Apologies and Moving On

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunseung's POV...

Eun Byul and I were sitting by the water fountain at the park when someone approached us. I looked at the person and I was surprised to see Seungri. "What are you doing here? Are you here to make Eun Byul cry again?" I asked him. "No, I'm here to apologize." he said looking at me. "Apologize? Do you even know what the word means?" I said. 

"I know that it may sound hard to believe but it's true. Hyunseung, Eun Byul, I am so sorry for all the hurt and pain that i have caused you. I know that I have been a bastard and a jerk. Eun Byul, I'm so sorry for playing with your heart and your feelings. I am sorry for using you to extract my revenge on Hyunseung. I am sorry for breaking your heart. Hyunseung, I am sorry for taking revenge on you. I know that it's not your fault that you're better than me at everything but I marked you as my rival. I know no that you are a much better person than me. I'm sorry for hiring people to beat you up. I was just jealous that Eun Byul choe you over me. I dknow that I don't deserve your forgiveness but I hope that you will make Eun Byul smile always. please take care of her. She deserves someone who will love her and not hurt her. I know that she deserves someone like you. I am not asking for you to forgive me immediately but I hope someday that you will." Seungri told us before walking away.

I was rendered speechless by what he said. I looked at Eun Byul and saw that she was speechless as well. I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter