Assumptions

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Krystal POV:

I yawned and waited for the filming to begin. Minho was slowly dozing off, Sulli talked to Amber unni, while Key and Taemin were talking on the othe side of the set. Victoria Unni was flirting with Onew Oppa.

Of course.

Suddenly, Manager unni waved a paper infront of my face. I grabbed it and scanned over it. It was a few articles by netizens.

"Minstal Love~"

"Oppa-Dongsaeng isn't it all?"

"More than we think? Minstal couple."

I scoffed and looked up.

"What's this?" I asked. Minho woke up and peered over my shoulder.

Manager Unni sighed and shrugged.

"I'm gonna go ask the president something." she mumbled before leaving us alone to stare at the paper.

I quickly read the first article.

"Minstal Love<3

Okay, so who else thinks Minho and Krystal are the best couple on their latest variety show? I think that everythin they do is more of reality than they think. Anyone disagree? Because I feel like it's clearly obvious that the "Oppa and Dongsaeng" have more than a friendly relationship."

Minho's eyes grew wide(r)

"Krystal--"he started. I put my finger to his lips.

"I'll be back." I grumbled before making my way to Manager Unni.

"Unni, I swear--"

"Stop Krystal." she cut me off, wearily. I looked at her curiously.

"I talked to Lee Sooman, and he said that if you feel like you guys can handle it, you are allowed to date."

I raised my eyebrows. Was I hearing things correctly?

"F-for realsys?" I stammered. She nodded. I nodded back before walking away.

I wonder what Minho would think of this...