Decisions.

The Doctor.
 
This had to be the shortest meeting Woohyun has ever had.
And it wasn't because Sunggyu was beside him glaring at the Dean so intensely.
 
But the Dean knew Sunggyu so well that he was immuned to all his glares and whatnots. After sending the wives to their husbands, he entered his office and hang up his coat before taking a sit on his red leather cushion chair. Looking at the two standing quietly among themselves, he offered them coffee. Woohyun grinned and said he would take one, but Sunggyu scowled and said he didn't have time for coffee.
 
"Are you sure? My coffees are nice."
"Yeah hyung. Dean's coffees are great."
"Do I look like I have the mood to drink coffee right now?"
"Hey hey, I was just offering."
 
He walked towards a high technology looking coffee machine and asked what would they like. Woohyun asked for a white flat, and to just give Sunggyu a cappuccino. The coffee making began, and he openedly listened to the two guys behind him arguing like cats and dogs. Woohyun wanted to give up his license while Sunggyu wanted him to keep it.
 
"Have a seat. There's no need to stand in my office."

 

They did so and the Doctor happily accepted his coffee. Sunggyu didn't even touch his while they drank comfortably, as if nothing was wrong, or as if nothing was going to happen at all. The Dean stared at Sunggyu's stiff posture and sighed lightly before leaning back and asked Woohyun how was Bomi right now.
 
"She's all patched up and resting."
"Everyone's watching over her I guess."
"They are."
"Are you ready to tell me what happened?"
 
Woohyun tittered.
 
"You probably guessed it anyway."
"Confirm my theory then."
 
Woohyun turned to Sunggyu.
 
"How's the bastard?"
 
The Dean's sharp eyes then moved to look at Sunggyu. Now, as brave or smart Sunggyu might be, the Dean was still older and so he needed to respect him by answering or looking at him when he speaks. But it was so difficult, telling the Head Doctor that he had almost killed a human being. He groaned and took an unwillingly sip from his own drink.
 
"After you guys left, Eunji noona went ballistic."
"Did she kill him?"
"No. Killing is overrated. But Sungyeol did beat the life out of him and I had the satisfaction of doing nothing but watch. Eunji noona gave several hard blows as well and he was bleeding from everywhere. His nose, mouth, right ear and body."
"And he isn't dead?"
 
The Dean asked, atonished that someone had actually survived after getting so badly beaten.
 
"So where is he now?"
"We didn't want to dirty Woohyun's R8 so we called the police."
"Your connections?"
"Inspector Zhang came down and we talked for about ten minutes before he left. He gave me a clear idea on what he planned to do and said to leave everything to him. He's going to take care of everything."
 
Woohyun was puzzled.
 
"Isn't Inspector Zhang from the Drug Department or something?"
"He got transferred. And when I asked about Inspector Oh, the man laughed and said his partner will be back pretty soon. Apparantly after finding Eunji noona he had no more business and was dying of boredom. The police force allowed him back."
 
They smiled a little while the Dean used his fingers to rub his chin.
 
"So did Woohyun attacked him?"
"I threw my scalpel into his right ear."
"Did it feel good?"
"Just a little. I was more worried for Bomi."
"I see."
 
He closed his eyes before wheezing loudly. The younger guys in front of him took another sip of their own drink. Sunggyu had to admit, the Dean did have a knack for making good coffee. The cappuccino was just as good as the ones he had in the cafe. He made a mental note to tell Sungyeol as he finished up the whole drink. It started as a sip, but when the Dean said nothing for so long, he ended up drinking the whole thing out of nervousness.
 
"Look Dean, I'll do anything to clear Woohyun's name, I don't want him to lose his license."
"Because?"
"Because the deserved what was coming to him."
"From the way you guys hit him, I don't doubt that. However, the problem isn't him, but Woohyun."
 
But to their surprise, the Dean smiled.
 
