Assaulted

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung's POV...

I was walking to Eun Byul's house and decided to stop by the convenience store to get some ice cream for her. As I was passing by an alley, three guys approached me. "Are you Jang Hyunseung?" they asked. "Yes, I am. Who are you?" I asked back.

They didn't answer and just started punching me. "Seungri's got a message for you. Leave his girl alone." they said and continued punching and kicking me. I was seeing red and i realized that blood is starting to come out of my forehead.

"Tell Seungri that Eun Byul is not his." I yelled at them. They became more agitated when they heard what I said and punched me harder. I want to give up. I know that they might kill me. 'Eun B yul-ah, saranghae.' I thought. I kept thinking about Eun Byul while they were beating me up.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. "Stop it! Stop hurting him!" the voice cried out. I tried to see who was it and I was surprised to see Eun Byul running towards me. The men took off when they heard her voice. Eun Byul has saved me.

 

Eun Byul's POV...

I was walking along the road to go to the grocery store. I was planning on making dinner for Hyunseung oppa. I told him to come over later and have dinner with me since my parents will be going to Jeolla-do and visit my grandparents there. I was supposed to go with them but I have school so I declined.

After buying the ingredients for dinner, I went back home. I was passing through an alley when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter