Confess?

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
I decided to keep writing ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli POV:

I felt my heart pounding as the filming time rolled along. How was Taemin gonna act today? Would he talk to me? Or was he gonna ignore me again. I sighed and sat down on a nearby couch. Suddenly, Taemin ran towards me. He was brightly smiling and panting like a dog.

"Sulli! Great news!" he gasped. I tilted my head to the side. He grinned.

"T-they're finally dating! Minho hyung and Krystal!" he panted. I widened my eyes and jumped up.

"Really?!" I squealed. Taemin nodded. I high fived him before laughing.

"I'm so jealous..." I blurted. He looked at me. I clamped my mouth with my hand.

Had I really just said that out loud?! Taemin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh...well then do you whfihdjskcn?" he mumbled. I raised an eyebrow.

"What~?" I asked stupidly. He cleared his throat.

"Do you want to..." he started.

"Sulli-yang! Come get your makeup done please!" my makeup artist called out to me.

Dang it. I looked up to see Taemin blushing.

"Umm...I'll talk to you a little later." he mumbled. I nodded before waving and making my way to the makeup chair.

I wonder what he wanted to say...?