Forbidden

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Shinee manager:

"Minho remember what I told you. Even though guys are suspected as a real couple already, we don't need more scandals. So watch what you do around the camera.

F(x) manager: Krystal-ah, I want you to be careful...you know how fans and the press can be. Even though you want to be a real couple, we can't let that happen. Keep up the acting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho POV:

I sighed as Krystal was dragged away yet again by her manager. Our managers came over and patted my shoulder.

"Be strong Minho..."

I broke away from his grasp and glared at him.

"How could that come out from your mouth?" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"Blaming it on me now eh?"

I scoffed and nodded.

"Who else is there responsible?" I asked challengingly. Manager hyung grabbed my collar and stared at me.

"You better watch your mouth and actions. Or else we'll make sure you guys are separated even more." he threatened. I looked away and he let go. After he stalked off I stormed out of the filming room and screamed.

Why'd this have to be so much like Romeo and Juliette. Wait...

It is. After all Krystal WAS my Juliette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal POV:

I gasped as I felt the searing pain run through my face.

"Stupid girl...were you even thinking?" Manager Unni snapped. I drew back and whipped my head to face her.

"What? You ask me to do something for publicity and what I get in return is a slap?" I asked angrily. She rolled her eyes.

"You didn't do it right!" she cried. I bit my lip.

"You try "faking" a real love." I said harshly before running off the set. I sighed and glanced at a graffitied wall.

Forbidden.

I laughed coldly. That's exactly what this was..

Forbidden.