What? Feelings?

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Luna POV:

It was back at the dorms, we were all getting ready to sleep, when Victoria clapped her hands.

"Okay girlies! Tonight, and every night from now on, we're going to have a day-sharing!" she cheered. I let out a weak cheer. Sulli rested her head on my shoulder and sighed. Amber was absolutely out of it, and Krystal was quietly texting. Victoria made a pouty face before slapping all of our legs.

"Yah, I can tell you guys had bad days, which is why I'm doing this." she persuaded. I leaned back.

"Luna, you can go first."

I sighed. Great.

"Has ANYONE noticed Jonghyun's hatred for me?!" I started. Everyone nodded. And I was just getting started.

I went on and on about how I liked him but he was being an immature guy and not accepting the facts. I paused to take a breath when the other members started to join in.

"Are you sure he doesn't like you?" they asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, that's like the LAST option."

Amber shrugged.

"Anything can happen."

I shook my head.

"Anything but that." I mumbled, feeling slightly upset at my own pessimism. The members examined me.

"Y-you really like him dont you?" they asked slowly. Before I could think, I nodded.

"Yeah...I think I do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV:

"Hyung! You're kidding right?" I exclaimed. Onew firmly shook his head.

"We're doing this because it's Manager Hyung's orders. So we have to follow."

I scoffed before dropping to the ground.

"So, since we had such hard time persuading him, Jonghyun, you're going first."

I rolled my eyes. You had to be kidding me.

"Let's see...has anything changed? Luna hates my guts!" I announced. Onew snickered. I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm serious!!! I don't understand! She's like....all...grahhhh!" I tried explaining. Minho raised an eyebrow. Onew bit his lip.

"I have no clue what you're saying." Taemin mumbled. I sighed and explained my situation more thoroughly and slowly. Afterwards, the members thought for a moment.

"Do you like her?" Key abruptly asked. I shot him a death glare.

"Yah, are you crazy?"

Key shrugged.

"I just might be."

I groaned and buried my face into my pillow.

"Seriously think though. Is there a possibility you like her or...vice versa?" Minho asked softly. I shrugged then shook my head.

"Aish~no. Never."

But inside, my head was still spinning.

Was there a possiblility?