"It was wrong for him to injure that man like that, but since everything is cleared up... Woohyun?"
"Dean? You're not thinking-"
"Take Bomi home and take care of her there. I'll give you a week off, come back after that."
"Come.. back? But-"
"Please, I may be the Dean, but your actions, to me, is called saving someone. You didn't kill the man, you just did what you have to do to save Bomi. Am I right to say that Sunggyu?"
 
The latter smiled.
 
"Yes you are."
"In that case, I'll take over your shift for this week, you can leave now."
"Are you sure? You're going to just let me off like that?"
"You're not in the wrong, what's there to br let off or not. However..."
 
Sunggyu and Woohyun held their breath.
Were they happiness short-lived?
 
"I have this tinge of interest in the woman you guys called 'Eunji noona'. Who is she?"
"Bomi's mother."
"Married?"
"Never did."
"So she's single?"
 
Woohyun felt like throttling the Dean.
If she had never married, obviously she's single.
 
"Just what on earth do you want to know Key?!"
"I want to meet her."
 
Their jaws dropped.
 
"Are you sure?"
"Of course I am. I'm just meeting her, not dating her."
"Is that so?"
 
Key then wore back his white coat and said he would follow them to see Bomi first. He needed to check on her and make sure she was fit enough to go home. He didn't trust Woohyun of course. Knowing the man and his undying love for his patient, he thought it was better if he did the check up. And honestly speaking, he hadn't quite forget how Bomi had trashed one of his hospital rooms once. They should all be careful.
 
"You'll never know."
 
Woohyun grinning from ear to ear when he heard his friend's reply. Sunggyu too, started laughing loudly and pat the Dean's back, commenting that he would definitely like Eunji. The Doctor then looked at his friend closely and wondered. Key was forty-three, but looked not a day after thirty. He was humourous, fun and very divaish. It would definity be fun to watch him chase Bomi's nother, but since Eunji had already lost all hope in men, they wondered if he would succeed.
 
"I can be very persauasive if I wish to."
"Really?"
"Of course!"
 
They laughed again.
 
"Wait till you see Alice."
 

 
He demanded her to leave the dangerous weapon outside.
As if Eunji would let go of Alice.
 
A staring contest began between the two oldest in the room. Both refusing to back down when he told her to leave Alice somewhere else. However, asking a gangster to drop their weapon was like courting death. But the Dean was persistent, of course he was, he's a doctor! Sunggyu offered to hold Alice for Eunji, but the woman refused to let it go. She pouted at Key and asked him to let her pass just this once.
 
"No, no weapons in the patient's war- Scratch that, no weapons in the hospital!"
"Alice won't hurt anyone, you don't have to worry kid."
"Kid? What are you talking about!"
"Aren't you, you can't possibly be older than I am."
"Try me woman."
 
Eunji tsked loudly before revealing her age.
 
"I'm forty-one."
"And I'm forty-three."
"You don't look like a forty-three at all!"
"You don't look like a forty-one either!"
 
Nana wondered if they were shouting compliments at one another or trying to get on everybody's nerve. Bomi was staring at the Dean shouting at her mother like this. She had never once seen anyone going against her mother and winning a shouting contest like this. She quietly pulled Woohyun close to her and asked a question.
 
"Won't the hospital do something, the Dean is screaming."
"The Dean always screams, nothing new. But this is his first time screaming at a patient's mother."
 
Eunji scoffed.
 
"Only because the mother is so stubborn."
"How dare you!"
 
Eunji was close to pulling Alice out when Sungyeol swiftly went forward and take the weapon out of her hands. She inahled in shock and told Sungyeol to return her her weapon this instant. Sungyeol refused, and said his wife and Bomi needed rest. If Alice was the cause of all this shouting and screaming, he had every right to take it away from her. Eunji bit her lips, speechless at his words because he was right. She looked at the Dean and sighed loudly, admitting defeat. The Dean smiled and tsked at her endlessly.
 
She wanted to rip his lips.
He wanted to shut her up with a kiss.
 
"Oh my god Dean, keep those thoughts to yourself!"
"Did I just say that aloud?"
"Very aloud. Now come what you're here for before Eunji noona throws you out."
"She won't. She thinks I'm interesting."
 
Key then winked at Eunji before walking towards Bomi. He greeted her professionally and checked her health statistic before asking if she was still painful anywhere else. She pointed at the IV drop and pouted like a puppy, asking if he could take it out because it hurts. Key laughed, he had meant injuries, but the little girl on the bed was pouting at something else. It was a wonder how those beatings were alright to her but an IV needed was horrible. He patted her head and told her it was necessary. She nodded then.
 
Key did a thorough check up with the curtains closed around them. Woohyun moved to help while everyone waited outside. When he was done, Key took out a pen from his pocket and began writing down notes on Bomi's file. Eunji suddenly felt familiar with that action, Key was really good looking though and she couldn't help staring at him.
 
"The back injury is quite severe honestly..."
"Dean, you said alre-"
"Maybe another night Woohyun."
"You said she could go back today!"
"But looking at her injuries right now-"
"I'm taking her home, you can come on house call."
 
The Dean scoffed, did Woohyun did house calls were fast and easy.
He had to drive around just for Bomi.
 
But then..
 
He suddenly turned to look at Eunji.
Feeling as if she was caught, Eunji blushed slightly.
 
"Will your mother visit you everyday Bomi?"
"She promised she will-"
"You may bring her home! I shall come and check on her another day."
 
Woohyun sniggered.
 
"You're finding an excuse to see Eunji noona aren't you?"
"I am curious about her."
"Keep those thoughts to yourself you ertic Doctor! I'll be visiting my daughter and nothing else!"
 
The Dean turned his attention to Eunji then.
He smiled widely and gazed strongly at her.
 
"What makes you think I'm ertic, Ms Eunji?"
"The way you look at me."
"And how did I look at you?"
 
Key walked towards her while everyone watched, not knowing how to end or stop either of them.
 
"You were scrutinizing me!"
"Was I? How did that feel?"
"Why you-"
 
But Eunji's voice was drown out by the kids shouts in the room. They begged for the two to leave and take their conversation elsewhere. The content of that conversations wasn't meant to be heard by anyone else. Even though they were all old enough, no one wants to see the Dean trying to flirt with Eunji. That would be really awkward. Eunji hissed at Key and was this close to taking her Katana when Key snatched it quickly. His speed was incredible and even Sungyeol was surprised. But of course, all doctors are quick. They perform surgeries on a daily basis.
 
"I'll keep this in my office, consider it confiscated. If you want it back, you know where I am."
 
And the handsome devil winked at her.
 
Eunji felt something rising in her. She felt anger boiling to a whole new level inside od her. No one takes Alice and gets away with it. But she sure as hell wasn't going to the Dean's office, it was like entering a lion's den. She groaned loudly before turning back to face her baby and sitting down beside her. Her daughter began comforting her and she felt better inside. She was looking at Bomi and caressing her face, but her attention was on Woohyun.
 
"Who is that guy?"
"The Dean."
"And what on earth was he trying to pull?"
"I think he likes you noona."
"No sherlock. Did you tell him I wasn't interested?"
 
Sunggyu came up beside Woohyun and answered her instead.
The Doctor was trying not to laugh at the moment.
 
"More or less. We even warned him about Alice. But here he was, stealing the poor weapon and running. He wants your attention we think."
"Well he's got it! Explain to me about him."
"For?"
"I need to know my enemy, I told you before."
"The Dean isn't an enemy."
"Just hum a few bars for me will you?"
 
Woohyun chuckled before taking the other side of Bomi's bed and sitting down.
Taking Bomi's hand, he kissed it first before answering the older lady's question.
 
"The Dean, Kim Kibum, or Key as we call him, is a very ecentric man. He's my mentor for many years and was the one who taught me everything I know. He's a very vain man, and has better skin complexion than a new born baby because he takes care of himself very well. I'm popular in the hospital, but Key is legendary. Either patient or nurse or female doctors, all of them wants him, but he never looks at someone he isn't interested in. He's very loyal and faithful too. It's nice that he's interested in you noona."
 
Eunji rolled her eyes.
To her, his last sentece was redundant.
 
"Don't drag me into the picture with him, just continue."
 
Woohyun pouted before tittering.
 
"He's been in this hospital ever since I came. Apparently, he owes it because of a certain will and has been the Dean ever since he came in. But he is worthy, don't get me wrong. Key hates the social ladder, which is why he chose to be a doctor. Something about his past made him like this, but we're all unclear about, the will nor his past never bothers him anyway. So, where was I, yes.. Key isn't married either since he's really picky with the female population. You should go for him noona.
 
Again, another redundant sentence.
If Alice was beside her, Woohyun wouldn't be alive by now.
 
"Why are you asking me to go for him?"
"Because he won't give up when he saw something or someone he likes."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Well then, watch me."
 
She kissed Bomi on her forehead, and told her that she would be back soon to see her. They could have that promised outing with Hyuna and maybe all the girls too. Bomi nodded happily but held her mother back just as she was about to leave. She gave her puppy eyes and pouted at her.
 
"Are you alright baby, anywhere hurt?"
"Y-You're not leaving yet, right?"
 
Oh.
Right.
 
They just remembered.
 
"The revenge is over.. Will you still be staying?"
"I won't leave for another two weeks..."
"But you'll have to leave eventually right?"
"Yes baby."
 
Bomi sniffed, her tears welling in her eyes by now.
 
"But I'll miss you."
"But you'll be happier here. I can't take you along and then leave you behind. Other than being a tou guide, I don't know what else I can be."
 
Bomi thought hard while biting her lips.
 
"Housewife?"
"Who's wife?"
"Key's wife!"
"Try harder baby, I'm not interested."
 
She then left the ward, but she definitely wasn't leaving without Alice. She asked a passing nurse where the Dean's office was and immediately went up to look for him. The nurse was surprised at first when a patient's mother was looking for the dean, but she was more surprised at how angry Eunji looked that she shivered. The poor nurse almost ran away in tears without knowing why. Eunji felt apologetic and yelled a loud apology before walking the other direction.
 
She found the room easy enough and entered without even knocking. And on the table of the sitting area, was Alice. Eunji walked quickly towards it without thinking much and was about to reach it when Key took it away from her. He was in his own bathroom when he heard the door opened. She had been too focused on her weapon that he didn't even hear him coming.
 
The Dean was impossible, Eunji thought.
 
"Give her back to me."
"A date first."
"Look, I'm not interested in you, just give her back to me and I'm leaving."
"I already said, not without a date."
"I don't wat a date with you. I won't and never will."
 
Key grinned
 
"You've underestimated me."
 
He held onto Alice tight and walked towards his table. Taking his belongings in a hurry, he left his room, with no intentions of speaking nor returning the weapon at all. Eunji stared at Alice longingly and bit her lips. Key smiled some hesitation from the back and turned around. Holding the weapon in the air, he twirled it around.
 
"Last offer. Dinner, and I'll give it back."
 
She nodded unwillingly, as if she had a choice. But she was rather impressed that Key wasn't afraid of her. And he was very faithful to the things he wished to get. He never once wavered with his wishes and was very clear cut about it. As much as she hated him, she couldn't help respecting the older man. But then, he came swiftly towards her and linked their arms together. She was surprised, and felt really disgusting about his actions.
 
She pushed him away and walked ahead. Key was wasting their time. Dinner was fine, it was just a sit-order-eat-pay-leave affair. She had no intention of sitting any longer or givin him any hope. She wasn't that kind of girl. But the moment back in Bomi's ward when he said he would kiss her to shut her up made her shiver a lot. The man has no idea who he was talking to.
 
Absolutely no idea.
 

 
He carried her home all the way.
Just like she had promised he would let him do.
 
