I'll Fight For Her

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

I stared at Seungri. I could see that he is really serious. I am feeling scared because of what he is saying. I started walking away from him but he grabbed my hand. "Remember what I said Eun Byul. You are mine and mine alone." with that he walked away.

I could feel my whole body trembling from fright. I tried grabbing the wall but I failed. I just collapsed on the ground and I didn't realize that I was already crying. I have never been so scared in my entire life. I know that Seungri would do what he said.

I don't know why he just won't leave me alone. He was the one who broke up with me in the first place. Why does he want me back? Why?

 

Hyunseung's POV...

I rushed to the gate because I know that Eun Byul is waiting for me. I feel so stupid leaving my homework at the locker. When I was almost at the gate, I saw Seungri talking to Eun Byul. I saw how pale Eun Byul got. I ran up to them but Seungri already walked away.

I saw Eun Byul trying to support herself but she collapsed. I could see her trembling. What did Seungri do to her? I went to Eun Byul and I could see her crying. I held her and made her stand up. "Eun Byul-ah, what happened?" I asked her.

"Oppa, Seungri... He.. He.." she tried saying but failed because she was crying. "What did he do to you?" I asked her angrily. How dare he hurt Eun Byul again? "Oppa, he said that he's going to get me back from you. He said that I only belong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter