The Confrontation

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

It has been a week since the assault on Hyunseung oppa happened.I was so liivid with anger when I knew that it was Seungri who was behind the attack. I could not believe that he could stoop so low just to get what he wants.

I went to school and saw Seungri surrounded by his friends. I walked up to him and when I was near enough, I heard him boasting to his friends. "Of course man! That Hyunseung needs to be taught a lesson. How dare he messed up with me or my girl." he said. 

I ran up to him in anger and slapped him. He was surprised because he didn't expect it. "What the hell?" he shouted and turned to look at me. "Eun Byul?" he asked. I was seething with anger. I have never been this angry with anyone. What did I ever see in this guy?

"You!!! Lee Seunghyun!!! You're a miserable bastard!!! How dare you hurt Hyunseung! He has not done anything wrong!! You are the jerk who likes to play with people's feelings!!! I could not believe that I have even loved you before!!! Good thing you dumped me! At least I have found someone who knows how to appreciate me!!!" I yelled at him.

"Eun Byul, what are you talking about?" he asked innocently. "Don't play innocent Seungri. You are anything but innocent. Remember this. I am not yours and will never be yours again. I love Hyunseung and he loves me too. Hurt him or touch him or do anything to him and I will hurt you back. I am not the same pathetic girl who was a fool for you bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter