was completely and different from receiving  from Baro. If possible, she wished all her bouquets were delivered by Woohyun instead. It reminded her of their very first date that she was so reluctant to go and she knew now that it was the biggest mistake of her life. She was so thankful she had been pulled and dragged along.
 
Thanking him for the roses, she inhaled the ever familiar scent before searching for the card that she hoped would be there. She found it swiftly and opened it to see what it says. She was pretty sure it was going to be a dinner invitation with a pair of movie tickets and was shocked that it wasn't. She found a note, and a beautiful, beautiful diamond ring in it. Pulling them both out, she read the note.
 
Woohyun knelt.
 
Hyuna, Sunggyu and Hoya came barging in just in time.
Myungsoo was began filming with his camera.
 
It was time.
 
The whole cafe screamed all of a sudden, and Bomi saw what Woohyun did. He was trembling badly though he tried hard hiding it. Many of the female customers giggled loudly while Woohyun blushed madly. He was breaking out in sweat while his heart beat frantically. His toes curled and uncurled several times while be breathed irregularly. He bit his lips while Bomi finally realized what was happening. She gulped when she saw the note and the ring and her eyes widened when Woohyun finally spoke.
 
She was unprepared for this.
But he couldn't wait any longer, he wanted this too much.
 
"Yoon Bomi."
 
Her heart thumped hard.
 
"W-Will you make me the happiest man alive, and m-marry me?"
 
Everyone cheered while most of the girls screamed. Hyuna, Nana and Yvonne jumped around happily, much to the undelight of Lee Sungyeol whose pregnant wife wasn't taking care of herself again. But it was a joyful moment. Sunggyu groaned at a corner when he heard Woohyun popping the question, but not even the thought of his best friend getting married first could prevent him from putting a smile on his face. Sungyeol smiled nonetheless while Myungsoo did a thumbs up while he continued filming. Hoya grinned happily while Dongwoo, smiled sadly.
 
No one blamed him though.
And he was one of those who clapped the loudest when Bomi screamed a loud yes.
 
Woohyun beamed, and teared as he got up to hug Bomi tight. He picked her up easily and began twirling her around. He thanked her loudly and then confessed again by saying he loved her so much. She sniffed. Again, she wasn't prepared for this huge news and change in her life, but her heart and mind were both telling her to scream a yes to this mind because it was the right thing to do at that moment. She was in love with him, utterly besotted for him. Nothing was going to stop her from marrying this man.
 
Nothing.
 
And then, whatever happened next was a total blur.
None of either of them could remember anything next.
 
Bomi was crying profusely while Woohyun slipped the beautiful flower shaped diamond ring onto her bony finger. He kissed her deeply while everyone rushed towards them. The girls got to Bomi in an instant and they hugged her happily, extremely glad for her while welcoming her into the family. The guys patted the Doctor on the back and wished him many years of happienss and love.
 
The customers wanted to congratulate them as well, but Woohyun carried her finacee away suddenly, and up to the house. They were stunned, even their family were until Sunggyu and Sungyeol began laughing. The man was eager as a monkey and it only made everyone bursted out in laughter. He must be kissing the breathe out of Bomi now and no one blamed him for snatching his future bride aside.
 
No one, did.
 

 
"Alright, you're good to go, Mr Nam."
 
He woke up from his recollections when Nicole woke him. Blinking several times, he finally stood up from his seat and asked what was going on. To the surprise of everyone, especially Sunggyu, Woohyun had fallen asleep the minute he thought back. He didn't get much sleep the previous night as he was too excited to get married. He didn't want a bachelor's party either so it was somewhat incredible that he was sleeping until it was almost time to leave. Hoya massaged the Doctor's shoulders.
 
The moment he had been waiting was finally here.
But the groom didn't look one bit prepared at all.
 
He was still trying to get used to the bright lights, and his face showed nothing but sleepiness that Sunggyu wanted to slap the man awake. Quickly, he gave the groom some coffee and woke him up instantly. Everyone else was checking themselves another time while Myungsoo carried Ren. It was time to receive the guest and Woohyun needed to smile more. Dongwoo pinched the man's cheeks while everyone laughed.
 
The wedding planner came into the room then and notified them that it was their time to leave. Everyone wheezed loudly while Woohyun finally smiled. He still couldn't believe that he had fell asleep at such an important hour and had to slap his cheeks a few times to be fully away. Nicole hissed and told the groom to stop for a touch up before leaving. Woohyun thanked her for all her hard work while she commented that it was nothing. If she didn't do a good job, Key would be nagging at her for years, she knew what to do.
.
Finally, finally, everything was done.
 
In another hour, Yoon Bomi would officially be Nam Bomi.
Woohyun grinned widely.
 
Damn, he couldn't wait to be married.
 
 
 
PS. Sorry for not updating for more than a month.
PS. Hope you'll enjoy it though this is written in a rush.
PS. I have a surprise in the next chapter. Comment more! xoxo.