Set up

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Victoria POV:

After I spoke to Taemin about Sulli, I couldn't stop smiling. Oh those cuties made me smile...

Suddenly, I saw Key who's head was hung a bit. Amber was no where in sight. I skipped over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Kibum-ah, what's with the down face?" I asked. He shook his head and yawned.

"I'm just tired and sick." he lied. I could tell that it was a lie. Part of it was because of Amber probably...I pursed my lips to keep from saying anything. Key sighed and turned to face me.

"Hey noona, do you ever feel like there's someone you want to be with but you know it'll never work?" he asked slowly. I brightened. That must be towards Amber!

I rapidly nodded and tried not to grin too widely. He sighed again and nodded.

"Okay..." he whispered. I grabbed his wrist.

"Why? Are you feeling this?" I asked, trying not to reveal anything. Key shrugged and trudged away. When he left, I was super happy. Oh yeah~another bit of match making was coming!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew POV:

I sat in my position, wondering where the others were. Luna and Jonghyun were still driving her, Sulli was doing makeup while Taemin was dancing, Minho and Krystal were discussing something in hushed voices, Key wasn't near sight, and Victoria...I had no clue where she was. A few minutes later, Amber walked on the set gloomily and plopped down on her seat. I peered at her long face.

"Hey Amber? Are you okay?" I asked, a bit concerned by her complexion. She nodded wordlessly before sighing. I poked at her cheek.

"You don't like so good." I commented. She shrugged and leaned back more.

"Hey Oppa, do you ever feel like your limited to the people you can like?" she asked slowly. I grinned slightly before nodding "seriously". This probably applied for Key.

"Why? Are you feeling this way?" I asked. Amber shrugged again before getting up and exiting the set. I smiled mischieviously.

Oh yeah...matchmaking time.