Members have a say

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Shinee: Ahhh! Our maknae! You look a lot like Sulli you know?

Taemin:Shut up...she's just my couple on the show.

Shinee:...is she really? Just?

F(x):Our visual maknae! You and Taemin look great together.

Sulli:No guys..he's like a brother...nothing more, nothing less.

F(x): We think you might wanna check that. It's definitely something...more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin POV:

I watched Sulli as the makeup artistes redid her makeup and hair. She caught my eye and smiled. I slowly smiled back before turning away.

'Aish~why Lee Taemin?' I scolded myself. I tried to distract myself with something else when I remember hyungs' words.

"Is she really just?"

I sighed and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Sulli.

"Taemin-ah! Let's go check the show ratings and comments!" she suggested. I hardened. Usually I'd be up and going with her but this week...after what hyungs' said...I kinda...

"Sorry Sulli...I umm have to go talk to...Jonghyun hyung!" I lied. Her face slightly fell and I felt guilty. I forced a smile and apologized again. She sighed and nodded before going over to Luna noona instead. I grimaced and made my way over to Jonghyun hyung.

"Awwww~come on Taemin. You broke her heart. She looks crushed." he sympathized. I shot him an annoyed look.

"This is your fault."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli POV:

I trudged over to Luna and sighed. She looked up and gave me a confused look.

"Sulli? You look crushed!" she exclaimed. I made a :\ face and nodded towards Taemin.

"He's acting different..like he doesn't like me." I stated sadly. Luna slightly grinned.

"I thought you only thought of him of a brother?" she reminded. I turned red.

"W-well psh would you l-like it if your brother was acting like he disliked you?!" I stuttered. She shrugged.

"Isn't that what all siblings do anyway?" she asked. I groaned and looked away.

"Whatever."

"I'm KIDDING Sulli. I know what you mean. Jonghyun is a ddong face." Luna said. I sighed.

"Aren't all guys?"