Seungri's Story

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's POV...

 

I looked at Eun Byul's retreating back and saw that Hyunseung was waiting for her. I could not help but feel disappointed. I did everything already to the point that I asked some people to hurt him and get Eun Byul back but I just failed. Miserably.

 

I realized that it is my fault that I lost Eun Byul. I have not been a good boyfriend to her. She loved me and gave me everything but I just took her for granted. I just played with her. Toyed with her. And now that I want her back, I have lost her.

 

I lost Eun Byul to Hyunseung. Her bestfriend. A guy who really cares for her. A guy who really loves her. I have known even before I made Eun Byul my girlfriend that Hyunseung is in love with her. 

 

Hyunseung has been my rival since we were in grade school. I was always being compared to him by our teachers. It doesn't matter if he is a year older than me. The teachers would always say that Hyunseung is smarter, more caring, a gentleman and so on. We would always be in the same school activities. Music, school clubs and even the student government.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter