First Love, First Heartbreak

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

Flashback...

I met him when I was 16. He was a popular guy in school and I am just an ordinary girl. I have liked him ever since I met him. I just transferred into that school and he was kind enough to show me where to go. His name is Lee Seunghyun or Seungri. 

It was love at first sight. I didn't realized it at first and just thought that it was just a simple crush. As time passed by, my feelings for him grew. I never told anyone about him except for my bestfriend, Hyunseung.

One day, Seungri told me that he wants to talk to me. I was excited and nervous. When the class ended, I rushed out of my classroom. I saw Seungri waiting for me outside.

"Hi! I'm sorry for making you wait." I apologized to him. "Ani, it's okay. I haven't waited that long." he told me. He held my hand and led me out of the building. We ended up walking by the football field. When we were seating on the bench, he looked at me.

"Eun Byul, since I saw you, I became attracted to you. You are unlike other grls who is always chasing me. I like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said. I was surprised. I did not expect this at all. He likes me? I smiled and nodded. "Yes, Seungri oppa. I like you too." I said blushing. He smiled at me and said. "I promise not to hurt you Eun Byul."

 

Present Day...

Hyunseung's POV...

I was looking for Eun Byul. Again. I tried calling her but she is not answering her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter