The Promise

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul's POV...

The rain is falling again. I have always loved the sound of the rain but now, I hate it. It brings back too much memories. It brings up the pain of yesterday. It makes me hurt even more.

 

Flashback...

"Oppa, annyeong!!!" I ran up to him smiling. "Eun Byul-ah, you're her." he said. "Neh, oppa. I came here early so that I get to spend more time with you." I told him. He smiled at me and held my hand. I am always happy whenever I am with him. He makes everything brighter.

"Oppa, I hope that we will always be together. I hope that we will grow old together and someday tell our grandchildren our story." I said to him. He laughed and held me tighter. "Yes, Eun Byul-ah. We will always be together. I will always be by your side. I promise you that nothing can break us apart." he promised me. I looked at him and smiled. I know that he will keep his promise.

 

Present Day...

He broke his promised. He left. One day, he just told me that he doesn't love me anymore. He said that he has never loved me in the first place. To him, I was just another girl who clings too much. Then, he left me.

It's been 4 months, 3 weeks and 5 days. I am still waiting for him to come back to me and tell me that everything was just a joke. I know that I will continue waiting for him. I just don't know how long...

 

hi!!! thanks for subscribing..:D i would really appreciate it if you leave your comments

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter