sorry I didnt update in a while!

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Jonghyun POV:

"Kim Jonghyun. Get your lazy up." I heard a voice say. I grumbled and turned over.

"5 more minutes umma." I mumbled.

"Umma? Yah! I'm not your umma!" the woman scoffed. I sighed then slowly sat up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I reached for my glasses. When I put them on and looked up. I saw..

"Aish~you scared me." I jumped slightly at the sight of Luna. She rolled her eyes and slapped my sheets.

"Get up." she demanded. I stared at, dumbfounded.

"How'd you get in?" I muttered as I ran my fingers through my hair. She pointed out the door, where our managers sat. I groaned and stuffed my face back into my pillow.

"But anyways, hurry up. You're actually late for our couple program."

I bolted up.

"What?! Then why are you...?" I cried. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm your partner so what am I supposed to do? Sit and sulk?" she said flatly. I thought for a minute, then shrugged.

"Not a bad idea."

Luna flicked my forehead before whirling out the door. I sighed and shut the door.

That girl really....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna POV:

As Jonghyun shut the door, I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Ugh...I hate acting like a brat. But that's what he knows me by so it'll be hard to change. I plopped on the couch and yawned.

"I'm so tired~" I barely whispered. I slowly shut my eyes and let myself doze off...

~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and turned. I slowly opened my eyes to see...

I shrieked. Jonghyun plugged his ears.

"Calm yourself. It's just me."

I looked around. I was in the car?? But how? I slowly turned to Jonghyun.

"How am I in the car?" I asked. He stretched.

"I carried you. Duh."

I glared at him.

"You what?"

Jonghyun shrugged.

"Would you rather have your manager or my manager carrying you?"

"No..." I mumbled. Jonghyun nodded in satisfaction.

"That's what I thought."

I made a face at him before turning towards the window. But inside, my heart was pounding...

Like crazy.