Jonghuna

Behind The Scenes[ON HIATUS]
MC:And thank you for joining us today for our couple show with Shinee and f(x)! We will see you next week to see more romance from Ontoria, Jonghuna, Keymber, Taelli, and Minstal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun POV:

 I wanted to gag. What the heck? Jonghuna? Really? Ugh. Never again...will I agree to be a couple with her. She was so...flipping...nagging! UGH! She's like my mother. Except 10x worse! I smiled and held hands with Luna. She smiled along and waved at the camera.

"CUT!" the PD called out. Immediately she threw down my hand.

"Aish~so sweaty." she grumbled before flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking to Victoria and Onew who were happily talking. I rolled my eyes and walked to Key, who was arguing with Amber. I scoffed and glanced at the rest of the members. Minho and Krystal discussing until Minho was dragged away by coordi noona. I shook my head. Poor Minho and Krystal. I looked over at Sulli and Taemin who were both fanning themselves and talking as people fixed their makeup. I sighed and leaned against a chair. I sat and looked at Luna again. Gosh...why'd she have to be so bothersome?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna POV:

Aish~so annoying! That kid really doesn't pay attention does he? He's such a poop face! I huffed and looked over at him sitting alone, seething. I snickered and rolled my eyes. I wished he realize that I really cared for him. But no, he thinks I'm "mothering" him. Jonghyun should see Victoria unni...

I debated whether to go over to him or not. He caught my eye and made a face at. I scoffed and stuck out my tongue. He widened his eyes and opened his mouth to speak but I turned before I could see what he wanted to say. I pft-ed.

So childish...