Drunk in Love

Drabble Collection

"Oh , Dongwoo-" Sungyeol groaned, throwing his head back as the shorter boy pushed him up against their front door while he fumbled with the keys. 

"I intend to." Dongwoo replied, a predatory grin on his lips as he kissed his neck and hard, leaving what would only be a fair-sized hickey in the morning.

It was a Friday night and the couple had decided to go out to a club, and naturally they'd had a bit too much to drink. Between rounds, they'd taken to the dance floor and damn, Sungyeol had forgotten that Dongwoo knew how to move. 
They had been playfully dancing around at the beginning of the night, but after they were both significantly wasted they got closer, and the dancing got more intense.  
The younger boy knew his boyfriend could dance, it had slipped his mind just how sinfully he could move his hips, and how fluid his entire body could go. Alcohol had taken away all his inhibitions and Dongwoo hadn't held back as he gripped the other boy's hips and danced against him, shamelessly grinding, rolling his body, effectively killing every decent thought in the taller boy's head.
Sungyeol couldn't tear his eyes off his lover even if he had wanted to; he was mesmerized by the way Dongwoo was moving, held captive to the filthy thoughts of what he'd like to do with him when they got home that consumed his mind.
They had been planning on staying out much later than they had, but Sungyeol could only handle Dongwoo's body moving on him for so long. By the time the taller boy had called for a cab, his pants were impossibly tight and he was gripping his boyfriend's hips tightly in hopes of suppressing the urge to haul him off to the bathroom and take him right then and there.
He realized, though, as they climbed into the back of the taxi, that he didn't want to Dongwoo; he wanted Dongwoo to him. He'd been eyeing those hips moving all night, and now all he wanted to do was feel them work like he knew they could. Dongwoo, who was all hands beside him in the back seat, seemed more than willing to comply.

That had brought them to where they were now, stumbling through the front door of their home, hands roaming, lips fervent on each other's as they all but ripped their clothing off, leaving a trail of discarded garments to the bedroom. By the time they got there, which had taken a while seeing as they stopped every few feet to engage in a heated kiss up against the wall, Sungyeol's jeans were undone and Dongwoo was tearing at his shirt, and Dongwoo himself was donning nothing but his pants and a single sock.
A shiver ran down Sungyeol's spine as he looked at his lover's face, his eyes piercing right through him with the intensity of his gaze.
Dongwoo pushed the taller boy down onto the bed, and Sungyeol his lips hungrily as Dongwoo climbed on top of him, pinning his shoulders down as he kissed him borderline aggressively, and Sungyeol soaked it up readily, wanting nothing but more of this carnal affection. 
The shorter boy ground his hips down against Sungyeol's, and Sungyeol pushed his own up into the friction, loudly. Everything was a blur, but the next thing the taller boy knew, Dongwoo was peeling off the remainder of his clothing, kissing a heated trail down the column of his neck, biting down, nipping lightly as he went. 
Sungyeol blinked and suddenly, both of them were unclothed and Dongwoo had his fingers curled around Sungyeol's fully hard arousal, pumping his hand, and did it feel good.
Needing more, the taller boy reached up to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube from the drawer, eager to feel his lover inside of him. 
Suddenly, he felt Dongwoo's body weight on top of him increase and he looked down at the older boy. Sungyeol froze, dead panning.
Dongwoo lay passed out fast asleep on top of him. Sungyeol knew that alcohol always made his boyfriend tired, but he hadn't excepted him to crash in the middle of the moment.
"Hyung." He groaned, reaching down to shake his lover, less than gently as his arousal throbbed painfully.
"Dongwoo, wake up." The taller boy hissed, shaking the boy again before collapsing back against the mattress with a loud groan.
"ing hell, babe." He growled, slowly easing himself out from underneath his lover. He fought back a sigh, knowing he wouldn't be getting any tonight. 
Sungyeol grumbled bitterly to himself as he gathered his boyfriend's pyjamas and carefully slipped them on the older boy before gently lifting him into bed and adjusting his head on the pillow.
"You're lucky I love you." He muttered, though his heart softened as Dongwoo let out a soft noise and curled into the covers, and Sungyeol sighed and kissed his forehead. 

The problem between his legs, however, made itself extremely evident as it throbbed again and the taller boy quickly made his way to the bathroom. He wrapped his fingers around his and quickly pumped his hand, wishing it wasn't his own hand. After a few moments, Sungyeol released with a low grunt, though it wasn't nearly as satisfying as what he'd hoped he'd be getting that evening. He washed up before grabbing a bottle of Advil from the medicine cabinet and two glasses of water. He made his way back to the bedroom and placed the bottle and water next to Dongwoo on his bedside table in case of a morning hangover. Sighing again as he looked again at his sleeping lover, he pulled on a pair of boxers and climbed into bed next to him, pulling him into his arms, the younger's chest flush against his back.
"You owe me in the morning." He murmured, though his voice was affectionate now and he kissed the shorter boy's temple before closing his eyes and settling down to sleep.