What about us?

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]

Victoria POV:

"Okay!! Now, that Amber is done and now calm--"Luna said with a clap pf her hands.

"Hey! I'm always calm!" Amber protested. Krystal shot her a "yeah right" look.

Luna shook her head before turning to me.

"Leader Unni's turn!"

Everyone cheered loudly. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nothing happened today! Onew...I don't even like him!" I said sincerely. Sulli giggled.

"Look, Amber thought 'nothing happened today' and look what happened!"

I sighed. True that. Looks like I dont have much of a choice. I shrugged.

"Well, you know..that's diffferent and I honestly have no idea what to say. Why don't you guys tell me something I don't know!" I suggested.

Everyone thought for moment.

"............"

"Exactly what I thought. See nothing happens between us! It's meerly a brother sister relationship!" I exclaimed. Luna squinted her eyes at me. Krystal nodded while Sulli shook her head. Amber just shrugged. I sighed.

That's all it was...BROTHER AND SISTER RELATIONSHIP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew POV:

"Okay guys! Good talk. Good night!" I concluded as I stood. Key grabbed my arm.

"Not so fast Leader-nim. YOU still have to share." he pulled me back into sitting position. I groaned.

"Nothing happened. The end." I clapped my hands. Everyone stared at me with a blank expression.

I shrugged. I wasn't even kidding. NOTHING HAPPENS BETWEEN ME VICTORIA.

"Liar." Jonghyun coughed under his breath. I glared at him.

"Yah~who are you calling a liar?" I hissed. He held his hands up.

"Just tell the truth hyung! We know that there's a little something happening between you two." Taemin grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Care to tell me? Because I have no clue!"

"Let's see....massaging her shoulders, teasing her? That's SO not flirting." Key said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. I sighed and shook my head. 

Whatever. They can think what they want. I groaned and stood.

"No I promise I don't have anything with her." I assured. Minho eyed me curiously while Key sighed dramatically. Jonghyun stuck out his tongue and Taemin shook his finger at me. 

"Whatever! I'm going to sleep." I grumbled as I stood and started to walk to the room.

"We're gonna watch you two from now on! Then let's see who talks!"

I rolled my eyes.

Great.