But Bomi was slowly losing her mind when Woohyun really carried her everywhere. From the hospital, to the car, to the room, and then everywhere else. Her feet wasn't allowed to touch the floor and he was near her in an instant whenever she wanted to go somewhere. Bomi didn't understand though, she hadn't injured her legs, so technically, she could walk on her own. But blame herself from making such a promise. But blame Woohyun more for being overrated and extreme.
 
When it was finally bed time, they were all so happy that Woohyun could stay in his own room with Bomi. And for the latter, she felt incredibly tired by just getting carried around. She was happy to just cuddle with him by the end of the night. But she wasn't that sleepy yet, and thought to tease Woohyun first. She poked his cheeks when he was sleeping and giggled when he scrunched up his face. When he opened his eyes however, she quickly pretended to be asleep. But he was smart in getting what she was doing.
 
And waited for her to open her eyes.
Giving her quite a shock when she saw his eyes staring down at her.
 
He kissed her forehead then.
 
"Why are you sleeping yet?"
"Not tired yet."
"So you woke me up to accompany you?"
 
She nodded and giggled again.
 
"Namu, was I badly beaten?"
"Yes."
"How bad?"
"You lips, cheeks, forehead and eyes look bad."
"Am I ugly?"
"Of course not!"
"Anywhere else?"
"Your stomach suffered a really bad kick."
"That was actually meant for Nana unnie, but I blocked it."
"I'm telling Yeollie."
 
She smiled, but only faintly.
 
"Namu.."
"Yes?"
 
But instead of replying, she closed her eyes and kissed him on the lips. Woohyun naturally wrapped Bomi closer to him to enjoy the swet kiss, but Bomi didn't stop after that kiss, instead, she continued kissing until Woohyun pulled away. He was surprised at her need and asked if she felt alright.
 
"You don't want me to kiss you now?"
"No. Just surprised."
"I want to kiss you again."
"Because?"
"To thank you for coming to save me."
 
Woohyun knew Bomi wasn't telling him the truth.
He pulled them both up and placed her on his lap facing him.
 
"Bomi, tell me the truth. What's wrong?"
 
And to his horror, tears slipped from her eyes. He gasped loudly and asked if he had hurt her or something. But Bomi just hugged him tight and kissed him to shut them both up. He pulled away too soon though, and asked again if she was fine. When she refused to say anything, he forced her to tell him. Bomi only told him because he looked close to tears too.
 
"I-I can still feel him.."
"What?"
"I can still feel his touches, on my face and neck.. I feel tainted."
"Baby.."
"Help me oppa, make me clean again, please?"
 
She quickly kissed him again and pulled his huge sweater lower from the top until her shoulders were revealed to him. Woohyun gulped, his heart both excited and hurt that his love was mistreated again. He knew what she wanted, but it was too dangerous still for him. Who could resist those milky white skin that she was willingly revealing to him.
 
"Please, oppa.."
 
He quickly kissed her again. First on the lips, then on her eyes, jaws, and everywhere on her face. He presed kisses that tickled her and she giggled again. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she moved for a deeper kiss until Woohyun was breahtless, she needed it, she needed Woohyun's touch on her body to claim her again. She felt so dirty and sick that it was killing her badly. He said her need from the kisses, and began kissed the underside of her chin down to her neck.She felt ticklish, and slighly pained when he a certain spot.
 
"It's okay.. I'm just marking you."
"M-Marking?"
"Yes. Marks that you're mine."
"Then.. can you put more?"
 
Woohyun chuckled loudly before planting more like she wanted. But he was very careful to only placed it where the clothes could cover. It would be horrible if he was dead even before he proposed to Bomi. Oh.. the thought of Eunji and her Alice was making him shiver. He hoped Key never return it back to her. But back to the task at hand, he moved lower and kissed Bomi on her shoulders and neck, making her moan softly. It was inevitable, and it sounded amazing to his ears.
 
Moving lower, he quietly pulled the hem of that sweated until the top of Bomi's bosom was revealed to him. He kissed it and make another hickey there. Bomi almost screamed softly with pleasure. It was making her drowsy, just the pleasure from his lips and she felt the pain around herbody leaving her. It was really surprising to her too. She looked down while he looked up after placing that mark. Cupping her cheeks carefully, he kissed her again.
 
