Secret Longing

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung's POV...

I have been in love with Eun Byul for as long as I can remember. We have been friends ever since she started middle school. I have liked her since the first time that I saw her. 

When we first met, she was a quiet and shy girl. I can still remember that day. It was a school trip and 1st years and 3rd year students were on a same bus. When I saw her, I thought that she was an angel. She was so unlike any other girls. She would just sit down and read, not like any other girls who would continuously flirt with me or my friends.

I introduced myself to her and from that day, she had treated me as her older brother. When the girls in school learned that Eun Byul and I are getting closer, they started bullying her. She didn't say anything to me but I saw them harassing her.

I stopped them from hurting Eun Byul and since then, we became best friends. I have never had the courage to confess to her about how I feel. I don't know why but I can't bring myself to tell her how I feel.

When I graduated from middle school, Eun Byul was crying. She told me that she won't have her best friend with her anymore since I'm going to be in high school already. I told her that she can always enroll at my high school when the time comes. I didn't know it at that time, but I would regret teling that to her later on.

When she graduated from middle school, she enrolled in my school. I was once again happy to be with her everyday. Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter