Whoa~?

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Jonghyun POV:

I sighed as I helped Luna out of the car. She raised an eyebrow.

"Why, do you hate me so much you can't help me out of the car?" she snapped. I whipped around to her.

"What? No! I'm just--" I started.

"Sick of it. I don't like hating you." she filled in with a soft voice. I widened my eyes. Luna....knew how I felt? I nodded. She reached out to grabbed my hand when--

~~~~~~~~

"Yah Kim Jonghyun!"

I bolted awake and looked around. Luna was out of the car already and had her arms crossed at me. I started to turn red. Crap.

Well that's not embarrassing.

I quickly got out, only to trip once I did. I grumbled and slowly started to get up when--

"Ow!" I hissed. A shot of pain ran through my leg. How the heck does that happen when I just tripped? Luna eyes widened. And that's when her personality flipped.

"Oh my gosh! A-are you okay?" she asked in a worried tone. I grimaced and nodded but pain still shot through my leg. Luna eyed me.

"No I don't think so. Here. Get on my back."

I whipped around. What?! Was she crazy? I'd...I'd crush her!

"No! I can't! I'll squash you!" I protested. She shook her head.

"No you won't. Now hurry up and get on." she insisted. I hesitantly got on. It felt weird because I was the boy and I should've been the one carrying her but....

Luna was surprisingly strong. She didn't look like she was dying and she was pretty firm on her feet.

Well this wasn't awkward.

I squirmed a little as she carried me in.

"Yah. Stay still or else I'm going to legit drop you and you won't be able to get back up because I'm gonna leave you there." Luna hissed. I laughed nervously and stopped moving. Soon, we were at the studio door.

"I wonder what the others would say..." she muttered. I nodded. Seriously.

Luna grabbed the handle and flung the door open. I braced myself for weird stares and grins.

"So nice of you to join us!" I heard a voice boom.

It was the MC. And the camera was pointed straight at us.

And it was rolling. Which meant Luna carrying me was live on air.