"Why.. don't I want the pleasure to stop?"
"Was it nice?"
"Uh-huh. My pains had left me for a while."
"Do you want more?"
"Can I have more?"
 
Woohyun wheezed. Of course she cuold, and of course he too wanted it. But wanting more could mean losing control, and it was bad if he lost control now. He could injure her more than she already was, and that was more worrying than the problem between his pants. Bomi moved slightly and finally noticed the he had gotten. But instead of her usual screaming and fear, she grinded it slightly, almost causing Woohyun to slip his control due to his carelessness.
 
"No.. Stop, don't tempt me."
"Please?"
"I already told you my thoughts about this."
"Do you really not want me now?"
 
She pouted and his ear to weaken his resistance. But Woohyun was a Doctor, basically, he was made of steel and immuned to all sorts of temptations, needs, pouts and tears of their patient. He looked sternly at Bomi and told her to be more careful with her wounds. He then told her if she tempted him now, she might end up with even more wounds. That made no sense to Bomi at least, and then she realized he meant it was still too dangerous.
 
"So you don't want me.."
"How about a deal?"
"I'm listening."
"I'll do this to you, every night, but only here?"
"Never going to do more are you?"
"Maybe, when I'm in the mood?"
 
Bomi thought hard. The reason why she wanted Woohyun to take her right now despite her injuries was because she wanted to be his, and for him to be hers. She wanted him to claim her right now. But the man was honestly old-fashioned to a fault that Bomi was going crazy, she was about to say no when Woohyun moved and the valley of her bosom. She gulped hard and saw that he was doing that on purpose, like how she had his ear earlier on, he was being naughty too.
 
In the end, she nodded, and Woohyun pulled the sweater up again, covering all the delicious flesh. He felt dumb though - She had offered twice, and he as a man, had actually denied it twice - Bomi must be really humiliated by his actions, therefore he apologized. But to his surprise, she didn't scold him, and instead knocked the back of his head softly.
 
"Even if we didn't do it, you're still mine, right?"
"Forever, and ever."
 
He was her doctor, her cure to all her pain and stress accumulated inside.
Her special medicine, her special drug.
 
He was a drug that  she had to take in large quantities everyday.
And that was what she told him straight.
 
"C-Could you kiss me to sleep then, I'm scared the nightmares will come back.."
"Of course. I won't be able to survive too without you baby, always remember that."
"Uh. I will."
"Kissing you is the best duty I'm willing to do as a doctor."
"So, every night?"
"And everyday too."
 
And he kissed her to sleep that night. The warmness around her from him calmed her distressed mind, allowing her to finally fall into a peaceful slumber. Woohyun felt cheated however, because she had fallen asleep all too soon. He wanted to kiss her more, taste her more, and enjoy her more. The things she had done to him had encouraged his lust for her to be stronger. But he knew he would never hurt his baby again, he had learnt his lesson. But he stole another kiss from her before finally falling asleep too.
 
In the past, Woohyun had always thought Bomi was a knight who he had to save, and would save him back in return. But then, he realized he had been right. Bomi wasn't the knight, he was. He was the troubled knight that needed a lovely princess to calm his insides and heart. And Bomi, was that perfect princess. He had been wrong, and she was the one who had kissed him awake.
 
It was a mistake.
But a lovely mistake nonetheless.
 

 
She needed to leave immediately.
He didn't want to let her go.
 
A noisy morning from the biggest household.
 
Bomi woke up the earliest as usual. Regardless of whether she was drunk, injuried or not, she was always up the earliest. Although she couldn't stretch well because of the injury on her back and stomach, she did much better. The pain and soreness from her body was partly gone, and she thanked it to her strong body from all those hard work in the past. She opted for a cold shower to get rid of the soreness and felt even better than before.
 
Sneaking outside to the kitchen without Woohyun knowing, she began to make breakfast for all of them. Bomi then noticed a weird looking device from the corner of the kitchen, something she had not saw all these while. It was a mircophone of some sort, and there was a slip of paper stuck against it. It said, 'Property of Mi-Dearest'.
 
Bomi had no idea who Mi-Dearest was. Did they have a mother in the house, or was one of the girls called Mi-Dearest? She wondered about it as she switched on the device. Nothing happened yet, but when she muttered to himself about what the thing was, she suddenly heard her own voice echoing around the house. She had a shock and jumped backwards. Her gasp was again magnified and heard around the house. Thankfully, Sungyeol had been walking out of his room, and found Bomi and the device. He switched it off before explaing what it was.
 
"This is our PA system. We do have a big house, and it's tiring to rush about to call everyone out for dinner. Other than the guest, and Woohyunnie's room, everyone's room is soundproof. So it is handy. Normally, it's just an alarm clock that Woohyunnie hyung loves to use. We haven't used it in a long time ever since he found you and started his long shift in the hospital."
 
Bomi was surprised.
Mi-Dearest, was Nam Woohyun?
 
"He's the omma of our group. Way before any of us knew Nana or Yvonne, we used to live with just the six of us. I used to have a brother too, but he's gone now. Anyway, Woohyun hyung was the one who gave us all forms of frustration and fun with this annoying thing. He said he wanted his voice to be the first thing we heard all morning. Although it's sweet, most of us want to hear our wives wake us up instead of him."
 
Bomi was very interested in their past, before any girls were living with them now.
So she begged Sungyeol to tell her while they both made breakfast.
 
The ex-Florist was glad to, and they spent most of their time talking and listening. Bomi was intrugied with their story, and cried so hard when he told her about Sungjong. She said she was very sure Sungjong was a lovely brother, and it warms Sungyeol's heart that Bomi had already taken Sungjong as his brother. It was very sweet of her honestly.
 
"By the way Bomi, thank you so much again for yesterday. I can't thank you enough."
"Stop it Yeol oppa, we're a family, I will die just to protect any of you."
 
Bomi was loyal.
Sungyeol was liking her even more.
 
She was really perfect for Woohyun, he thought.
 
"I won't be able to work today though, I'm really sorry."
"Don't you dare, I won't allow you back until you're fully recovered too. It's my fault anyway. I should hire another chef."
"I can do that, and it's not your fault oppa, calm down.."
 
The tallest guy nodded while Bomi was puzzled about one thing.
 
"Do you like fighting oppa?"
"Never did, but it is handy."
 
Sungyeol snorted when someone misunderstood him for liking to fight again.
But that was a past and part of him that couldn't be erased.
 
"You were really fast and flexible."
"And so were you, with Alice yesterday."
"I was surprised too! We felt, bonded."
"It is a very sacred thing. Back in the days, to them swords have feelings."
"Or maybe I'm just my mother's daughter, we have a connection."
 
Sungyeol nodded, and suddenly thought of one thing.
 
"I wonder if she has gotten Alice back. The Dean can be quite persuasive."
"My omma can be really stubborn though."
"I don't know. The Dean is really unique. You'll see."
 
And as if on cue, their doorbell started ringing loudly. Sungyeol walked to see who it was, and wondered why they were pressing the doorbell this many time. Everyone else came out from their bedroom then. Sunggyu was groaning loudly while the rest yawned. When Sungyeol opened the door, Eunji charged in quickly and tried shutting the door with her full body weight. Strangely, the door didn't close just yet, and a familiar male voice came from outside.
 
"There's no point hiding Eunji."
"Go away Key!"
 
Bomi was happy to see her mother, she had gotten Alice back. Why why was she with Key so early in the morning, she moved closer to her mother to ask. Eunji, seeing her daughter, was so happy that she forgot to push the door close. Therefore, allowing Key to barge in, he managed to save Eunji from falling to the ground and hugged her too close for comfort. She quickly pushed the Dean aside and went towards her daughter.
 
"Good morning baby! How are you feeling today?"
"Much much better!"
"That's very good. And what do we have here, breakfast?"
"Omma why is the Dean with you?"
 
Eunji sighed loudly and turned to look at the devil.
Seeing him taking to Woohyun, she took the chance to tell Bomi the truth.
 
Better now than later.
 
"Sorry baby, but I need to leave today."
"W-What? Why! You said another two weeks!"
"I know, but this man is crazy, I need to get away from him."
"The Dean? What did he do?"
 
But it was Woohyun who asked Eunji instead. It was really surprising honestly. To Eunji, Bomi was the most important person, and she was leaving her because of Key? What on earth had Key done to make her hate him so much, forcing her to have no choice but to leave her daughter, it was almost laughable, and unthinkable. Eunji glared at him, who smiled and winked at her. She pretended to puke while Key told them about their dinner date.
 
"We went for dinner last night-"
"Against my will because you took Alice from me."
"-and Eunji left midway when I was in the washroom-"
"I see no point in staying."
"-so I chased her back and forced her to eat."
 
Eunji groaned when he went on and on about the horrible dinner.
 
"I wanted to send her back like a gentleman afterwards, but she dashed away and said she could walk back herself. I explained that if she walked around with that weapon at night, she's going to get stopped by the cops very soon. She then happily jumped into the car."
"It was reluctantly, not happily!"
 
Key winked again.
 
"So after we got to her hotel, I sent her up out of goodwill and say I will pick her up tomorrow to see Bomi. She slammed the door at my face and said she'll head there herself. But I woke up early and drove to the hotel nonetheless. She didn't appear, so I thought she'd left. Reaching here, I saw her walking towards your door and horned for her attention. She saw me, got a shock, and started running and pressing your doorbell. Then, here we are."
 
Eunji rolled her eyes.
 
"Unfortunately."
"You should just accept it honey."
"Don't honey me! It's gross."
"You're not gross. Just hot-tempered. And very hot."
 
Eunji was screaming so loudly in the morning that everyone's eardrums were breaking. They could easily see or imagine a volcano erupting on top of her head. Woohyun was groaning and rubbing his eyes while asking what the Dean was trying to do.
 
"Even if you like her, you shouldn't drive her crazy."
"It's actually cute to see her so worked up."
"I think you think it's fun because she keeps rejecting you."
"That too, very new and interesting."
 
Bomi got very offended and shouted at the Dean.
 
"What are you talking about my mother like that!"
"Now Bomi, men's talk."
"If you're looking for fun, leave my mother out of this. She doesn't need a guy like you in her life!"
"Well, she's getting it regardless."
 
Bomi felt agitated and withdraw Alice from the sheath and aimed it directly at the Dean's face. Everyone had a shock and even Eunji told Bomi to put the weapon down this instant. The Dean was nodding approvingly about something, while Bomi looked very serious. She asked again if Key was playing with her mother. He amiled however, and said no while Eunji tried taking the weapon away from Bomi. The funny thing was, Key wasn't even flinching, it was as if, he was fine with the threat.
 
"Come on Eunji, let's talk outside, without Alice."
"I don't want to."
"You don't have a choice."
"Look, don't you have patients to save?"
"Then stop wasting my time."
 
Everybody then watched in amazement as Key flicked the tip of the blade with his fingers, and the weapon just flew out of Bomi's hands and onto the floor. Now, even if Bomi was weak, a simple and light flick shouldn't be able to get the blade out this easily. Eunji watched in surprise, her jaws dropped and she stood frozen to her spot. Bomi hissed when she felt her wrist getting a little sprain. Was Key that strong?
 
To Key, getting pointed by a blade, he see no reason being nice or whatsoever. He was going to talk to Eunji whether they all liked it or not. It was fate anyway, for them to meet here again. He was a hundred percent sure Eunji hadn't recongized him, but he had, and did so in an instant from the minute he saw her in the ward.
 
 
And his daughter too.
 
 
 
PS. Do tell me if this is adorable, comment on it.
PS. Thank you for the birthday wishes, it's nice receiving it from those who did. xo!