I Don't Know Her

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

I was waiting for Hyunseung oppa to come and pick me up. We are going to the mall today to do some shopping. I wasn't in the mood to go out of the house but Hyunseung oppa threatened that he will drag me out of the house if I am not ready in 30 minutes. I got up from my bed and started to get ready. I know that Hyunseung oppa will do what he just said. I know that he means business.

When he arrived, I pouted at him. "Oppa, do we really have to go to the mall? Can't you go alone? I'm not in the mood to go out?" I said to him. Hyunseung oppa frowned at me. "You've been coped up in your room for months already. You only go out to attend classes and when you come home, you go straight up to your room. Are you growing mushrooms in your room like Tamaki Suoh?" he said. "Oppaaaaa...." I whined at him, sending him my cutest aegyo. He firmly shook his head. "Yah, Kim Eun Byul, your aegyo won't work this time. Your parents are worried about you already so let's go." with that, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

When we reached the mall, we went from shop to shop. He keeps on picking clothes for me to try on. I wasn't in the mood so I just told him that anything is fine. He bought all of the things that he chose for me and told me not to worry because my dad told him to use his card and the sky's the limit.

When got tired of shopping. We went to our favorite cafe in the mall. We were sitting down, waiting for our order when I saw someone entered. I could not believe it. It was Seungri. I stared at him and saw that he was with a girl. He had his arms around her shoulders. I felt my tears start falling. Before Hyunseung oppa could stop me, I got up from my seat and went to Seungri.

"Seungri oppa. Who is she? Is she the reason why you broke up with me?" I asked him as soon as I reached his table. He looked up at me in surprise. "You... what are you doing here? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter