I want to

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
Minho POV:

Okay....

So Krystal and I were absolutely lost when they decided to let us date. You'd think that we'd be jumping for joy but no. We were quite...confused? I mean, yes I liked her, she liked me but I guess we were being aware of our fans. Well...we know most of them like us together but I don't want Krystal to have a hard time and I surely don't want a hard time either, as selfish that sounds. But I don't know anymore. Krystal was pretty quiet too. Lost for words I guess...

"On air in 3...2..."

"Welcome to Shinee and f(x)'s couple show! Today, as you can see, the Jongna couple is currently--"

The door bursted open to reveal Jonghyun and Luna. I widened my eyes. Luna was carrying Jonghyun. The cameras soaked this up.

"Thank you for joining us!" the MC said. Luna looked confused and Jonghyun just looked mortified. Luna slowly dropped Jonghyun he made a twisted face expression as he limped--

Wait. Did he hurt himself. Is that why? Well duh. Luna wouldn't just carry him for the heck of it. Wow..she's pretty strong..

"Welcome welcome! Take a seat." the MC gestured the two over.

Luna and Jonghyun sat and pretended like nothing happened.

"Anyways, we have other news as well. First off, today is Key and Amber's last episode. We're so sad, but yes. Key has a drama and Amber has other unknown schedules."

I whipped around to face the pair.

Well then. This was news to me. And apparently to a lot of the others too. Most of them stared at them with perplexed face expressions. I glanced at Krystal, expecting her usually face-making but I was met with her back turned to me and talking to Taemin. Okay, that just was really...weird. I wonder why she was acting like this all of a sudden. After a moment for Key and Amber to say something to each other and the viewers, the MC said something I was hoping he wouldn't have.

"Next, the highlight of our show today...yes, the dreams of millions of Minstal fans...HAS COME TRUE!" he cheered. The other members joined and clapped wildly. I flashed a smiled and reached out for Krystal's hand. She smiled as well and slowly gripped mine. I felt a bit relieved that she wasn't upset with me.

Or so I thought.

"Minho...are you sure we should be doing this?" she asked under her breath. I held my breath and thought for a minute. I squeezed her hand tighter.

"Yeah." I whispered. With that, Krystal grinned wider and squeezed me into a hug.