Going crazy?!

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
PDnim:

"Act collected and nice...although you guys don't seem like you can do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key POV:

"Yah. Do you want to die?"

"I'd like to see you try."

"You wanna go?"

"I'll take you on any day."

"Well you won't win any day."

"Bring it!"

"Aish~both of you guys shut up!" Jonghyun snapped. We both quieted but I held up my fist in threat. Amber bit her lip and rolled her eyes. I was so tempted to kick her. She thinks she's so cool with her unique hair and and...personality and with her interesting wardrobe. I scoffed and crossed my arms. I was just as unique Missy! Gosh...now that I think of it she's like a guy! But then again...I'm like a girl. I pushed the thought out of my head and groaned. Why'd she have to be so..competitive?! I stood abruptly and everyone looked up. I blushed before  walking out for some fresh air. When I exited, Amber followed.

"What now?" I grumbled.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I sighed.

"Why does it matter?"

"Fine! Whatever. I was trying to help."

I stared at her and suddenly had an urge.

"Well maybe I don't need help." I shot back. Amber laughed harshly.

"Yah---you--"

I cut her off by kissing her. I didn't know why, but...when I pulled back Amber's eyes were wide and she slapped me. She covered with her hand before running back in. I slapped myself and screamed.

What the heck...? Just happened?

Kim Kibum, you're officially going crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber POV:

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

What the heck?! Just happened. I ran to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. This was...a dream. Fake. ANYTHING BUT REAL!! I shook my head and crumpled on to the ground.

Dude, I hated his guts and I'm sure he hates mine. But why'd he...

Ugh I can't even say it.

I replayed the moment in my mind and groaned. I quickly forgot it and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Amber, you are officially going crazy." I sighed before leaving the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~