Yes Oppa!

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

It has been 2 months since Hyunseung oppa confessed to me. I have never realized that all this time, he has feelings for me. I feel like an idiot. How could I have not realized it sooner? Maybe if I had, I wouldn't have gotten hurt by Seungri.

I have thought things over already and I know that Hyunseung oppa really cares for me and loves me. He would always be there for me, a shoulder to lean on, a shoulder to cry on. He is always beside me, supporting me. I have made up my mind. 

A call came in from Hyunseung oppa. He is inviting me out for lunch. I agreed and got ready to go out and meet him. I think that this is the perfect opportunity to tell him.

 

Hyunseung's POV...

I was waiting for Eun Byul in our favorite restaurant. I just came from a school musical audition. I feel happy knowing that I'll be seeing Eun Byul soon even though I did not get the part that I wanted in the musical.

I saw Eun Byul walking towards the restaurant. She looks so beautiful. I feel like she is becoming more and more beautiful everyday. I could feel my heart beat faster with every little thing that she do. Her whole face lit up when she saw me already waiting for her. I could tell that she was exceptionally happy today. Hmmm, I wonder why.

"Eun Byul, you're here already." I greeted her as she sat down. She smiled at me. "Neh, oppa. How's the audition?" she asked. "It's okay. I didn't pass but it's okay." I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter