More Than Friends?

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

I looked at Hyunseung oppa in surprise. "Oppa, what did you just say?" I asked him. He looked at me seriously. I have never seen him look this serious before. "Eun Byul-ah, I have been in love with you ever since I first met you. I didn't know how or why but I just do. I was so devastated when I learned that you were dating Seungri. I could not do anything but just love you from afar. Now that he has hurt you, let me ease the pain. Let me help you start a new life without him." He said.

"Oppa, I don't know what to say. Why me?" I asked him. "Don't ask me why you. I don't know also. Can you blame my heart for loving you and not someone else? Can you give me a chance to prove to you that I am not playing with you?" he said.

"Oppa, can you give me time? I don't want to give you an answer now since my mind is still not clear. I hope that you understand." I said "I understand. Take your time. I won't pressure you to give me an answer right now." he told me, smiling. I smiled back at him.

I looked at Hyunseung oppa. I could feel that he is really sincere with what he said to me, but now, I know that it's still Seungri oppa who owns my heart.

 

Hyunseung's POV...

I looked at Eun Byul and I could see that somehow, she has stopped crying. I smiled at her and lead her out of the fire exit. I feel happy now that I have told her my feelings for her. I know that now, she still loves Seungri but I am hoping that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter